Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well another defeat. 11:31 - Sep 1 with 815 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

All us saints fans - are realistic enough to accept that we will do well to stay up this season,but the way that we have lost our opening 3 premiership games has to be a concern , especially when R.M infactly states that - I WILL NOT CHANGE OUR APPROACH! I had real hopes with the Ramsdale signing , that would galvanise our defence - but fear that with RM's attitude - we will go the same as Burnley who adapted the simular tactics - and got relegated. To my mind Russell really believes that his players will eventually gel and play his system very well ---- the only problem is - he is asking the immpossible , his players have not got the - skills - intellignts - or knowhow .... HOW to play the tip tap , to you - to me then back to the keeper, and is easy for oppodents to press for easy mistakes.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Well another defeat. on 12:13 - Sep 1 with 700 viewsdirk_doone

Has any team that finished 4th in the Championship and lost its first 3 games in the Premier League ever stayed up before? Promoted teams usually do better in the early part of the season than they do later.
[Post edited 1 Sep 12:17]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Well another defeat. on 12:18 - Sep 1 with 657 viewsarfurdent

for the club it is obvious the target is the parachute payments next season

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Well another defeat. on 12:39 - Sep 1 with 609 viewsBLEEDRED

Saints had a corner in the second half, it was played short, then back to mid-field, then across to the other wing, back to mid-field again, pass forward Brentford intercept, go on the attack. If RM things negative, based football is going to win games, he must be deluded.
It must change NOW, we have the internation break to work on a new system.
GET IT DONE RUSS or get out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024