Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton 14:45 - Aug 30 with 2211 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62893/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 15:14 - Aug 30 with 2100 viewsChesham_Saint

Damn!

I blame I_Would’s relentless, not to say paranoid negative obsession with the guy…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 15:34 - Aug 30 with 2028 viewsButty101

Shame it would of been great to bring him home

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 15:50 - Aug 30 with 1973 viewssuzie

So much for his farewell email …

To everyone associated with this incredible football club…

I’ve been trying to think of the best way to write this message, but finding the words to express exactly what you all mean to me isn’t easy. Nevertheless, I’m going to try my best.

Whether it’s been your amazing support as a fan, your work with me at the training ground, playing alongside me on the pitch, or guiding me off it, each and every one of you has made the last 20 years better than I could have ever had any right to expect.

It has given me such pride to represent this club, and it was one of the greatest honours of my life to be made its captain. I have fulfilled so many of my dreams in both football and life while I’ve been here, so it is by no means easy for me to leave.

But, at this point in my career and with the desire I have to play European football and also to hopefully still represent my country, I feel it is the right decision for me.

I appreciate some of you will understand and that others might not, but I hope you will all know that I have poured my heart and soul into everything over these past two decades.

While I may be leaving the club, I can assure you it will not be leaving me and that I will always consider myself a member of the Southampton family.

This truly is a special place and I will miss it ever so much.

Thank you for everything,

James

Poll: Who should replace Southgate?

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 16:15 - Aug 30 with 1908 viewsfranniesTache

Hardly a surprise that a skate doesn’t have an emotional attachment to saints really
James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 16:20 - Aug 30 with 1891 viewsChesham_Saint

We don't know for sure that the club even asked him back or what bis relationship with Martin is like. I'd bet he does have an affection for the club though - you surely can't have that much of an association with a place and forget it.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 16:46 - Aug 30 with 1848 viewsI_would

We tried to contact him but he was so slow getting to the phone we thought he wasn't interested.

When we finally contacted James he said he wanted a sideways move to another club (London club) and not a backward one coming here again.
[Post edited 30 Aug 16:52]

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 18:30 - Aug 30 with 1622 viewsTripleNiemi

Shame really, would have slotted in well……

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 18:32 - Aug 30 with 1614 viewskingslandstand1

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 16:46 - Aug 30 by I_would

We tried to contact him but he was so slow getting to the phone we thought he wasn't interested.

When we finally contacted James he said he wanted a sideways move to another club (London club) and not a backward one coming here again.
[Post edited 30 Aug 16:52]

Still on form then I_would
Login to get fewer ads

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 19:32 - Aug 30 with 1452 viewsI_would

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 18:32 - Aug 30 by kingslandstand1

Still on form then I_would

Obviously I couldn't let this thread go.

West Ham have made a statement today " James has not pressured the club into a move, but then he's always been backwards going forwards."

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 20:00 - Aug 30 with 1394 views1teeminants

F@@ ck him

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 20:42 - Aug 30 with 1318 viewsNinja9

Thank FOOK For that
James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 21:13 - Aug 30 with 1221 viewsSouthamptonfan

More like he left us last summer for "bigger and better things and he doesn't want the "embarrassing" return to his old club.

He could hardly sneak back to his old club saying "I'm not as good as I thought. Im a failure. West Ham don't think I am good as they thought I was, they dont want me, so here I am with my tail between my legs, back where I started. Sorry I left." All rather embarrassing.
[Post edited 30 Aug 21:45]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

James Ward Prowse Appears To Have Snubbed A Return ToSouthampton on 00:05 - Aug 31 with 1058 viewsCapt_Koons

We've got better here already.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024