Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day 08:35 - Aug 30 with 1689 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62884/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 08:44 - Aug 30 with 1627 viewsButty101

If this were to happen along with Ramsdale and keeping KWP, then i would say its been the best window since the class of 2014-15.
We would stay up !

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 09:01 - Aug 30 with 1541 viewsronan006

Should never go back, just one Cornet please
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 09:14 - Aug 30 with 1472 viewsChesham_Saint

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 09:01 - Aug 30 by ronan006

Should never go back, just one Cornet please

Never go back? You might not have been around for Channon’s second coming, but he was immense.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 09:19 - Aug 30 with 1458 viewsronan006

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 09:14 - Aug 30 by Chesham_Saint

Never go back? You might not have been around for Channon’s second coming, but he was immense.

fair dinkum Chesham you're right was before my time
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 09:42 - Aug 30 with 1390 viewsdirk_doone

Ings is a gamble if he is to be our new striker. He could be the Danny Ings of years ago, when he last played for us, or the Danny Ings of recent years, in which case he would be another Theo Walcott type signing.

This was his form last season:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/danny-ings/leistungsdaten/spieler/134294/plus/0?

I had a look at the main West Ham messageboard to see what they think about this. They say, if no one will take Ings, they should terminate his contract anyway. They also say that they would like to see Cornet playing against them as it will be to their advantage. But, many say that they shouldn't sell JWP, although one says they should offer him + £20 mill to Forest to get Gibbs-White.

https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187955&start=34820
[Post edited 30 Aug 10:01]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 10:03 - Aug 30 with 1312 viewssaint22

I am just sure we need any of these really
JWP would be good experience and do a job, would RM ever pick him tho?
Ings clearly doesn’t want to be here so why bother
Cornet nothing to add really
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 10:34 - Aug 30 with 1186 viewsIfonly

I'm sure RM would play JWP. He suits the style very well. But I suspect this would bring out the bad JWP (sideways, slow) rather than the good JWP (when he plays as a 10 and finds a forward pass). He's the one of these 3 where we know what we'd get. The others are a gamble. I think I'd prefer the gamble on Cornet rather than Ings.
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 13:10 - Aug 30 with 886 viewsCity_boy

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 10:03 - Aug 30 by saint22

I am just sure we need any of these really
JWP would be good experience and do a job, would RM ever pick him tho?
Ings clearly doesn’t want to be here so why bother
Cornet nothing to add really

Ings isn't going anywhere. Who is going to match his £125k PW salary. Even if West Ham paid half.
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 14:51 - Aug 30 with 748 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 09:14 - Aug 30 by Chesham_Saint

Just trying to think (and also did a brief google!), but has anybody else left us and come back for a second spell? I can't think of anybody else, but Channon was a definite positive!

Ok, we had Bally and Chris Nichol come back as manager, but no players?
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 15:29 - Aug 30 with 697 viewsIfonly

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 14:51 - Aug 30 by kingslandstand1

Just trying to think (and also did a brief google!), but has anybody else left us and come back for a second spell? I can't think of anybody else, but Channon was a definite positive!

Ok, we had Bally and Chris Nichol come back as manager, but no players?

Adam Lallana
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 15:45 - Aug 30 with 671 viewsronan006

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 15:29 - Aug 30 by Ifonly

Adam Lallana

Theo Walcott
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 15:59 - Aug 30 with 654 viewsButty101

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 15:45 - Aug 30 by ronan006

Theo Walcott

Graham Bloody Baker

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 16:26 - Aug 30 with 602 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 15:29 - Aug 30 by Ifonly

Adam Lallana

Who?
Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 16:28 - Aug 30 with 602 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton Planning Triple Swoop On West Ham On Deadline Day on 15:59 - Aug 30 by Butty101

Graham Bloody Baker

All of them great successes then!!

JWP, go to wherever, but not back here then for your own good also?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024