Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 "relegation 6 pointers" coming up? 14:50 - Aug 22 with 1152 viewsIfonly

It might be too early in the season to hear the term "relegation 6 pointer", but that might be what 3 of our next 4 PL fixtures turn out to be.

We'll need about 10 wins to stay up, and about the same number of draws. That's roughly a win and a draw in every 4 games overall, with a number of those fixtures being very difficult to get any points from. Although the likes of Bournemouth or Fulham may stumble, I'd say that these are the clubs we're really competing with and they represent our best chances of getting results:

Wolves
Everton
Brentford
Forest
Leicester
Ipswich

If we're going to survive, we'll probably have to finish above 3 of those, so our fixtures against them are absolutely vital. We need both to win the points and deny those other clubs points.

Although the start to the season might be fairly "easy", that just makes it even more important that we get the points. Forest and Ipswich at home might be as easy as it gets for us.

Although there's a long way to go, the course of our PL season may well be set over the next 4 games. I don't think we're really ready for these key games yet, but I'm just hoping that we get some results and that gives us confidence.
3 "relegation 6 pointers" coming up? on 14:55 - Aug 22 with 1123 viewsBuggalugs

Great, we're back in the Premier League.

How thoroughly depressing.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

3 on 15:01 - Aug 22 with 1111 views1885_SFC

3 "relegation 6 pointers" coming up? on 14:55 - Aug 22 by Buggalugs

Great, we're back in the Premier League.

How thoroughly depressing.

Pah, it's only for a season.

Then it's back to proper football in the Championship... no VAR... and a derby home & away to the Pikeys (providing they stay up of course).

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024