Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ 19:16 - Aug 19 with 1735 viewsLondonSaint76

Deal has collapsed completely according to this report. Hey ho…

https://insidefutbol.com/2024/08/19/southampton-stars-move-100-per-cent-off-and-

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 19:56 - Aug 19 with 1627 viewsScoot

He's a good player. After a few games he looked really good and got picked for Germany. If he doesn't move on we could do worse than make the most of his talent even if it's not what the club or he wanted, or a lot of fans for that matter

Poll: Should NJ go?

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 21:12 - Aug 19 with 1561 views1ASIN12

This is very bad news, we might have to settle on trying to find a club that are willing to take him on loan.

I cannot stress enough- We do not need players like him in our team / squad
Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 22:18 - Aug 19 with 1393 viewskingslandstand1

If there was a problem with his heart, assuming that may have been there for a while (possibly), would we not have picked that up during his Saints medical? Unless it is only a recent issue
Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 08:51 - Aug 20 with 1151 viewsSonicBoom

He's never really wanted to be here has he? At least that's the impression I got. That probably applies even more now. Hopefully he knuckles down, gets really fit and wants to get in the team.
Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 08:57 - Aug 20 with 1142 viewsCity_boy

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 08:51 - Aug 20 by SonicBoom

He's never really wanted to be here has he? At least that's the impression I got. That probably applies even more now. Hopefully he knuckles down, gets really fit and wants to get in the team.

He is unlikely to get a move in this window now, even if it transpires that the heart issue is not serious or career threatening. He will have no option but to work hard, and play well for Saints if he wants a move or get a place in German national side.
Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 09:03 - Aug 20 with 1122 viewssaintsfanbrock

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 08:57 - Aug 20 by City_boy

He is unlikely to get a move in this window now, even if it transpires that the heart issue is not serious or career threatening. He will have no option but to work hard, and play well for Saints if he wants a move or get a place in German national side.

I think unless we want to write him off as a bad investment there is also now a lot of pressure on the club to play him and play him heavily this season to prove the heart issue/ general fitness is not a problem so that someone else would pay good money for him. It will be interesting to see how long before he finds his way into the team come September
Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 09:16 - Aug 20 with 1098 viewssaintwizzler

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 09:03 - Aug 20 by saintsfanbrock

I think unless we want to write him off as a bad investment there is also now a lot of pressure on the club to play him and play him heavily this season to prove the heart issue/ general fitness is not a problem so that someone else would pay good money for him. It will be interesting to see how long before he finds his way into the team come September

Is he medically fit to play?
No risks taken please.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 12:06 - Aug 20 with 952 viewsPatfromPoole

I just hope we don't do something ridiculously daft like sell Bednarek, on the basis that we potentially have an extra unexpected CB in the squad....

Alas, stranger things have happened.....

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Login to get fewer ads

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 17:10 - Aug 20 with 808 viewssaintmark1976

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 22:18 - Aug 19 by kingslandstand1

If there was a problem with his heart, assuming that may have been there for a while (possibly), would we not have picked that up during his Saints medical? Unless it is only a recent issue

Hmm, our medical team spot a player with a problem ? Interesting theory.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 19:41 - Aug 20 with 679 viewsNYC_Saint

Bella-Kotchap move now ‘100% Off’ on 12:06 - Aug 20 by PatfromPoole

I just hope we don't do something ridiculously daft like sell Bednarek, on the basis that we potentially have an extra unexpected CB in the squad....

Alas, stranger things have happened.....

Shhhhhhhh, the (forum) walls have ears......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024