Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keeper 17:25 - Aug 5 with 748 viewssaint22

With all the rumours of supposed players we are lone too are we really not linked to any goalkeepers at all?
I know Ramsdale gets thrown about but really concrete?

If we start this season hoping to get by with AM etc all the alleged signings will be huge waste of money as we will leak goals and go down

A keeper is worth the same as a striker
keeper on 19:33 - Aug 5 with 611 viewsCity_boy

I agree, but hold out hope it will get sorted and we will sign another keeper.

I don't believe Martin or the club believe McCarthy (or Bazanu when fit) are good enough.
keeper on 19:36 - Aug 5 with 607 viewsBazza

I agree totally, a good goalkeeper must be a priority.
keeper on 20:49 - Aug 5 with 548 viewskingslandstand1

Even if we can get close to agreements with Arsenal, would he want to come to us? We need to show some decent ambition with other signings and give him some assurances that we actually would want to at least target a top 10 for this season, and top 8 for next.

Also Arsenal paid £30m for him and he has 2 years (I think) left on his contract and I've just read £120/wk ffs! Would we go anywhere near that??

Another let down was listening to a guy close to Celtic on Talksport this morning saying that it would be unlikely he would come to us with the likes of Tottenham and Chelsea apparently showing interest. But we'll see ......
keeper on 07:55 - Aug 6 with 346 views1teeminants

keeper on 19:36 - Aug 5 by Bazza

I agree totally, a good goalkeeper must be a priority.

Adam Blackmore confirmed yesterday that saints are ACTIVELY LOOKING to sign a goalkeeper.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024