Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints linked with palace winger 23:54 - Jul 18 with 708 viewsButty101

Another one for the future…

He would be the 8th summer signings and the team is weaker than last season. Without wanting to sound like Saint22, but it’s quality not quantity we need.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24461747.southampton-reportedly-bid-crystal-pa

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints linked with palace winger on 07:30 - Jul 19 with 576 viewsdirk_doone

Until we get the goalkeeper and striker we need, the squad doesn't look good enough to survive in the Premier League. Forest have shown how much you need to invest in the team nowadays to stay up. We look more like the Sheffield United team of last season.
[Post edited 19 Jul 7:32]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints linked with palace winger on 07:44 - Jul 19 with 554 viewsPatfromPoole

I think we’ve still got about 6 weeks left of the transfer window , so there is still time.

We are ahead of where I thought we would be.

We have got Downes in, and I am becoming accustomed to the idea of Lallana being a useful signing.

Yes, we need a keeper and striker as priorities, but we know the club are working hard on this.

The Palace winger would hopefully be a significant upgrade on Fast Kid Kamaldeen, and hopefully Ame-Ameyaw will kick on this season.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Saints linked with palace winger on 08:34 - Jul 19 with 522 viewsButty101

Saints linked with palace winger on 07:44 - Jul 19 by PatfromPoole

I think we’ve still got about 6 weeks left of the transfer window , so there is still time.

We are ahead of where I thought we would be.

We have got Downes in, and I am becoming accustomed to the idea of Lallana being a useful signing.

Yes, we need a keeper and striker as priorities, but we know the club are working hard on this.

The Palace winger would hopefully be a significant upgrade on Fast Kid Kamaldeen, and hopefully Ame-Ameyaw will kick on this season.

At the moment that defence will be conceding Circa 80+goals. With Armstrong and Adams gone we are actually weaker at the moment. Fact we tried to sign Delap tells you all you need to know about what we are looking for on the forward department . You might as well keep Tall Paul. Lots of low quality signings early, dosent make it smart business.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints linked with palace winger on 10:09 - Jul 19 with 476 viewsMonksway

Not sure about this one unless it's a purchase for the future. We paid 22 million for Kamaldeen, significant money for Edozie and Sam Amo did really well initially. If we get Ryan Frazer back and with Armstrong playing as a wide attacker surely that is the wide positions covered, especially as we might well be playing 3-5-2 next year. Another striker to alternate with Stewart and ideally a first choice GK (although I think it will end up with McCarthy as first choice)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024