Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoff final 14:59 - May 26 with 9332 viewsdutch

Do we want Leeds to lose because they are Leeds, or win so that we can get rid of them?
[Post edited 26 May 14:59]
Playoff final on 21:54 - May 26 with 2293 viewsNorthantsHoop

Leeds destroyed by the Rangers 4 nil on 26 April never recovered.
Playoff final on 22:31 - May 26 with 2138 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Playoff final on 23:55 - May 26 with 1929 viewsNed_Kennedys

Playoff final on 20:58 - May 26 by aston_hoop

That is TOP work!

“We go again Leeds” 🤣
Playoff final on 00:22 - May 27 with 1891 viewsBoston

Playoff final on 19:37 - May 26 by thame_hoops

I popped into the Metropolitan bar on the way to Lords, for a breakfast and it was full of them so I turned around

And there's me thinking Parliament had the weekend off.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Playoff final on 01:59 - May 27 with 1771 viewsSydneyRs

Due to the time zone here I didn't stay up to watch it. I did however notice in the BBC updates before going to bed the absolute gushing about how brilliantly Leeds had started the game and how Southampton were struggling to get out of their own end.

How very dare Southampton then go and win the game.
Playoff final on 04:59 - May 27 with 1707 viewsB_Wad

Playoff final on 01:59 - May 27 by SydneyRs

Due to the time zone here I didn't stay up to watch it. I did however notice in the BBC updates before going to bed the absolute gushing about how brilliantly Leeds had started the game and how Southampton were struggling to get out of their own end.

How very dare Southampton then go and win the game.

In fairness, that is how it started for perhaps the first ten minutes.

Armstrong class finish splitting the legs of the defender and James with an almost worldie hitting the crossbar. Fine margins stuff.
Playoff final on 07:18 - May 27 with 1512 viewsstowmarketrange

Playoff final on 04:59 - May 27 by B_Wad

Armstrong class finish splitting the legs of the defender and James with an almost worldie hitting the crossbar. Fine margins stuff.

He’s no Jimmy Dunne is he?
Playoff final on 09:09 - May 27 with 1345 viewsDWQPR

Playoff final on 20:43 - May 26 by saxbend

What will they get in Parachutes next season? What's their FFP headroom? Those two numbers subtracted from £190m will tell you how much Doudou they are in.

Reading those accounts it looks like loans had been taken out against future parachute payments. Really does look like a fire sale again at ER. Would love to see them back in League One with the top tier of that stand unused again. Good weather supporters. When they are shît attendances are halved.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Playoff final on 10:07 - May 27 with 1255 viewsLanhoop

Hopefully with Leeds missing out it means that new Sky EFL deal will concentrate on giving them all the dodgy kickoff times.
Playoff final on 10:11 - May 27 with 1243 viewsstevec

Playoff final on 10:07 - May 27 by Lanhoop

Hopefully with Leeds missing out it means that new Sky EFL deal will concentrate on giving them all the dodgy kickoff times.

Yep I’m fine if it means we hold onto more 3pm Saturday kick offs.
Playoff final on 10:23 - May 27 with 1218 viewslondonscottish

My son's at uni up there so I can look forward to Leeds away again.

As some sort of atonement for the slop that GA's team served up back in October. I'm still embarrassed about that as my BIL persuaded me to take my 2 Spurs-supporting nephews along too. I was lost for words at HT. They were slack-jawed at how shit Rangers were.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Playoff final on 10:29 - May 27 with 1198 viewsSnipper

https://imgflip.com/i/8rqay1"> src="
Playoff final on 13:18 - May 27 with 1021 viewsSydneyRs

The crossbar one did bring back unpleasant memories of John Gregory in the 82 replay.
Playoff final on 13:36 - May 27 with 970 viewsDavieQPR

They might be 'The Mighty Leeds' 'Champions Of Europe' but in the last 23 years Wigan, Hull, Swansea, Stoke, Brentford. Bournemouth' and Norwich have played more Premiership games than them.
Playoff final on 14:09 - May 27 with 910 viewsmikeygunn

Playoff final on 13:36 - May 27 by DavieQPR

They might be 'The Mighty Leeds' 'Champions Of Europe' but in the last 23 years Wigan, Hull, Swansea, Stoke, Brentford. Bournemouth' and Norwich have played more Premiership games than them.

And Qpr….
Playoff final on 11:51 - May 28 with 635 viewsTheChef

Was a classic Championship play off final - with all the pressure of possibly getting to the PL plus all that cash, inevitably teams don't play that freely. Leeds failed to show up yet again (Rutter and Piroe both fairly awful, yet Farke takes off Summerville??); Southampton had a game plan and stuck to it well, but aside from taking advantage of one defensive cock up there wasn't a huge amount going on in terms of goalmouth action.

1-0 must be the par score for these games, certainly in the last ten years or so.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024