Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the hell did we get Marshal? 16:29 - Jan 29 with 10444 viewsDylanP

Seriously, he is absolute quality. He has been brilliant since taking over between the sticks. How was he available???

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 12:27 - Feb 1 with 2057 viewscaliforniahoop

He’s always been a good keeper.
How the hell did we get Marshal? on 12:35 - Feb 1 with 2037 viewsGaxZE

As much as Marshall's performances have helped us. When Dieng comes back he needs to be #1. We know Dieng is quality and is our future. Dropping him without him playing badly, affects us potentially selling him for a big fee should we fail to get promoted.

I don't think Dieng/Marshall playing/not playing will make a huge difference to our last few months of the season. But it would impact our sellable asset. It's already quite clear our budget is spent this season, probably even slightly over. So we need to be aware that if we fail to go up, we can sell and reinvest. Marshall even if benched will likely still stick about for us if we offered it next season. Walshe is the future after Dieng no doubt.
How the hell did we get Marshal? on 14:23 - Feb 5 with 1739 viewsDylanP

There isn't a lot between the two keepers and it'll be rough for whoever doesn't get to play week in week out.

Also rough for Archer, who came in and literally put his body on the line for us. Feel bad for him.

On balance, I think we go with Seny;
1. For me, they are equally great shot stoppers, but Seny edges it because of his feet. By which I mean, he is so good with his feet that he suits our style of play so well. Marshal isn't bad with his feet, but he isn't as calm and smooth -- he is closer to the average goalie in that respect.

2. Whichever of the two is benched will probably leave at the end of the season. In that case, which of the two do you want to have on the books long-term; the 36 year old or the 27 year old?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 14:28 - Feb 5 with 1713 viewsBenny_the_Ball

With the amount of league games about to intensify and a long cup run to look forward to is rotation out of the question?
How the hell did we get Marshal? on 22:43 - Feb 5 with 1640 viewsBenny_the_Ball

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 14:28 - Feb 5 by Benny_the_Ball

With the amount of league games about to intensify and a long cup run to look forward to is rotation out of the question?

Bang goes that idea. My bad for putting the kibosh on QPR's cup run.
How the hell did we get Marshal? on 22:52 - Feb 5 with 1609 viewsLazyFan

Seny for me, as he commands the box better. Marshal was not at fault for the goals today, but I felt he does not command his box as well as Seny does.

zzzzzzzzzz

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 23:35 - Feb 5 with 1529 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 22:52 - Feb 5 by LazyFan

Seny for me, as he commands the box better. Marshal was not at fault for the goals today, but I felt he does not command his box as well as Seny does.

How the hell do we get rid of Marshall.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 23:37]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 00:00 - Feb 6 with 1471 viewsBoston

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 23:35 - Feb 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

How the hell do we get rid of Marshall.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 23:37]

By law of course!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 00:26 - Feb 6 with 1450 viewsQPsyR

Marshall move your body............

FKA AcidPixie

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 07:24 - Feb 6 with 1339 viewsswisscottage

His positioning for the second was wrong. He should have been another one or two foot to his right. That doesn't mean to say he's at fault for the second, in reality that was the defence, but if he'd been positioned correctly he'd probably have saved it.
How the hell did we get Marshal? on 10:25 - Feb 6 with 1168 viewsgolborne

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 07:24 - Feb 6 by swisscottage

His positioning for the second was wrong. He should have been another one or two foot to his right. That doesn't mean to say he's at fault for the second, in reality that was the defence, but if he'd been positioned correctly he'd probably have saved it.

You’re very kind - the positioning was nothing short of pathetic for a professional keeper.
The shot wasn’t even dead in the corner. He’s done alright as cover to be fair, but he’s nothing on Seny.
How the hell did we get Marshal? on 15:51 - Feb 7 with 1001 viewsTheChef

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 10:25 - Feb 6 by golborne

You’re very kind - the positioning was nothing short of pathetic for a professional keeper.
The shot wasn’t even dead in the corner. He’s done alright as cover to be fair, but he’s nothing on Seny.

Agreed, get Seny back in.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if he missed Wednesday night, and comes back in for the Barnsley game.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

How the hell did we get Marshal? on 11:25 - Feb 8 with 856 viewsaston_hoop

Archer hasn't been named in or squad for what its worth, not that he'd get a game.

https://www.efl.com/contentassets/d88a33a7ea89412c81933211703ad287/squad-list-pu

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024