Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets: Imagine... 18:58 - May 1 with 4914 viewsLimehouseR

"We could charge more than £104. “Let’s say we charged £300. We’d get £2m more in income but what’s £2m to us? In a transfer discussion you argue about that sum for five minutes. But the difference between £104 and £300 is huge for the fan. We do not think the fans are like cows, who you milk. Football has got to be for everybody. That’s the biggest difference between us and England."
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Season Tickets: Imagine... on 14:21 - May 2 with 850 viewssimmo

Personally, I would offer people a renewal at a substantially lower rate. The above figures are still high generally, but I would say that the people who had this absolute shite served up to them for the last year (2) deserve an apology. £750 for Gold seats wasnt it? Absolute travesty for 2 home wins all season.

Also the guys that got shifted out of lower loft with a Gold seat for the price of a silver will be coughing up extra to stay where they were this year, so the reduction would help.

<£500 Gold (£250 if you're renewing)
<£450 Silver (£225 renewing)
<£400 Bronze (£200 renewing)

Match day prices £20 / £25 / £30

Those should be MAXIMUMS and maybe limit season ticket sales to around 12,000

Also get rid of the extra £30 or whatever it was to have access to buying additional tickets. That's like Sky charging for ESPN when you already pay a huge subscription

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024