Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans forum 18th sept 14:35 - Aug 18 with 7243 viewsG_Ottershaw

FYI

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2023/august/18/qpr-fans-forum-date-confirmed/
Fans forum 18th sept on 18:56 - Sep 14 with 2139 viewsG_Ottershaw

was there really no bids for willock or chair ?
Fans forum 18th sept on 20:40 - Sep 14 with 1953 viewsDorse

Fans forum 18th sept on 16:03 - Sep 14 by derbyhoop

What's the situation with a replacement DOF?

I've submitted my application. I'll let you know.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fans forum 18th sept on 21:08 - Sep 14 with 1893 viewsQPRConor2000

Interesting that Amit and Ruben have been added to the panel for next week.

Definitely does make it more interesting that in previous forums, must be the first time they've done one in years.

Is it their swansong?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2023 21:10]
Fans forum 18th sept on 07:43 - Sep 15 with 1706 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fans forum 18th sept on 14:44 - Aug 22 by MedwayR

I'm pretty sure this was covered last time. They said it would involve digging up the road etc etc zzzz

But...it is possible.

So I'm certain Lee Hoos would appreciated being asked for any updates.

Well if we're going to dig up the road to sort the toilets out, why not go all in and build a new stadium at LR while we are at it?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fans forum 18th sept on 08:34 - Sep 15 with 1663 viewsNorthernr

Fans forum 18th sept on 07:43 - Sep 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Well if we're going to dig up the road to sort the toilets out, why not go all in and build a new stadium at LR while we are at it?

They could dig down maybe?
Fans forum 18th sept on 09:25 - Sep 15 with 1562 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fans forum 18th sept on 08:34 - Sep 15 by Northernr

They could dig down maybe?

Makes you wonder why the so-called 'experts' haven't thought of this before!

Actually, a more serious question: Can QPR confirm that no RAAC was used in the rebuilding of LR?

Fans forum 18th sept on 09:49 - Sep 15 with 1521 viewsSpongeParr

Fans forum 18th sept on 09:25 - Sep 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Makes you wonder why the so-called 'experts' haven't thought of this before!

Actually, a more serious question: Can QPR confirm that no RAAC was used in the rebuilding of LR?

If you dig down (imagine we can't do to how many flats/houses and everything that runs under the ground) your space gets smaller for a pitch. I presume we cannot go higher, so as you go diaoginally it will mean the pitch is too small.

A more interesting idea is if we get permission to build over SAR and then we can build out. We could poterntially flip the ground to be the other way and have more concourse space everywhere.
Fans forum 18th sept on 10:11 - Sep 15 with 1470 viewsRs_Holy

Fans forum 18th sept on 09:49 - Sep 15 by SpongeParr

If you dig down (imagine we can't do to how many flats/houses and everything that runs under the ground) your space gets smaller for a pitch. I presume we cannot go higher, so as you go diaoginally it will mean the pitch is too small.

A more interesting idea is if we get permission to build over SAR and then we can build out. We could poterntially flip the ground to be the other way and have more concourse space everywhere.

The club are working on raising the stadium and mounting it on large wooden stilts. Here's a leaked 1-25 scale model constructed by Loing A’Rourke following a feasibility study...

The new stadium would also facilitate highrise parking for 5000 cars
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 10:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Fans forum 18th sept on 11:31 - Sep 15 with 1392 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fans forum 18th sept on 09:49 - Sep 15 by SpongeParr

I think any comments made regarding building down/up/sideways/buy the houses/flats etc. etc. around LR, is all very tongue in cheek these days.

It seems to me that the ship may have sailed on rebuilding LR.

Unless we....

Fans forum 18th sept on 11:37 - Sep 15 with 1373 viewsSpongeParr

Fans forum 18th sept on 11:31 - Sep 15 by PlanetHonneywood

I think any comments made regarding building down/up/sideways/buy the houses/flats etc. etc. around LR, is all very tongue in cheek these days.

It seems to me that the ship may have sailed on rebuilding LR.

Unless we....

You would think that. But both Ruben and Hoos have recently mentioned about speaking to council about LR.

Previously, they were can't do anything, can't do anything and then there was a random shift to we are speaking about it.

What's been said for the change in stance?
Fans forum 18th sept on 11:47 - Sep 15 with 1347 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fans forum 18th sept on 11:37 - Sep 15 by SpongeParr

You would think that. But both Ruben and Hoos have recently mentioned about speaking to council about LR.

Previously, they were can't do anything, can't do anything and then there was a random shift to we are speaking about it.

What's been said for the change in stance?

They're either playing the fans or they're playing the council, is my guess.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fans forum 18th sept on 12:17 - Sep 15 with 1296 viewsBrianWilson

Maybe this is already public info but does Amit actually own shares now or is he just representing Mittal? How were Tony F shares distributed?

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Fans forum 18th sept on 12:29 - Sep 15 with 1265 viewsdmm

Fans forum 18th sept on 12:17 - Sep 15 by BrianWilson

Maybe this is already public info but does Amit actually own shares now or is he just representing Mittal? How were Tony F shares distributed?

I hope someone will ask the question about where Fernandes' shares have ended up.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 12:30]
Fans forum 18th sept on 13:03 - Sep 15 with 1209 viewsNorthernr

Fans forum 18th sept on 12:29 - Sep 15 by dmm

I hope someone will ask the question about where Fernandes' shares have ended up.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2023 12:30]

Submit it. The last few times 2/3 of the questions were asked from submissions and only 1/3 from those in the room.
Fans forum 18th sept on 14:25 - Sep 15 with 1104 viewsdmm

Fans forum 18th sept on 13:03 - Sep 15 by Northernr

Submit it. The last few times 2/3 of the questions were asked from submissions and only 1/3 from those in the room.

I've already submitted a question about the bizarre player fitness regime so I was hoping someone else would do this one.
Fans forum 18th sept on 14:40 - Sep 15 with 1079 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fans forum 18th sept on 14:25 - Sep 15 by dmm

I've already submitted a question about the bizarre player fitness regime so I was hoping someone else would do this one.

just listen to open all Rs this week and Dobbo explains this. Whether you agree with it or not, the explanation is there.

Bare bones.

Fans forum 18th sept on 17:36 - Sep 15 with 948 viewsBklynRanger

Fans forum 18th sept on 14:40 - Sep 15 by Antti_Heinola

just listen to open all Rs this week and Dobbo explains this. Whether you agree with it or not, the explanation is there.

Not heard it yet but I've been a bit surprised nobody on here has been able to give a bit of background on the idea behind it. There's usually one or two who know something about whatever question you ask. And if not someone will weigh in with a plausible bit of bullshitting anyway.

I'm fairly open minded about it. We have to try something. I get the idea about jeopardising earlier results, but you can't make a proper assessment on it until much later in the season anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024