Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C'mon Tipp! 15:02 - Sep 7 with 3543 viewsMrSheen

Must be huge underdogs today.
C'mon Tipp! on 15:59 - Sep 7 with 2834 viewsA40Bosh

Great game so far
CMON DE CATS

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

C'mon Tipp! on 16:07 - Sep 7 with 2818 viewsisawqpratwcity

C'mon Tipp! on 15:59 - Sep 7 by A40Bosh

Great game so far
CMON DE CATS

don't get excited yet...it's a long way to go.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

C'mon Tipp! on 16:09 - Sep 7 with 2812 viewsSnipper

Gotta go for the Munster team. C'mon Tipp.
C'mon Tipp! on 16:10 - Sep 7 with 2811 viewsMrSheen

So far so good but it looks like Kilkenny have more possession in scoring positions. Tipp living off scraps.
C'mon Tipp! on 16:11 - Sep 7 with 2808 viewsA40Bosh

C'mon Tipp! on 16:07 - Sep 7 by isawqpratwcity

don't get excited yet...it's a long way to go.

True you can get more action and excitement in the last 2mins of an All Ireland than a whole season in the Prem!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

C'mon Tipp! on 16:29 - Sep 7 with 2783 viewsMrSheen

Feck!
C'mon Tipp! on 16:54 - Sep 7 with 2742 viewsMrSheen

If they'd taken points from the penalties they'd be ahead.
C'mon Tipp! on 17:00 - Sep 7 with 2734 viewsthorpebankR

What a match Up Tipp in the replay. My Dad in Tipp said back the draw so we did 10-1.
Login to get fewer ads

C'mon Tipp! on 17:00 - Sep 7 with 2733 viewsMrSheen

Replay anyone?
C'mon Tipp! on 17:01 - Sep 7 with 2730 viewsMrSheen

C'mon Tipp! on 17:00 - Sep 7 by thorpebankR

What a match Up Tipp in the replay. My Dad in Tipp said back the draw so we did 10-1.

Only 10-1? How mean is that?
C'mon Tipp! on 17:47 - Sep 7 with 2681 viewsthorpebankR

C'mon Tipp! on 17:01 - Sep 7 by MrSheen

Only 10-1? How mean is that?

will do for me
Selection Selection Details Result
GAA Matches
GAA Hurling Matches
***Kilkenny v Tipperary***
7th of Sept 2014 3:30 pm
Match Betting
Draw @ 10/1
Win

Stake and Return Details
Bet placed at 5th of Sept 2014 8:59 pm Total Stake £30.00
Bet type Single (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0
Number of lines 1 Total stake due £30.00
Stake per line £30.00 Freebets Redeemed £0.00
Channel iPad Total amount paid £30.00
Number of win lines 1
Number of void lines 0 Returns £330.00
Total Returns £330.00
C'mon Tipp! on 18:06 - Sep 7 with 2665 viewstribalr

Great match. At the start I was the only one watching it in my local. When it finished everybody was. Roll on the replay. Up Tipp.
C'mon Tipp! on 18:31 - Sep 7 with 2629 viewsJohnnyByrnesmullet

A great final, thought the Great Henry Sheflin was going to come on and score the winning point. Tipp in the replay just.....
C'mon Tipp! on 20:51 - Sep 7 with 2529 viewskysersosaqpr

Fantastic game - really thought Tipp had nicked it with that last shot! Great to see a tough game without people feigning injury to get people booked or sent off.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

C'mon Tipp! on 10:19 - Sep 8 with 2402 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good final, made better by the fact that both sets of forwards were much better than their opposing backs. Tipp created 7-32 and still didn't win. If they lose the replay they'll never forgive themselves.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

C'mon Tipp! on 10:45 - Sep 8 with 2388 viewsimustbemad

C'mon Tipp! on 10:19 - Sep 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Good final, made better by the fact that both sets of forwards were much better than their opposing backs. Tipp created 7-32 and still didn't win. If they lose the replay they'll never forgive themselves.

What a fantastic hurling match that was. Better than last year with Cork Vs Clare and that takes some going.

Kilkenny need to be beaten at first attempt as they more often than not dont feck it up in the replay. Think Kilkenny will do it...Up Tipp!!!

Hurling - best sport in the world bar none
[Post edited 8 Sep 2014 10:46]
C'mon Tipp! on 11:01 - Sep 8 with 2374 viewsMrSheen

C'mon Tipp! on 10:19 - Sep 8 by BrianMcCarthy

In your dreams, ya hoor!
C'mon Tipp! on 11:07 - Sep 8 with 2364 viewsBrianMcCarthy

C'mon Tipp! on 11:01 - Sep 8 by MrSheen

In your dreams, ya hoor!

I wasn't saying that Tipp will win the replay, because I haven't thought enough about it yet, but of they don't then they'll look back at yesterday as a massive blown opportunity.

C'mon Tipp! on 13:14 - Sep 8 with 2319 viewsMrSheen

C'mon Tipp! on 11:07 - Sep 8 by BrianMcCarthy

I wasn't saying that Tipp will win the replay, because I haven't thought enough about it yet, but of they don't then they'll look back at yesterday as a massive blown opportunity.

I think I understand. Tipp were deadly more than 30m from goal, and pretty useless any closer. Still, I think they'll be more pleased at coming back against their great rivals (sorry, Brian) for once than thinking they chucked it away.
C'mon Tipp! on 13:18 - Sep 8 with 2311 viewsQPunkR

An absolutely amazing matched, really enjoyed it and a great atmosphere in my local. Not only is anyone who watched that happy for having seen such a great game, so're the GAA for the $$$ to be received from the replay

QPR - "shit but local"

C'mon Tipp! on 13:23 - Sep 8 with 2304 viewsMrSheen

C'mon Tipp! on 13:18 - Sep 8 by QPunkR

An absolutely amazing matched, really enjoyed it and a great atmosphere in my local. Not only is anyone who watched that happy for having seen such a great game, so're the GAA for the $$$ to be received from the replay

Who needs Garth Brooks?
C'mon Tipp! on 13:46 - Sep 8 with 2281 viewslave16

C'mon Tipp! on 13:23 - Sep 8 by MrSheen

Who needs Garth Brooks?

Aiken Promotions

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

C'mon Tipp! on 14:13 - Sep 8 with 2268 viewsBrianMcCarthy

C'mon Tipp! on 13:14 - Sep 8 by MrSheen

I think I understand. Tipp were deadly more than 30m from goal, and pretty useless any closer. Still, I think they'll be more pleased at coming back against their great rivals (sorry, Brian) for once than thinking they chucked it away.

Fair analysis, Sheen, I think, and I think they'll be happy enough, just not sure if they will be able to play at quite that level again. I hope they can. I actually found myself shouting for Tipp yesterday, which surprised me. It'd be nice for someone outside the Big Two to win it!

C'mon Tipp! on 22:35 - Sep 8 with 2193 viewsA40Bosh

C'mon Tipp! on 14:13 - Sep 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair analysis, Sheen, I think, and I think they'll be happy enough, just not sure if they will be able to play at quite that level again. I hope they can. I actually found myself shouting for Tipp yesterday, which surprised me. It'd be nice for someone outside the Big Two to win it!

That would be nice Brian I agree.......
But with both KK and Tipp in the final this year it HAS to be won by one of the big two this year!

C'mon Tipp! on 22:40 - Sep 8 with 2185 viewsBrianMcCarthy

C'mon Tipp! on 22:35 - Sep 8 by A40Bosh

That would be nice Brian I agree.......
But with both KK and Tipp in the final this year it HAS to be won by one of the big two this year!

Good Lord, Bosh, are you sticking up for the stonethrowers? Tipp, the craythurs, have won only five All-Irelands in my lifetime. Nice to see them back in big time, though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024