Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton beers..... 05:12 - Feb 3 with 2148 viewsrichfoad32

Exiled 'Dale fan in Brighton here (spare me the gay jibes, I've heard them all before!), going up to Charlton tomorrow and was wondering if anyone fancied a few pints before or after the game and what pub you were going to? I'm harmless honest!, just love football, love the 'Dale.....only really get a chance to see them when they come down sarf and as I'm the only 'Dale fan I know it gets a bit boring shlepping to games on my own. Anyway, if you're going for a few and wouldn't mind me joining you that would be great. Cheers

Rich
Charlton beers..... on 10:36 - Feb 3 with 2027 viewsPDIDDY

anti social bunch

Gissa job

Charlton beers..... on 11:55 - Feb 3 with 1986 viewsnigewilson

Can't make the match Rich due to work, but... I live just outside Haywards Heath - am myself an exiled Dale fan - formerly of Shawclough (used to walk through TBA as a nipper to get to Spotland). You are not alone!!
Charlton beers..... on 12:27 - Feb 3 with 1945 viewsOxDale

There are a few Dale fans, including myself, heading for the Pilot Inn, North Greenwich, for pre-match drinks
Charlton beers..... on 22:44 - Feb 3 with 1742 viewssussex_dale

Hi Rich

Another Exile living in Worthing! I'm not going tomorrow but will keep an eye out for future requests to travel/drink etc

Stuart
Charlton beers..... on 08:46 - Feb 4 with 1659 viewsrichfoad32

Charlton beers..... on 22:44 - Feb 3 by sussex_dale

Hi Rich

Another Exile living in Worthing! I'm not going tomorrow but will keep an eye out for future requests to travel/drink etc

Stuart

Well by the sound of it I don't think any of us will be going today now :( Well that's three known southern exiles then! It's good to know that I'm not alone down here, I usually try and get to all London games as well as Wycombe, Bournemouth, Colchester and the like.....So yeah, thanks for that I'll keep it in mind for the future.
Charlton beers..... on 09:47 - Feb 4 with 1614 viewsjonesy

All ready to go with my long-johns on! Wife and I are staying the weekend at my son's in Gravesend and was going to get train to Charlton with son. Here in Ramsgate -4C! Son says no sign of frost in Gravesend! He is surprised it is off. Will now have a day shopping in Bluewater!
Interesting to know there are a number of supporters in south. I also try to get to London and south games and good to see us win some recently! Have spent years watching us lose away!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024