Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bored....of the Board 22:46 - Jan 19 with 1897 viewsnewbious

Bored of the board

I’m afraid I’ve succumbed to the fact that the club has been in disarray since the day we appointed an unknown coach with a wealthy father, which possibly had a lot to do with his appointment.
Regardless, since SE was shown the door the club have failed to elucidate which direction they wish for the club to go. CB has been appointed on a caretaker basis, but with the authority to hire and fire players?. Bizarre if only on a caretaker basis!
Furthermore, since CD made reference that its CB’s job to lose there has been nothing but speculation over the next permanent manager, understandable if we only have a caretaker in charge.
Please board, make a decision in the interests of the club, appoint a manager on a 2/3 year deal and restore some stability to the club. As minnows we are never going to be anything more than perhaps a top half league 2 team, and most honest dale fans acknowledges this, so either give Beech formal backing, or appoint an alternative man, but please not Coleman. 10 years at Accy, in which I respect greatly, but it makes you think that if he were such an accomplished manager another club would have surely taken him on by now?
I wouldn’t imagine it would take too much wonger to leer him away, although if reports are to be believed, it takes more than we are willing to offer!

Anyway, 3 points Saturday will help matters greatly....Thanks
Bored....of the Board on 22:57 - Jan 19 with 1872 viewsClivert

As far as I can see the board have given Beech his chance and after last Saturday's shambles began to take steps to appoint someone else, the person who they've made the no.1 target has a track record of being sucessful with a club punching above their weight.

Sounds like the board have given Beech his chance which they said they would, then decided after the Hartlepool and Stevenage games that we had to appoint someone else and have chosen Coleman as the man seen best to take us forward with sub 2500 crowds, little pulling power for players and probably the smallest budget in League One.

Sounds like they've done right to me.
Bored....of the Board on 23:08 - Jan 19 with 1842 viewsrafc1984

OP get real, Coleman has been loyal to accy, very rare these days, and never had a decent offer to tempt him away. Coleman would be excellent for our club, this season and next, nailed on whatever happens to us. So give him a 3yr+ deal if he wants it.
And what clivert said...
Bored....of the Board on 23:26 - Jan 19 with 1803 viewsBobbyjoe

"......if he were such an accomplished manager another club would have surely taken him on by now?"

Now that is an example of Catch-22!
Bored....of the Board on 23:36 - Jan 19 with 1789 viewsrafc1984

Bored....of the Board on 23:26 - Jan 19 by Bobbyjoe

"......if he were such an accomplished manager another club would have surely taken him on by now?"

Now that is an example of Catch-22!

Check his record.
That is all.
Bored....of the Board on 23:40 - Jan 19 with 1773 viewssandylaner1

http://i4.imageban.ru/out/2011/10/30/b96b0a95675d1280896a7e08f236dafb.gif4
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024