Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket question 20:58 - Aug 1 with 1806 viewsStreathamRanger

Annoyingly I'm missing the first two games of the season. A friend of mine is taking my season tickets. Will a screen shot of the QR code in my Google wallet get him in or are they time sensitive?
Season ticket question on 21:07 - Aug 1 with 1741 viewsHayesender

The three or four games I couldn't make last season I just sent a screenshot to my mate from my Google wallet with no issues

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Season ticket question on 21:21 - Aug 1 with 1698 viewsFrankRightguard

Absolutely fine
Season ticket question on 21:34 - Aug 1 with 1653 viewsslmrstid

I don't think QPR tickets are popular enough yet for a club to put a block on the barcodes being screenshotted (I've read it is done for gig tickets/other sports tickets).

Presume it will be the same this year. Me & my Dad always WhatsApp ours to each other to use when we can't make games.
Season ticket question on 21:48 - Aug 1 with 1600 viewswokingpaul

Screenshot def fine. Have done it several times
Season ticket question on 21:54 - Aug 1 with 1581 viewsqpr_1968

we.ve got 2 season tickets at work that loads share, multiple screen shots, works every time.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Season ticket question on 21:59 - Aug 1 with 1555 viewsStreathamRanger

Thanks all. Very helpful đź‘Ť
Season ticket question on 22:29 - Aug 1 with 1509 viewsHayesender

Season ticket question on 21:34 - Aug 1 by slmrstid

I don't think QPR tickets are popular enough yet for a club to put a block on the barcodes being screenshotted (I've read it is done for gig tickets/other sports tickets).

Presume it will be the same this year. Me & my Dad always WhatsApp ours to each other to use when we can't make games.

Yep, I know you can't screenshot a man utd one, and that probably applies to all these "big" clubs with long waiting lists

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Season ticket question on 23:23 - Aug 1 with 1399 viewsStanisgod

Asking for a pal like, can they tell if a middle aged adult uses a seniors card.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket question on 23:32 - Aug 1 with 1374 viewsRangersw12

Season ticket question on 23:23 - Aug 1 by Stanisgod

Asking for a pal like, can they tell if a middle aged adult uses a seniors card.

No and even if they do you wont be challenged
[Post edited 2 Aug 11:43]
Season ticket question on 23:52 - Aug 1 with 1337 viewsDannyPaddox

Screenshots work!? FFS I wished I’d known earlier. I did this (below) at least half a dozen times last season.

Season ticket question on 08:49 - Aug 2 with 1018 viewslondonscottish

Season ticket question on 23:23 - Aug 1 by Stanisgod

I think it might flash up as you go in but nobody ever pays any attention.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Season ticket question on 04:04 - Aug 3 with 762 viewsFredManRave

Season ticket question on 08:49 - Aug 2 by londonscottish

You still using your sons Under 18 ticket then, Angus?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Season ticket question on 04:50 - Aug 3 with 738 viewsenfieldargh

Season ticket question on 08:49 - Aug 2 by londonscottish

System makes a different sound as u scam I think it’s a double beep

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Season ticket question on 05:28 - Aug 3 with 717 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I get its progress etc., but it's not as if QR codes lend themselves to being keepsakes to reminisce over in years to come.

Am I reading it right on here that the big clubs prevent you from sharing your QR coded ticket if you're unable to go yourself? I can see it might make scalping harder, but seems unfair in genuine cases.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Season ticket question on 07:49 - Aug 3 with 612 viewsWatford_Ranger

Season ticket question on 05:28 - Aug 3 by PlanetHonneywood

I get its progress etc., but it's not as if QR codes lend themselves to being keepsakes to reminisce over in years to come.

Am I reading it right on here that the big clubs prevent you from sharing your QR coded ticket if you're unable to go yourself? I can see it might make scalping harder, but seems unfair in genuine cases.

Probably varies by club but Brighton will ban you for ten games for missing a game and you can’t share the ticket with someone. You have to sell the ticket back to the club for 1/19 of the season ticket price. All done so clubs can re-package and sell to someone who will pay far more for the ticket and probably in the ground. Season ticket revenue is borderline irrelevant to top clubs now and they’d get rid of them and away tickets if they could.

Until they’re back at our level or worse of course. Then the Brightons, Brentfords etc. need those people who were at The Goldstone Ground/Griffin Park and football is nothing without fans again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024