Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds disorder 22:54 - Jul 18 with 9121 viewsonehunglow

New government ,a Labour govt and noe this
How will Yvette Cooper play this ?
Looks like ,for once,police not to blame,really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leeds disorder on 19:07 - Jul 25 with 809 viewsGwyn737

Leeds disorder on 18:57 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

People want to believe this as it fits their agenda

If the agenda is making sure the law is applied correctly to those who break it then I totally agree.
Leeds disorder on 19:08 - Jul 25 with 812 viewsraynor94

I don't remember these demonstrations when the grooming gangs were terrorising Rochdale

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds disorder on 19:10 - Jul 25 with 788 viewstrampie

What agenda are you talking about ?
[Post edited 25 Jul 19:39]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leeds disorder on 19:24 - Jul 25 with 761 viewstrampie

What ethnicity were the people involved ?
Who were the police involved ? ( they weren't Rochdale police were they ?)

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Leeds disorder on 19:46 - Jul 25 with 724 viewstrampie

Why are they outside Rochdale police station?, some would say Rochdale police are on their side, eg apparent lack of action/success against grooming gangs and drug gangs over many years.
Were the people involved Rochdale people that run into Manchester or special airport police when they were used to dealing with Rochdale police (no pun intended ) .

Leeds disorder on 19:49 - Jul 25 with 731 viewsKeithHaynes

Leeds disorder on 19:08 - Jul 25 by raynor94

I don't remember these demonstrations when the grooming gangs were terrorising Rochdale

Well that will be because many were relatives, friends or suspects in the investigations.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Leeds disorder on 19:56 - Jul 25 with 714 viewsraynor94

Leeds disorder on 19:49 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Well that will be because many were relatives, friends or suspects in the investigations.

Exactly!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds disorder on 20:09 - Jul 25 with 679 viewstrampie

Leeds disorder on 19:49 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Inbreds

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds disorder on 20:31 - Jul 25 with 658 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cnk4pp530eqo

Here we go, two things:-A police spokesman said there was a "clear risk" their weapons could be taken from them.

And:- The solicitor also revealed the brothers are family members of a serving GMP officer.

Leeds disorder on 21:49 - Jul 25 with 638 viewsmajorraglan

Leeds disorder on 18:47 - Jul 25 by trampie

Some reports say a officer pointed their gun (taser gun I assume ) at the crowd.

If the crowd were threatening the officers, or the officers believed they were being threatened by members of a crowd then it stand to reason that they were point the taser at a hostile person. Bearing in mind there’s been a disturbance, potentially an assault on members of the public and or officers I think it’s fair to say it’s a volatile situation and taking steps to ensure one’s safety by pointing a taser at someone could be appropriate. We’ll have to see what comes out in the wash.
Leeds disorder on 21:58 - Jul 25 with 612 viewstrampie

Leeds disorder on 21:49 - Jul 25 by majorraglan

If the crowd were threatening the officers, or the officers believed they were being threatened by members of a crowd then it stand to reason that they were point the taser at a hostile person. Bearing in mind there’s been a disturbance, potentially an assault on members of the public and or officers I think it’s fair to say it’s a volatile situation and taking steps to ensure one’s safety by pointing a taser at someone could be appropriate. We’ll have to see what comes out in the wash.

Yes as you say we will have to see what comes out in the wash.

Leeds disorder on 22:10 - Jul 25 with 614 viewshowenjack

Leeds disorder on 17:24 - Jul 25 by trampie

Did you see the Detectives police documentary thing on Rochdale Howenjack (I'm pretty sure it was Rochdale) ?

I'd seen the Manchester ones and the lady detective there was very very impressive but the Rochdale detective types were very very unimpressive and as a taxpayer I found what was going on up there as regards Police performance was very disturbing, no arrests in 10 years or was it 1 arrest in 10 years at one point looking into gangs, cops must have been sitting around doing Porthcawl, then there was talk of cops well a copper being on the take and that is why the gang was always one step ahead.
[Post edited 25 Jul 17:27]

No Trampie I never saw that . Rent a mob are out and about though.......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13673255/Manchester-airport-arrest-vide
Leeds disorder on 22:43 - Jul 25 with 575 viewstrampie

Oh not good.

Leeds disorder on 04:39 - Jul 26 with 553 viewsWhiterockin

Exactly what are police trained/required to do if they feel someone is attempting to gain control of their weapon? The answer could define if the officer was following procedure or not.
Leeds disorder on 07:27 - Jul 26 with 506 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 04:39 - Jul 26 by Whiterockin

Exactly what are police trained/required to do if they feel someone is attempting to gain control of their weapon? The answer could define if the officer was following procedure or not.

That’s not for this forum really .
Personally,when my life was at threat ,guidelines went out of the window
I’d rather a suspension and possible sacking than be a dead hero that stuck to guidelines ,passed by people who never would face lethal force and death

Leeds disorder on 08:15 - Jul 26 with 466 viewstrampie

I can see even more English white flight immigrants coming to Wales with all the ethnic tensions in England.

Leeds disorder on 08:58 - Jul 26 with 457 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I may be missing something but getting involved in a fight with armed police at an airport is not something that has really crossed my mind as a good idea.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Leeds disorder on 09:14 - Jul 26 with 440 viewscontroversial_jack

The police should have de escalated the situation, they didn't, they did the opposite. They all need to be retrained
Leeds disorder on 09:50 - Jul 26 with 421 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Leeds disorder on 04:39 - Jul 26 by Whiterockin

Kicking someone in the face whilst they are lying face down on the ground is an incredibly cowardly act. The officer is acting like a petty thug and should face the consequences.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Leeds disorder on 09:52 - Jul 26 with 412 viewscontroversial_jack

Leeds disorder on 09:50 - Jul 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Kicking someone in the face whilst they are lying face down on the ground is an incredibly cowardly act. The officer is acting like a petty thug and should face the consequences.

Yes, and stamping on him as well. He needs to be fired immediately and charged with assault.The others who stood by and did nothing should be retrained
Leeds disorder on 09:59 - Jul 26 with 407 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Leeds disorder on 07:27 - Jul 26 by onehunglow

That’s not for this forum really .
Personally,when my life was at threat ,guidelines went out of the window
I’d rather a suspension and possible sacking than be a dead hero that stuck to guidelines ,passed by people who never would face lethal force and death

If a life or safety is at threat then of course any officer should be able to use unlimited force. Shoot the bastard in the head if you have to. Taser them in the balls, split their skull open with a truncheon. They won’t be missed by many.

The point is though once someone is already restrained, subdued, prostrate on the floor, putting a cowardly cheap shot in is the sort of petty and malicious thuggery you’d see outside a bar on wind street on a Saturday night and police need to be better than that.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Leeds disorder on 10:00 - Jul 26 with 396 viewstrampie

Leeds disorder on 09:50 - Jul 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Perhaps the officer thought he was reaching for a detonator or a weapon, or perhaps the officer is just a power crazy thug, hopefully it will all come out in the wash.

Leeds disorder on 13:20 - Jul 26 with 350 viewsGwyn737

Leeds disorder on 09:59 - Jul 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If a life or safety is at threat then of course any officer should be able to use unlimited force. Shoot the bastard in the head if you have to. Taser them in the balls, split their skull open with a truncheon. They won’t be missed by many.

The point is though once someone is already restrained, subdued, prostrate on the floor, putting a cowardly cheap shot in is the sort of petty and malicious thuggery you’d see outside a bar on wind street on a Saturday night and police need to be better than that.

Parallels with George Floyd.
Leeds disorder on 13:30 - Jul 26 with 347 viewsonehunglow

It’s better they stay away from such chaps and let them get on with it .
Innit

Leeds disorder on 13:32 - Jul 26 with 346 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 18:29 - Jul 25 by Boundy

You even been in that sort of situation ? I have, wearing a different uniform and no I didn't ponder and think ,I reacted as would any trained indvidual would, look at any film clips of the squaddies carrying weapons and see how their weapon sling is attached to their wrist.

Them or Us
That simple
Perps don’t play by any rules
That’s the difference
We are truly thick proven by the bleeding for absolute scum of the earth on here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024