Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why go public? 12:49 - Jul 11 with 1011 viewsReslovenSwan1

UK announced UK missiles can now be used on Russian soil.

Why do they need to announce this. The RF should find out the hard way.

https://news.sky.com/story/keir-starmer-gives-go-ahead-for-british-missiles-to-b

Wise sage since Toshack era

Why go public? on 16:34 - Jul 11 with 957 viewsSullutaCreturned

To show complete support for the Ukraine in their fight against tyranny. To leave Putin in no doubt. To be open and honest about our intentins and in so doing, daring Putin to go further, as he has threatened.
Why go public? on 11:33 - Jul 12 with 871 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If Putin can use North Korean, Iranian missiles and drones in attacks on foreign Countries only fair Ukraine can use missiles to defend itself from attacks initiated from Russia.

It Putin is worried about the safety of people in Russia he only needs to end war and remove all Russian troops from Ukraine.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Why go public? on 13:29 - Jul 12 with 842 viewshobo

As predicted a vote for Labour was a vote for WW3
Why go public? on 13:41 - Jul 12 with 834 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Why go public? on 13:29 - Jul 12 by hobo

It’s going to happen anyway at some point so we might as well get it over and done with.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Why go public? on 17:46 - Jul 12 with 786 viewsBoundy

Why go public? on 13:29 - Jul 12 by hobo

I believe Putin has been threatening the west at least a year before labour won the election .
If we're going to be attacked then Putin wont need an excuse because thats what he intends to do , only them and us will be destroyed leaving CJ to discuss with himself over the rights and wrongs of it all.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Why go public? on 18:41 - Jul 12 with 763 viewsmax936

Why go public? on 17:46 - Jul 12 by Boundy

I believe Putin has been threatening the west at least a year before labour won the election .
If we're going to be attacked then Putin wont need an excuse because thats what he intends to do , only them and us will be destroyed leaving CJ to discuss with himself over the rights and wrongs of it all.

The government expect the third world war will come by the end of the decade, well they should be doing something to stop it, the Trumpet will be back as President of America come the end of November, gods knows what'll happen then!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Why go public? on 20:09 - Jul 12 with 746 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Why go public? on 18:41 - Jul 12 by max936

The government expect the third world war will come by the end of the decade, well they should be doing something to stop it, the Trumpet will be back as President of America come the end of November, gods knows what'll happen then!

On a serious note if there were to be a war we would be completely helpless. Over the last few decades we’ve managed to engineer a situation where we are completely and utterly reliant on other countries to make sure we have the basics. Food, energy, steel just to name a few.

First priority of this government or any government to that matter is to make sure we are self sufficient in the basic needs.

Why go public? on 01:26 - Jul 13 with 700 viewsDJack

Why go public? on 20:09 - Jul 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

On a serious note if there were to be a war we would be completely helpless. Over the last few decades we’ve managed to engineer a situation where we are completely and utterly reliant on other countries to make sure we have the basics. Food, energy, steel just to name a few.

First priority of this government or any government to that matter is to make sure we are self sufficient in the basic needs.

This. Christ, this!

I will also I note that from your posts you come across as conservative (with a small c)...If true it has been your guys who are responsible for this (not your fault btw) so what are your thought in that regard?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Why go public? on 09:12 - Jul 13 with 657 viewsBoundy

Why go public? on 20:09 - Jul 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

So maybe , just maybe its not a god idea to have our Senedd reiterating that they are going ahead with their contentious policy of making farmers turn over part of their land to grow trees or plant wildflower meadows on the threat of financial blackmail. Or lose our capability in producing clean steel ,we could always ask the yanks for a hand again I know but they have their own problems atm.

Why go public? on 14:25 - Jul 13 with 604 viewsLuther27

So we know what started WW3
Why go public? on 14:57 - Jul 13 with 597 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Why go public? on 01:26 - Jul 13 by DJack

This. Christ, this!

I will also I note that from your posts you come across as conservative (with a small c)...If true it has been your guys who are responsible for this (not your fault btw) so what are your thought in that regard?

Not sure where you’ve got that from. I’m as liberal as can be on most matters. I’d even describe myself as radical on some. So no, they aren’t my guys. Neither were new Labour. Both have been complicit in the running down of this country, the selling off of or abandonment of all vital infrastructure to the point that we are utterly reliant on potentially hostile nations, handing them the ability to starve us or turn off our power at a whim. Allowing the decline and decay of our police force, our health services, our military. The utter failure of education systems to instill the quest for learning or to spark individuality, creativity and imagination. We measure success solely on children’s abilities to parrot meaningless facts in an exam setting, their understanding of subjects is not explored and when they leave school they are often lost and have no direction.

We have seen incompetence and corruption on a criminal scale for decades now. I have been calling it out all this time. Nepotism and cronyism infects every area of our society. Big jobs are given to people with Pygmy intellects, yes men and women who are little more than petty activists or diversity hires so parties can show how progressive they are.

So no, they aren’t my guys. The whole thing stinks.

These are just a few of my thoughts in that regard. I have many more.

Why go public? on 17:21 - Jul 15 with 470 viewscontroversial_jack

There will be repercussions
Why go public? on 21:57 - Jul 15 with 422 viewsBoundy

Why go public? on 17:21 - Jul 15 by controversial_jack

There will be repercussions

OK comrade

Why go public? on 09:41 - Jul 16 with 378 viewscontroversial_jack

Why go public? on 21:57 - Jul 15 by Boundy

OK comrade

There already have been, but it's not been made public
Why go public? on 18:34 - Jul 16 with 321 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Why go public? on 09:41 - Jul 16 by controversial_jack

Can’t be very serious then.

Why go public? on 18:36 - Jul 16 with 311 viewsunion_jack

Why go public? on 09:41 - Jul 16 by controversial_jack

So how do you ‘know’ then??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why go public? on 10:44 - Jul 17 with 260 viewscontroversial_jack

Why go public? on 18:36 - Jul 16 by union_jack

There was an underground command centre in one of Ukrainian cities - forget which, it was a command centre of NATO with NATO personnel from many countries. It was taken out with many deaths and casualties. You don't think NATO would admit to that?
Why go public? on 10:57 - Jul 17 with 251 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Why go public? on 18:36 - Jul 16 by union_jack

Every morning he gets his Al Jazeera fix injected directly into his veins by Sheik Yerbouti, the Qatari minister for truth.

Why go public? on 11:01 - Jul 17 with 250 viewsBoundy

Why go public? on 10:44 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

There was an underground command centre in one of Ukrainian cities - forget which, it was a command centre of NATO with NATO personnel from many countries. It was taken out with many deaths and casualties. You don't think NATO would admit to that?

But somehow a troll from little ole Skewen found out

Why go public? on 11:11 - Jul 17 with 245 viewsraynor94

Why go public? on 10:57 - Jul 17 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Every morning he gets his Al Jazeera fix injected directly into his veins by Sheik Yerbouti, the Qatari minister for truth.

Comical Ali reborn

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Why go public? on 12:21 - Jul 17 with 220 viewsonehunglow

Why go public? on 11:01 - Jul 17 by Boundy

Don’t be slagging off Skewen mun
Used to go to the Ritz there.
Neath girls though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Why go public? on 12:53 - Jul 17 with 205 viewsunion_jack

Why go public? on 11:01 - Jul 17 by Boundy

Amazing isn’t it!?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why go public? on 15:35 - Jul 17 with 164 viewsBoundy

Why go public? on 12:21 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

Don’t be slagging off Skewen mun
Used to go to the Ritz there.
Neath girls though

My father's side of the family came from and now all buried there, I have a great affinity with the place ,crossing the border from Swansea and playing in Tennant Park which had the biggest slide in christiandom that took gonads to climb let alone slide down.

Why go public? on 15:39 - Jul 17 with 161 viewscontroversial_jack

Why go public? on 15:35 - Jul 17 by Boundy

My father's side of the family came from and now all buried there, I have a great affinity with the place ,crossing the border from Swansea and playing in Tennant Park which had the biggest slide in christiandom that took gonads to climb let alone slide down.

That slide was nothing to us. A piece of piss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024