Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. 21:54 - Jul 10 with 10049 viewsEsox_Lucius

I never have any luck with these things. ๐Ÿ˜
[Post edited 12 Jul 9:04]

The grass is always greener.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 21:56 - Jul 10 with 3330 viewsBluce_Ree

We can do it. We've been lucky at times and good at times. Good combo.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:00 - Jul 10 with 3313 viewsEsox_Lucius

Same starting XI as tonight or start Shaw instead of Trippier? Sako and Walker were immense down the right.
[Post edited 10 Jul 22:32]

The grass is always greener.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:03 - Jul 10 with 3300 viewsMalintabuk

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:00 - Jul 10 by Esox_Lucius

Same starting XI as tonight or start Shaw instead of Trippier? Sako and Walker were immense down the right.
[Post edited 10 Jul 22:32]

Just asked you to do this on the Fred....
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:04 - Jul 10 with 3285 viewsqpr_1968

who's getting the san miguels in.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:05 - Jul 10 with 3263 viewscolinallcars

Let's hope there's bad weather in the English channel as it was in er, whenever it wasโ€ฆ.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:06 - Jul 10 with 3252 viewsted_hendrix

*Nobody* expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, fear and surprise. Our *two* weapons are fear and surprise, and ruthless efficiency.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 23:19 - Jul 10 with 3104 viewsLblock

I see no shipsโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

If Fatty Luke can do 90 Iโ€™d start him
Kane is clearly injured but you just canโ€™t drop him
Mad as I am, Iโ€™d take Mainoo out and start Wharton.. itโ€™s his sort of game

Matters not.
We could be the worst watch since Greece to pick this facker up

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 23:24 - Jul 10 with 3098 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 23:19 - Jul 10 by Lblock

I see no shipsโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

If Fatty Luke can do 90 Iโ€™d start him
Kane is clearly injured but you just canโ€™t drop him
Mad as I am, Iโ€™d take Mainoo out and start Wharton.. itโ€™s his sort of game

Matters not.
We could be the worst watch since Greece to pick this facker up

If you thought we were boring today I donโ€™t know what you are expecting!
Login to get fewer ads

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 23:55 - Jul 10 with 3060 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 00:05 - Jul 11 with 3040 viewsBoston

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:05 - Jul 10 by colinallcars

Let's hope there's bad weather in the English channel as it was in er, whenever it wasโ€ฆ.

Any 'Black Irish' on their squad?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 06:53 - Jul 11 with 2911 viewsMalintabuk

I apologise in advanced but the last 2 threads I have posted a pun thread... and we won ... so without further ado
This winning games is getting very moorish
Let's hope the Spanish won't be in position
And at the end of the game we could be Basqueing in glory
Which would be very Spain-ful for them
And they ara-gon.
And when the time is up it will adios omegas for the Spanish

I take no responsibility for the above.............and the actual score.... whew
Heart says its got to be a win, that Spain will come at us which may play in our hands, but worried about their wingers and our wing backs...hate to say this but think they will beat us

But something else I never thought I say.... think Southgate was superb last night, so Gareth one more game, and you can leave as the most successful manager we have ever had
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 07:27 - Jul 11 with 2870 viewsSydneyRs

Its going to be tough of course, but we do have back end of tournament experience and a tonne of belief after the last few games. Spain are welcome to the favourites tag and to be fair deserve it.

It felt like the pressure came off once we reached the semi final. The players now know they have got as far and possibly further than expected.

I'm not old enough to have seen 66 so please win just once while I'm still alive to enjoy it! It would also have the side benefit of sickening the obsessed anti English Australian media.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 10:59 - Jul 11 with 2722 viewsrbee

Interesting to read about the Australian media, is it something that gets worse with time? My Polish neighbours of nearly twenty years were supporting any team that played against us and loudly cheered goals against us.

Spain are a different challenge as they will be on the front foot from the start. I rarely think defensively but I might be tempted to put Bellingham next to Rice and see out the first twenty minutes, settle in to the game and then attack.

On the other hand both the Germans and French put Spain under a lot of pressure.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 11:16 - Jul 11 with 2688 viewsHayesender

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 23:55 - Jul 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

I love the fact his mate is filming it on his phone

Poll: Shamima Beghum

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 13:05 - Jul 11 with 2589 viewsJuzzie

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 23:55 - Jul 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Maybe that is Southgate and the policeman is managing the England team?!
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 15:50 - Jul 11 with 2466 viewsdmm

433 or 4231 or does it matter?

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 16:20 - Jul 11 with 2385 viewscolinallcars

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 15:50 - Jul 11 by dmm

433 or 4231 or does it matter?

Switched from half five to half four. Must be on Sky
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 16:23 - Jul 11 with 2367 viewsconnell10

2-1 to England in extra time.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 17:28 - Jul 11 with 2286 viewsstowmarketrange

I just hope we win on Sunday if only to stop Paddypower and their constant crap fb posts about England.
If they hate England so much why are they here?They used to have some funny ads but now theyโ€™re just spouting any old hateful rubbish.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 11:54 - Jul 12 with 1947 viewsTheChef

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 22:04 - Jul 10 by qpr_1968

who's getting the san miguels in.

San Miguel actually from the Philippines.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 12:26 - Jul 12 with 1904 viewsSydneyRs

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 17:28 - Jul 11 by stowmarketrange

I just hope we win on Sunday if only to stop Paddypower and their constant crap fb posts about England.
If they hate England so much why are they here?They used to have some funny ads but now theyโ€™re just spouting any old hateful rubbish.

I'm very proud of my Irish background but the sort of rubbish coming from Paddy Power etc is pathetic.

Facebook has a great feature where you can snooze groups and pages for 30 days which is the perfect time to not have to see any of their bollocks during the tournament. I activated this every time a page took the piss or reposted that stupid James McLean (a guy I've often supported in the past) interview. Now all the anti English BS has vanished.

Same for any individuals doing similar. Unfollowed until after the tournament. Works really well.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 12:48 - Jul 12 with 1870 viewsstowmarketrange

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 Match thread. on 12:26 - Jul 12 by SydneyRs

I'm very proud of my Irish background but the sort of rubbish coming from Paddy Power etc is pathetic.

Facebook has a great feature where you can snooze groups and pages for 30 days which is the perfect time to not have to see any of their bollocks during the tournament. I activated this every time a page took the piss or reposted that stupid James McLean (a guy I've often supported in the past) interview. Now all the anti English BS has vanished.

Same for any individuals doing similar. Unfollowed until after the tournament. Works really well.

I have blocked them for 30 days as it was nonstop bs from them.The Scotland fan changing flags to Englandโ€™s opponents was amusing,but when I saw yesterdays about Welsh,Irish and Scots having to leave London on Sunday it was just crap.A few idiots on both sides spreading hate was probably the reaction that paddypower wanted.
Funny that they donโ€™t put this crap on their tv adverts.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 14:41 - Jul 12 with 1734 viewsJuzzie

Just looking at the record of the two teams including the qualifiers and tournament (results are AET and a penalty shoot out would count as a draw, where applicable)

Spain: W13 D0 L1*

England: W9 D5 L0

Spain's is phenomenal but ours isn't too shabby either. Completely undefeated since day 1.

Spain are beatable!

*against Scotland in the 2nd game of the qualifiers
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 14:53 - Jul 12 with 1689 viewsSydneyRs

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 14:41 - Jul 12 by Juzzie

Just looking at the record of the two teams including the qualifiers and tournament (results are AET and a penalty shoot out would count as a draw, where applicable)

Spain: W13 D0 L1*

England: W9 D5 L0

Spain's is phenomenal but ours isn't too shabby either. Completely undefeated since day 1.

Spain are beatable!

*against Scotland in the 2nd game of the qualifiers

The fact they managed to lose to Scotland should definitely give us hope.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 15:43 - Jul 12 with 1615 viewsSnipper

My nerves are already well and truly shot.

Iโ€™ll be with a group of about 15 QPR in Berlin. Great bunch of lads.

Another Bobby Zamora moment please. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024