Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 03:04 - Jul 6 with 37696 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sorry, I'm a little off the pace right now - what's the story with Chrissy?

Is he in Girona?

Moving to Newcastle for 10m or to Sunderland for a bag of sweets?

Knuckling down for a campaign when he and we cream the Champ?

Succinct updates please.

Poll: On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

Willock on 12:03 - Jul 9 with 4526 viewswombat

Willock on 19:37 - Jul 8 by NorthantsHoop

Just an observation but maybe off the mark at the Coventry away last game of the season, all our players spent a lot of time celebrating the end of season with us. Willock did not really come over to the Rangers fans until much later after spending quite a lot of time chatting to a couple of the Coventry players and to me look half hearted in celebrating our last victory. Reckon he has already gone but football is a funny old game and you never know he might be back, but not really bothered if he does come back or not a bit like his celebrating with us.

have said them same thing in a previous post funnily enough, the team had nstarted to leave the pitch by the time CW had decided to honour us with his presence , and even when he did come over you couldnt even say it was half hearted . he did something similar at plymouth last season as well , the players came off little round of applause from the fans to the squad all responded with similar back , CW and sinclair ignored everyone as they went off , dont think either started that game funnily enough .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Willock on 12:08 - Jul 9 with 4477 viewsQuillPenRiot

I can’t imagine re-signing him at this point, he’s missed the camp. Marti’s first preseason, everyone being drilled physically and tactically, building cohesion technically and as a squad. Why throw a bomb in it with someone entitled who automatically would be something of an outsider now?
Willock on 12:41 - Jul 9 with 4250 viewsTheChef

Bottom line is Daddy wants more money, right?

Which we can't offer so let's see who else wants him. Doesn't seem like they're queuing round the block to sign him.

Sad that's how it's ending but as the old saying goes, it is what it is.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Willock on 10:09 - Jul 10 with 3669 viewsDaBurgh

I have to say that I've been hoping that Chris see sense and signs, a 2 year deal with a release cause seems a good deal. But today it struck me that the season starts in a month and he is still faffing around, nor bothering to bond with the team and take part in any preparations for the new season so Chrissy you can, as my grand pappy was so keen on saying, take a flying f**k at a rolling donut. I hope you get what you're looking for, but don't hold your breath.
Willock on 10:15 - Jul 10 with 3607 viewscolinallcars

Willock on 10:09 - Jul 10 by DaBurgh

I have to say that I've been hoping that Chris see sense and signs, a 2 year deal with a release cause seems a good deal. But today it struck me that the season starts in a month and he is still faffing around, nor bothering to bond with the team and take part in any preparations for the new season so Chrissy you can, as my grand pappy was so keen on saying, take a flying f**k at a rolling donut. I hope you get what you're looking for, but don't hold your breath.

Perhaps he's waiting for Flying Ant Day which must be fairly soon….
Willock on 10:33 - Jul 10 with 3512 viewsDaBurgh

Willock on 10:15 - Jul 10 by colinallcars

Perhaps he's waiting for Flying Ant Day which must be fairly soon….

Indeed, all you need to know is here...
https://www.rsb.org.uk/get-involved/biology-for-all/flying-ant-survey
Willock on 10:35 - Jul 10 with 3492 viewsTheChef

Willock on 10:09 - Jul 10 by DaBurgh

"take a flying f**k at a rolling donut"

Now that is a new one.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Willock on 10:39 - Jul 10 with 3457 viewsLazyFan

He will wait until after the transfer deadline as that's when some bigger clubs who could not get the player they wanted will possibly offer him a contract.

Or relegated Prem clubs who still have some cash to burn will make him an offer. He wont move until then, hence he's on holiday. You will see him start to train when the season starts as his season is a month behind the real one now.

Then there are the foreign clubs, not sure how he would get a visa though for Europe. Or maybe the Saudis take a chance on him.

Plenty of options for Willock, he is in no rush.

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Willock on 10:42 - Jul 10 with 3437 viewsHayesender

Well he seems to have gone from chatting up Northern lasses in Spain, to now being on holiday in Jamaica. Now, both of these things are perfectly fine and normal for a young lad, but he doesn't seem to be too fcked about staying here or not.

So as Duncan Bannatyne would say, "I'm out".

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Willock on 10:45 - Jul 10 with 3409 viewsHoopsie

Perhaps because he is out of contract and no longer a QPR player he could not travel to the camp in Girona?

Appreciate he is trying to negotiate the best deal with the club

Was Leon Balogun still under contract with us when he travelled to Austria? Recalled he was off sharpish during the camp once Beale came calling…this is what wiki says : “He returned to Rangers on 12 July 2023, a year after departing from the club as a free agent.” So technically he was an out of contract player that travelled with the team (on Ainsworth invitation - with a view for a new deal?)

If so, wonder why Willock couldn’t do the same (if he has the heart to stay with us), that being
- keep himself physically ready at the start of preseason- even it is may not be with us
- keep himself in sync with marti, the coaching team and his team mates with tactics, team play etc whilst he is negotiating with the club

Maybe the club wouldn’t allow a non contracted player to join the camp, unlike last season (with Balogun for example)

Or maybe Willock thinks it is not his priority or in his interest to do so (if given the opportunity to join the team camp) and would rather spend (extra) time in family vacation

Whatever the case, however one speculates, it is not going well with the fans - his commitment, his dedication to the club or unto the best interest of himself for himself, if it is not already is.

Would the coaching team or the club wants a player like this? It is preseason already, he got the whole post season to craft a contract with the club and this is still hanging in the air?

Poll: At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock

Willock on 10:59 - Jul 10 with 3326 viewsDaBurgh

Willock on 10:35 - Jul 10 by TheChef

"take a flying f**k at a rolling donut"

Now that is a new one.

Not really my grandad, I stole it from my favorite author, Kurt Vonnegut.
Willock on 11:40 - Jul 10 with 3189 viewscolinallcars

Willock on 10:33 - Jul 10 by DaBurgh

Indeed, all you need to know is here...
https://www.rsb.org.uk/get-involved/biology-for-all/flying-ant-survey

'Preciate it !
Willock on 11:46 - Jul 10 with 3152 viewsHayesender

Very much a sideways move if he goes there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Willock on 11:54 - Jul 10 with 3099 viewsE17hoop

Willock on 11:46 - Jul 10 by Hayesender

It's only sideways to him if he's not earning more money.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Willock on 11:56 - Jul 10 with 3076 viewsNorthernr

Willock on 11:46 - Jul 10 by Hayesender

Somebody mentioned Cardiff on this thread a week ago
Willock on 12:08 - Jul 10 with 2968 viewsHunterhoop

Willock on 11:56 - Jul 10 by Northernr

Somebody mentioned Cardiff on this thread a week ago

Where are they getting the cash to pay him a big salary?!

I had Cardiff as a big relegation candidate after last season. Their league position was much higher than their stats are they looked dreadful when I saw them. Be interesting to see how they go. I think this is a backward step in all but cash term, personally. I think we’ll finish above them.

Or perhaps he just likes the lilt of the girls from south wales?
Willock on 12:18 - Jul 10 with 2875 viewsBlue_Castello

Cardiff that surely screams, gone to the highest bidder, presumably he's getting a signing on fee and probably a slightly better wage.

I had Cardiff down last season as one of the clubs that could get into Financial difficulty, would be interesting to know the state of their finances, does that mean Josh Bowler is back at the Florists he was on loan there last year, possibly worth an enquiry.
Willock on 12:37 - Jul 10 with 2702 viewsconnell10

Willock on 12:03 - Jul 9 by wombat

have said them same thing in a previous post funnily enough, the team had nstarted to leave the pitch by the time CW had decided to honour us with his presence , and even when he did come over you couldnt even say it was half hearted . he did something similar at plymouth last season as well , the players came off little round of applause from the fans to the squad all responded with similar back , CW and sinclair ignored everyone as they went off , dont think either started that game funnily enough .

Met a guy who works for Sky backroom on the tube last season and the topic of Willock came up, the guy said from his observations behind the scenes that Willock didn't seem to join in with the rest of the players and celebrate at the end of the match , even though we had won.He seemed a right miserable bastard were his words .
[Post edited 10 Jul 12:48]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Willock on 12:37 - Jul 10 with 2703 viewskensalriser

Willock on 12:18 - Jul 10 by Blue_Castello

Cardiff that surely screams, gone to the highest bidder, presumably he's getting a signing on fee and probably a slightly better wage.

I had Cardiff down last season as one of the clubs that could get into Financial difficulty, would be interesting to know the state of their finances, does that mean Josh Bowler is back at the Florists he was on loan there last year, possibly worth an enquiry.

Bowler is a decent player but he does carry a massive banner that reads Can’t Be Arsed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Willock on 12:43 - Jul 10 with 2636 viewsbosh67

Willock on 12:37 - Jul 10 by kensalriser

Bowler is a decent player but he does carry a massive banner that reads Can’t Be Arsed.

However Bowler is a very good player at this level.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Willock on 13:12 - Jul 10 with 2390 viewsBklynRanger

Right. Finally. We move on.

Willock on 14:19 - Jul 10 with 1968 viewsDavieQPR

He's gone from Whales to Wales.
Willock on 14:36 - Jul 10 with 1849 viewsKernowRanger

Willock on 14:36 - Jul 10 with 1832 viewsSydneyRs

Departure confirmed by the club along with the nearest thing to a "fcuk you" you are likely to hear from our CEO.
Willock on 14:42 - Jul 10 with 1742 viewsWD99

Willock on 14:36 - Jul 10 by SydneyRs

Departure confirmed by the club along with the nearest thing to a "fcuk you" you are likely to hear from our CEO.

Seriously, this. Some statement by GPTNourry!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024