Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . 09:54 - Jul 5 with 18749 viewsconnell10

Sorry had to be done 3-1 to the mighty hoops.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 23:09 - Jul 5 with 2361 views222gers

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 22:20 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

I don't think Farage is his neighbour.

No, he came round and said “ere, wos the pubs like round 'ere ?”
Crap, I said.
Never saw him again.
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 02:33 - Jul 6 with 2020 viewsCLAREMAN1995

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 20:29 - Jul 5 by BlackCrowe

My brother lives in Tulla in co Clare. It's lovely but gosh it's wet. Hope this helps.

Wow small world there BlackCrowe he lives 8 miles from my homestead and yes a beautiful old town where you cannot drive up the hill if cars are parked on both sides of the road haha.
There is a song called wet windy hill of Tulla I believe and its very accurate.I hope he is happy there and ready to pull on the blue and saffron shirt tomorrow for the battle against The Cats
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 06:36 - Jul 6 with 1808 viewsGus_iom

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:51 - Jul 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Ha Ha! (you Kilkenny Bollix).

No, I'm sure we'll get better, but I'm just trying to be honest.
I hate unquestioning negativity but I'm always wary of excessive positivity as well.

Essentially, you're telling us that you're a contrarian.

Of course, you will deny it.....
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 07:12 - Jul 6 with 1757 viewsaston_hoop

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 19:27 - Jul 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Got better as it went on, but I thought it was very poor in the first half, and only marginally better in the second.

Also, dreadful pitch, dreadful opposition, played on a golf course, no fans, kick-off time changed at the last minute. Let's be consistent and say that this was a poor showing from the club. If it happened a year ago, we'd have been rightly calling it out.

For what its worth, Girona are playing a couple of their pre-season games on that pitch too and they finished third in La Liga, they are proper facilities I promise! I don't think it was a bad place to play or level of opposition to be playing at this stage, certainly nothing out of the orindary anyway. For instance 2 years ago we started pre-season against Uxbridge FC.

The no fans was a bit annoying saying that, guaranteed loads of people would absolutely have been calling this out a year ago. I think they'd have been harsh to do so though!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 08:34 - Jul 6 with 1580 viewsNorthernr

Australian kid looked lively. Nearly scored the goal of the season with his first touch.
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 09:47 - Jul 6 with 1396 viewsdavman

It's just the first pre-season "game". If it were the last and we got trounced 5-0 against a L1 side, its concerning. If it's a 4-3 win out playing Man U then drawing 3-3 with a team who were Prem League Champions 5 years previous, then its encouraging.

This was just a leg stretch after 2 months off with half the youth team, so as long as there are no major injuries, it's a result.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 10:30 - Jul 6 with 1294 viewsfrancisbowles

I've got football fatigue this morning, dreamt about nothing but the beautiful game.

Watched the first 25 mins of Spain and Germany. Laptop on for stream through TV and recorder set for both games.

Friendly was an enjoyable watch. So much better than the dirge we endured from Austria etc. Well done to the commentator for not giving euro score updates. Was difficult to see what was happening on the far side though. Apart from the one low level camera, the dark shirts and long shadows didn't help. Would the camera have been better placed with the sun behind it?

Anyway, happy after that so oven on and fish and chips cooked. Sat down with dinner on trays and started the video watch. Fast forward through the intervals, to speed things up, but both matches went to extra time and the second penalties as well. So nearly midnight when the marathon was complete. Spain will be a little short for their semi, three suspended? Pleased they won but disappointed Portugal couldn't finish off the French.

I'll be having a light workout as a loosener, so I'm ready for five o'clock.😁
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 12:01 - Jul 6 with 1143 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Probably should ask this under the squad thread and before anyone has said I know he's not listed under the touring party but am I right in understanding that Alex Aoraha still injured?
Login to get fewer ads

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:52 - Jul 16 with 575 viewsterryb

I've just seen that Santa Coloma have reached the next round of qualifying for the Champions League.

This is obviously due to playing Rangers in their last friendly!
UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:54 - Jul 16 with 570 viewsconnell10

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:52 - Jul 16 by terryb

I've just seen that Santa Coloma have reached the next round of qualifying for the Champions League.

This is obviously due to playing Rangers in their last friendly!

HO HO HO ...see what I done there? Santa... ho ho ho....I'll get me coat .

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 22:45 - Jul 16 with 460 viewsLblock

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 21:54 - Jul 16 by connell10

HO HO HO ...see what I done there? Santa... ho ho ho....I'll get me coat .

You’ll get the sack

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 00:03 - Jul 17 with 369 viewsconnell10

UE Santa Coloma v The R,s match thread . on 22:45 - Jul 16 by Lblock

You’ll get the sack

Oh mate you sleigh me !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024