Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Tories in Wales 06:59 - Jul 5 with 809 viewsbuilthjack

The people have spoken.
End of.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No Tories in Wales on 08:57 - Jul 5 with 532 viewsBoundy

If only animals could have a vote , sorry my mistake , one species have.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

No Tories in Wales on 09:34 - Jul 5 with 509 viewsonehunglow

How many threads

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No Tories in Wales on 09:42 - Jul 5 with 496 viewsraynor94

You really need to look at the vote percentage Builth, and the drag the Welsh assembly have been on Labour.

I'm glad to see the Tories voted out but let's be fair it was an open goal for Starmer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

No Tories in Wales on 09:47 - Jul 5 with 481 viewsonehunglow

No Tories in Wales on 09:42 - Jul 5 by raynor94

You really need to look at the vote percentage Builth, and the drag the Welsh assembly have been on Labour.

I'm glad to see the Tories voted out but let's be fair it was an open goal for Starmer

I’m losing count of the Builth threads
He might be pleased
Right now, we should be concerned .
Reforms share of gather vote sees them with just 4 seats . That can’t be right .

No Tories in Wales on 10:04 - Jul 5 with 469 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Labour 5% down in Swansea east and neath. This is replicated across the principality. Boundary changes of course might have had an effect and also low turnout.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

No Tories in Wales on 10:07 - Jul 5 with 466 viewsonehunglow

No Tories in Wales on 10:04 - Jul 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Labour 5% down in Swansea east and neath. This is replicated across the principality. Boundary changes of course might have had an effect and also low turnout.

Didn’t take Builth either
They don’t like Labour there so sure as it has no relevance to rural life ,whereas Tories have.
Yet,Tories lost rural seats and for that,they need shooting .

No Tories in Wales on 16:34 - Jul 5 with 396 viewsbuilthjack

No Tories in Wales on 10:07 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

Didn’t take Builth either
They don’t like Labour there so sure as it has no relevance to rural life ,whereas Tories have.
Yet,Tories lost rural seats and for that,they need shooting .

A lot of Labour supporters voted Lib Dem. Tactical see, to keep the lying scumbags out. It worked.
I hope that the box of tissues i sent you helped with the tears.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No Tories in Wales on 16:39 - Jul 5 with 391 viewshowenjack

The people have spoken ........... get used to it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13603707/Moment-furious-Labour-MP-Jess-
Login to get fewer ads

No Tories in Wales on 17:07 - Jul 5 with 372 viewsonehunglow

No Tories in Wales on 16:39 - Jul 5 by howenjack

The people have spoken ........... get used to it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13603707/Moment-furious-Labour-MP-Jess-

Palestine is a great gig for the left

No Tories in Wales on 17:10 - Jul 5 with 364 viewsonehunglow

No Tories in Wales on 16:34 - Jul 5 by builthjack

A lot of Labour supporters voted Lib Dem. Tactical see, to keep the lying scumbags out. It worked.

Are they scumbags to vote for them
Be honest and don’t hide like your chum in Lancs
Tissues my arse
You’ve been s hooked by Joesus and that’s a fact
You’ve got what you wanted so have the good grace to be more benevolent
You live in the most anti Labour town in Wales
Yiu really should move to sonewhere more Labour,like Ebbw Vale or Merthyr

No Tories in Wales on 17:42 - Jul 5 with 353 viewsSullutaCreturned

No Tories in Wales on 16:34 - Jul 5 by builthjack

Is that a fact or an opinion? According to the official figure the Labour vote was 3.8% higher than 2019, the LibDems lost 0.3% but the tories lost over 20%.

Those pesky facts agin, they prove the tory vote collpased and that's why the LDs won, not becaue Labour voters went over in large numbers.
No Tories in Wales on 17:44 - Jul 5 with 352 viewsonehunglow

No Tories in Wales on 17:42 - Jul 5 by SullutaCreturned

Is that a fact or an opinion? According to the official figure the Labour vote was 3.8% higher than 2019, the LibDems lost 0.3% but the tories lost over 20%.

Those pesky facts agin, they prove the tory vote collpased and that's why the LDs won, not becaue Labour voters went over in large numbers.

Builth will need tissues for sure.
He needs to control himself

No Tories in Wales on 18:08 - Jul 5 with 334 viewsmajorraglan

No Tories in Wales on 10:04 - Jul 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I picked up on that last night, the Labour vote appeared to be down by around 5% almost across the piste, the result that really caught my eye was Llanelli where Nia Griffith only beat Reform by around 1,000 votes. I suspect the issues at the Stradey Parc Hotel have pushed people towards Reform as has the debacle around the 20mph limit and Gething’s expenses. Plaid Cymru increased their vote share.

If Labour have any sense, they’ll have identified these issues and will act on them.

Interestingly last night, Drakers said last night that a Labour government in Westminster would benefit Wales. He explained that when Rhodri Morgan was in power here and Blair and Brown were in power in London the lines of communication were open, he then gave the example of when Cardiff tried to phone London regarding the issues at Tata and potential loss of 3000 jobs they never managed to speak with anyone - nobody up the line was interested.
[Post edited 5 Jul 18:08]
No Tories in Wales on 20:24 - Jul 5 with 290 viewsSullutaCreturned

No Tories in Wales on 18:08 - Jul 5 by majorraglan

I picked up on that last night, the Labour vote appeared to be down by around 5% almost across the piste, the result that really caught my eye was Llanelli where Nia Griffith only beat Reform by around 1,000 votes. I suspect the issues at the Stradey Parc Hotel have pushed people towards Reform as has the debacle around the 20mph limit and Gething’s expenses. Plaid Cymru increased their vote share.

If Labour have any sense, they’ll have identified these issues and will act on them.

Interestingly last night, Drakers said last night that a Labour government in Westminster would benefit Wales. He explained that when Rhodri Morgan was in power here and Blair and Brown were in power in London the lines of communication were open, he then gave the example of when Cardiff tried to phone London regarding the issues at Tata and potential loss of 3000 jobs they never managed to speak with anyone - nobody up the line was interested.
[Post edited 5 Jul 18:08]

What did Blair do for Wales? Honest question, the answer could prove the theory right or show that lines of communication can be open but not matter a jot.
No Tories in Wales on 20:30 - Jul 5 with 289 viewsonehunglow

No Tories in Wales on 20:24 - Jul 5 by SullutaCreturned

What did Blair do for Wales? Honest question, the answer could prove the theory right or show that lines of communication can be open but not matter a jot.

Same as every other Labour PM
Zero

No Tories in Wales on 20:38 - Jul 5 with 284 viewsJumpingJackFlash

No Tories in Wales on 20:24 - Jul 5 by SullutaCreturned

I would say that the minimum wage was a step forward in a deprived area like Wales.
No Tories in Wales on 20:50 - Jul 5 with 275 viewsDr_Winston

No Tories in Wales on 20:38 - Jul 5 by JumpingJackFlash

I would say that the minimum wage was a step forward in a deprived area like Wales.

Some people saw an increase in their income. Others saw a drop.

People would probably be quite surprised at how many skilled jobs suddenly started paying £2-3 an hour less than they were before the NMW came in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No Tories in Wales on 20:57 - Jul 5 with 266 viewspencoedjack

No Tories in Wales on 20:50 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

Some people saw an increase in their income. Others saw a drop.

People would probably be quite surprised at how many skilled jobs suddenly started paying £2-3 an hour less than they were before the NMW came in.

Skilled jobs they are decreasing in Wales at a rapid rate

Ford’s, Biomet & now the steel works.

Wales will soon be call centre’s & hospitality.

Those who don’t see it are fools.
No Tories in Wales on 21:03 - Jul 5 with 259 viewsbuilthjack

No Tories in Wales.

No Tories in Wales on 21:03 - Jul 5 with 259 viewsonehunglow

No Tories in Wales on 20:38 - Jul 5 by JumpingJackFlash

Why is it deprived and of what?

No Tories in Wales on 21:10 - Jul 5 with 255 viewspencoedjack

No Tories in Wales on 21:03 - Jul 5 by builthjack

No Tories in Wales.

Are you & Kilkenny related?

Spout bollocks with no substance hoping a grown up will come along to help you out.
[Post edited 5 Jul 21:16]
No Tories in Wales on 21:12 - Jul 5 with 252 viewsbuilthjack

No Tories in Wales on 21:03 - Jul 5 by onehunglow

Why is it deprived and of what?

Why is Liverpool,deprived?

No Tories in Wales on 21:19 - Jul 5 with 241 viewsbuilthjack

No Tories in Wales on 21:10 - Jul 5 by pencoedjack

Spout bollocks with no substance hoping a grown up will come along to help you out.

Don’t cry.

No Tories in Wales on 21:22 - Jul 5 with 231 viewsbuilthjack

No Tories in Wales on 21:10 - Jul 5 by pencoedjack

Anyway. I didn’t think you could post after the 9pm watershed.

No Tories in Wales on 21:28 - Jul 5 with 215 viewspencoedjack

No Tories in Wales on 21:19 - Jul 5 by builthjack

Don’t cry.

Confirms what I said 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024