Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players released from premier clubs that I have pulled out of a huge list 07:35 - Jul 3 with 900 viewsareasix

No idea of age or whether they are limping on one leg! But there must be someone amougst this lot that would be worth a gamble.
Ryan Sesseynon sensational when at Fulham
Saman Ghoddos done deal goal of the month last Oct
Harry Arter Good in the past
Paul Dummett solid CB
James Tomkins CB
Joel Matip
Andres Gomes
Varane
Dele not sure if this is dele ali great potential but a broken character high risk, big reward if works.
Matt Richie
Jeff Hendrick
Tanganga
Wayne Hennessy Keeper
Darren Randolph keeper
Ileanacho
Martial
Brandon Williams
Elneny
Ryan Fredericks
Harry Rednapp jnr
Josh Brooking great names of the past but didn’t inherit his namesake skill it looks like

I know they will be injury prone , ready to pick up pensions as some will be old but look Luton picked up Barkley from the scrap heap and he almost kept them up last year personally I would love to see Ryan Sessegnon he’s 25 and spurs paid £25m for him. , Brandon Williams another full back.
ileanacho 27 good to bring on half way second half when Ings blows up. Joel Matip give some help to the three young CBs we will have. Varane is class , always injured and wouldn’t come to us.

I wonder what other people’s thoughts are I know we will get people on saying we are far bigger then free transfers , loan players but wake up and smell the coffee the club has wasted so much on useless transfers over the last few years that it needs to clear down debt and survive a year in the Prem somehow to then step up the transfer value ladder.

Players released from premier clubs that I have pulled out of a huge list on 09:53 - Jul 3 with 806 viewsIfonly

If Sessegnon is fit and we can do a deal financially then we would be mad not to go for him. He's a bloody good player and apart from anything else, he can operate on the left of any of the 3 lines in RM's preferred 4-3-3.
Players released from premier clubs that I have pulled out of a huge list on 10:16 - Jul 3 with 781 viewsPatfromPoole

If we ever signed somebody called Harry Redknapp junior, he would get absolute pelters.

Wayne Hennessey as a keeper would be a good addition; surprised Palace are letting him go.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Players released from premier clubs that I have pulled out of a huge list on 10:43 - Jul 3 with 756 viewsNYC_Saint

We've been linked with Brandon Williams multiple times in the past but his salary even as a reserve teenager at Utd was crazy and he wouldn't accept a lower wage for game time. I guess he just worked that contract down going out on loan but I don't recall seeing too much excitement about him beyond the fact Utd deemed him worth a shot of a big contract when he was very young that hasn't worked out.
Players released from premier clubs that I have pulled out of a huge list on 10:44 - Jul 3 with 751 viewsButty101

Players released from premier clubs that I have pulled out of a huge list on 10:43 - Jul 3 by NYC_Saint

We've been linked with Brandon Williams multiple times in the past but his salary even as a reserve teenager at Utd was crazy and he wouldn't accept a lower wage for game time. I guess he just worked that contract down going out on loan but I don't recall seeing too much excitement about him beyond the fact Utd deemed him worth a shot of a big contract when he was very young that hasn't worked out.

Avoid him like the plague. He just had a shocking loan at Norwich

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Players released from premier clubs that I have pulled out of a huge list on 21:12 - Jul 3 with 436 viewskingslandstand1

Apparently Kasper Smiechal (sp?) is keen on a return to the Prem and Wolves are interested. Unrealistic for us to pay what he'd want, or is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024