Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread 23:58 - Jun 30 with 17635 viewsNed_Kennedys

Following our rousing success this evening it’s my pleasure to start the next match thread again as we stumble towards Euro success.

Foden and Saka out, Eze and Palmer in.
Centre midfield sorted after Mainoo’s decent performance.
Not sure about LB: stick with Trippier I guess?
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:32 - Jul 6 with 1199 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:21 - Jul 6 by Bluce_Ree

IIRC we were playing Hudds away and we had a corner and Macca told Dichio to get out of the way and scored a header for us.

Foot proper off the gas this half. If we had played like this in the first half, the knives would be out for Gareth.

Thanks for that.

Agreed about this half. No pace again. And there's the goal.

And here come the subs.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:33 - Jul 6 with 1198 viewsaston_hoop

Taken going a goal down to make changes. Not good enough

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:33 - Jul 6 with 1194 viewsDiscodroids

Jesus christ.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:33 - Jul 6 with 1194 viewsNed_Kennedys

And there it is.
Words don’t fail me as Southgate has been awful in every one of these five ‘performances’
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:37 - Jul 6 with 1108 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hello!

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:37 - Jul 6 with 1108 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Great goal.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:37 - Jul 6 with 1094 viewsaston_hoop

The boy from Greenford does it for England!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:38 - Jul 6 with 1078 viewsNed_Kennedys

Get out of jail free.
Login to get fewer ads

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:38 - Jul 6 with 1073 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Shaw not fit to start, but us when we are chasing the game. Can't make it up.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:39 - Jul 6 with 1052 viewsrbee

Thank goodness! But again we are relying on a piece of individual brilliance.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:40 - Jul 6 with 1012 viewsPdog

Now sit back lads conserve some energy!
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:41 - Jul 6 with 1006 viewsLimehouseR

Seriously why were we not playing with that intent in the first 75 minutes?
It's ridiculous.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:47 - Jul 6 with 936 viewsted_hendrix

Palmer has been a revelation since he came on.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:52 - Jul 6 with 864 viewsstrikerace

Watkins for Kane please
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:52 - Jul 6 with 861 viewshubble

We could have started with those players and won this out of sight. But instead we're going to extra time.

The only positive I can say about Southgate is that he's lucky. Obviously I hope we win this. But boy oh boy Southgate makes it so unnecessarily hard.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:53 - Jul 6 with 849 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:52 - Jul 6 by strikerace

Watkins for Kane please

Doesn't look like it. He's involved in the team talk.

But, I agree.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:53 - Jul 6 with 840 viewsBluce_Ree

Eze has had quite a few minutes in this tournament against tired players and he's done f all. I just don't think he's good enough for this level.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:54 - Jul 6 with 814 viewsNov77

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:53 - Jul 6 by Bluce_Ree

Eze has had quite a few minutes in this tournament against tired players and he's done f all. I just don't think he's good enough for this level.

He’ll scuff another one to someone to score the winner

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:55 - Jul 6 with 802 viewsted_hendrix

We need to give a bit of respect to Switzerland who still are at the races and In the game.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:55 - Jul 6 with 800 viewsrbee

The Swiss are really Premier League standard so lets see how he does in extra time.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:56 - Jul 6 with 794 viewslassel

Need a goal, play high tempo for 2 minutes, get goal, immediately revert to sitting back.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:02 - Jul 6 with 730 viewsLimehouseR

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:56 - Jul 6 by lassel

Need a goal, play high tempo for 2 minutes, get goal, immediately revert to sitting back.

I just do not get it. It's so negative.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:03 - Jul 6 with 721 viewsQPR_Jim

True he's not done much but he's been bunged on at left back in a team struggling to get going. I don't think it's a fair assessment of him as a player.
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:03 - Jul 6 with 717 viewsWD99

Ian Darke just mentioned Eze getting his break at Queens Park Rangers on the U.S. broadcast.
[Post edited 6 Jul 19:12]
England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 19:05 - Jul 6 with 698 viewsNov77

England v Switzerland Quarter Final match thread on 18:56 - Jul 6 by lassel

You won’t see high tempo again until we go a goal down again.
Until then it’s chuckle brothers football, “to me, to you”.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024