Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester City update 20:11 - Jun 24 with 874 viewsKeithHaynes

Surfacing in my local paper in Spain. UAE threatening the UK with issues regards diplomatic relations if this proceeds.

A FOOTBALL leaks hacker who revealed alleged wrongdoing by Premier League champions Manchester City has sensationally announced he will release more damning evidence against the club.

Rui Pinto told the Offshore Alert Marbella conference in Estepona’s five-star Kempinksi resort he had ‘a massive file of Manchester City-related documents’ which he has been holding in reserve.

The 35-year-old was speaking to the conference, attended by the Olive Press, via video link from a secure safe house after threats were made against his life.

His initial leak in 2017 prompted football authorities to open an investigation into the Abu Dhabi-owned club for breaking Financial Fair Play rules.

It led to the club being hit with a staggering 115 separate charges by the Premier League.

🔴 A titanic hearing set for the autumn could shake English football to its very core, with the club facing the possibility of relegation to the lower reaches of English football.

Officials from the UAE have even told their British counterparts that such an outcome could affect diplomatic relations.

But the evidence against the Manchester club could be piling up.

“The Man City releases showed amounts of money being paid into by the club that were not mentioned to the football authorities,” Pinto told the Offshore Alert Marbella conference.

“These documents are from part of the Premier League investigation into City.

“I have now handed five hard drives to French and German authorities with millions of documents, including more on City and I have described what is on each.

“I am confident they will find criminal relevancy.”

It led to the club being hit with a staggering 115 separate charges by the Premier League.

A legal representative for Pinto added that the further unreleased files he is holding ‘will be published at some point’.

David Marchant, the organiser of Offshore Alert Marbella, told the Olive Press: “Rui Pinto is undoubtedly the most significant whistleblower in the history of football.”

“His work has already had a dramatic impact in terms of holding players and clubs accountable for their behind-closed-doors actions and it’s evident from his revelations at OffshoreAlert’s recent Marbella Conference that there’s more to come, most notably concerning Manchester City.

“As the saying goes, ‘Truth will out’, particularly in an era when records are routinely stored online.”

The Portuguese has been in a witness protection programme since 2020 while last year he was found guilty of stealing confidential data.

His original leaks saw City hit with a two year ban from European competition and handed a €29 million fine by Uefa in 2020 – only to be overturned by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Manchester City update on 10:54 - Jun 25 with 690 viewsRhonddaSwans

I wonder if it could be a Rangers type deal.
I think they should go back down to the national league north.
As how unfair will it be to clubs further down to have one less promotion place a year?

Man city's u21s would win league one or two.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Manchester City update on 11:00 - Jun 25 with 684 viewsonehunglow

Manchester City update on 10:54 - Jun 25 by RhonddaSwans

I wonder if it could be a Rangers type deal.
I think they should go back down to the national league north.
As how unfair will it be to clubs further down to have one less promotion place a year?

Man city's u21s would win league one or two.

Without doubt,this toxic bent Brand is a danger to our football.
Frankly,Ivwish they’d leave and play with their super wealth chums like PSG
They’d soon get bored

Ideally,we need Middle East money out of the game

They think they can buy anything and we need to stop it.

Ideally.

Homophobic ,,socially regarded backwaters

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Manchester City update on 17:26 - Jun 25 with 578 viewsmax936

Its disgraceful that Rui Pinto is fearing for his life, which is all down to money lets make no bones about it, Citeh and other's shames the World of Football!

I'd say its embarrassing but embarrassing isn't a powerful enough word!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Manchester City update on 20:02 - Jun 25 with 513 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Manchester city story goes deep into UK government and banking system. In the 2009 banking crisis Lloyd's and other banks got government bail outs. Barclays who's livery is light blue were able to get a whopping £7bln loan from Abi Dhabi and Qatar.

These investors made billions in profits. It was possibly illegal and possibly waved through by the " authorities". The suits may have asked the Arabs to reinvest some of their massive gains in UK. Man city was chosen alongside urban regeneration causes. Just the job.

Everyone seemed happy. A nasty situation avoided. Now the issue has re surfaced. It involves British banks.The Arabs saved Barclays Bank and regenerated Manchester and from their point of view are not treated very well with this inquiry.

This is a personal view and goes well beyond footie.
[Post edited 25 Jun 20:05]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Manchester City update on 20:20 - Jun 25 with 481 viewsRhonddaSwans

Manchester City update on 20:02 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

The Manchester city story goes deep into UK government and banking system. In the 2009 banking crisis Lloyd's and other banks got government bail outs. Barclays who's livery is light blue were able to get a whopping £7bln loan from Abi Dhabi and Qatar.

These investors made billions in profits. It was possibly illegal and possibly waved through by the " authorities". The suits may have asked the Arabs to reinvest some of their massive gains in UK. Man city was chosen alongside urban regeneration causes. Just the job.

Everyone seemed happy. A nasty situation avoided. Now the issue has re surfaced. It involves British banks.The Arabs saved Barclays Bank and regenerated Manchester and from their point of view are not treated very well with this inquiry.

This is a personal view and goes well beyond footie.
[Post edited 25 Jun 20:05]

Look at the boxing in saudi.
We need to make peace with the fact that there are other systems in the world.
Not being funny but they are a Muslim country.
But are by far the most 'libral' of the Muslim world.
Freedom shouldn't be measured by our values.

We all hate oil money untill it happens to us don't we.

Manchester City update on 21:05 - Jun 25 with 432 viewsReslovenSwan1

Manchester City update on 20:20 - Jun 25 by RhonddaSwans

Look at the boxing in saudi.
We need to make peace with the fact that there are other systems in the world.
Not being funny but they are a Muslim country.
But are by far the most 'libral' of the Muslim world.
Freedom shouldn't be measured by our values.

We all hate oil money untill it happens to us don't we.

Saudi is not liberal. Oman next door which UK has very friendly dealings is far more liberal. Turkiye gives women rightsYou met Omani students in Wales as students and many are female . All are civil and friendly in my experience.

I agree Arabians should be encouraged to be more liberal but at their own pace. They are moving in the right direction away from the slave owners of the Taliban and Houthis in next door Yemen. They are modern day slave owners of their own women folk and should be viewed as such. They will defend their right to treat their women as slaves by force of an AK 45 and hand held missile launcher provide by Iran.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Manchester City update on 13:53 - Jun 26 with 307 viewsRhonddaSwans

Manchester City update on 21:05 - Jun 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Saudi is not liberal. Oman next door which UK has very friendly dealings is far more liberal. Turkiye gives women rightsYou met Omani students in Wales as students and many are female . All are civil and friendly in my experience.

I agree Arabians should be encouraged to be more liberal but at their own pace. They are moving in the right direction away from the slave owners of the Taliban and Houthis in next door Yemen. They are modern day slave owners of their own women folk and should be viewed as such. They will defend their right to treat their women as slaves by force of an AK 45 and hand held missile launcher provide by Iran.

They are improving slowly though in the uk we can't really say much can we.
As women didn't have the vote not long ago.
Gays were sent to prison.
We also owned slaves and colonised the 3rd world.

I think strong ties with places like Saudi is important.
It is their country their rules they are a Muslim country and I respect their right to do what they want.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024