Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2024/25 predicted PL table, and guess what…? 17:32 - May 27 with 1318 viewsdavidargyll

We are NOT predicted to go straight back down!!!
FULL STORY: bit.ly/3R2WK7v
2024/25 predicted PL table, and guess what…? on 17:43 - May 27 with 1268 viewsdirk_doone

Link: https://www.givemesport.com/premier-league-table-2024-25-predicted/?link_source=

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

2024/25 predicted PL table, and guess what…? on 20:44 - May 27 with 1021 viewsLondonSaint76

That’s nice to hear that we are not being written off - can this super computer predict the date when City are done for their 100+ financial regulatory breaches? And Chelsea for that matter as they have spent £1bn since Uncle Todd rode into town 😀
If either or both get done properly then it could throw one or both into the mix especially if City got deducted 1 point for every breach 😮
Yes, I know, it won’t happen like that, they are fully paid up members of the elite cartel…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

2024/25 predicted PL table, and guess what…? on 21:19 - May 27 with 939 viewskingslandstand1

That just shows the predictability of the Premier League doesn't it.

Am I missing the Championship already? Although to be fair maybe that league, particularly top 3 or 4, could probably be predictable as well but not the rest of that league
2024/25 predicted PL table, and guess what…? on 07:11 - May 28 with 699 viewscocklebreath

Bookies have us as staying up as well, Leicester 1/2 favourites for drop. Man city 28/1 to go down

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

2024/25 predicted PL table, and guess what…? on 09:43 - May 28 with 583 viewssaint901

The PL is not about football but rather it's a club for sovereign funds and billionaires to further sports washing their brand or showing that they have more money than the rest of us.

It's a place where fairness is lost in the blizzard of money; where the powerful can rely upon the administrators to shield them from the rules that the "little people" have to follow; where the rules make it very difficult for newbies to create a platform to stay in the league.

And the worst thing is that all the owners want to be there.

The football industry has many problems which are arguably damaging the game we love and this is evident even to the extent of village leagues. When I was a teenager, I could have played for any one of perhaps four or five village teams near me. Some of them had two teams. Now there is one team covering that whole area.

And why? Many reasons but a key one is lack of funding for this grass roots level as more and more money is sucked into the PL.

The PL is not a level playing field and never will be.

If City ever get a points deduction of any meaning - 15 points plus - it will be a cue for endless legal appeals and a contest between who can afford the better lawyers, the PL or City -and I know where my money would be.
2024/25 predicted PL table, and guess what…? on 14:01 - May 28 with 514 viewsSFC_Referee

2024/25 predicted PL table, and guess what…? on 07:11 - May 28 by cocklebreath

Bookies have us as staying up as well, Leicester 1/2 favourites for drop. Man city 28/1 to go down

Yeah well it’ll be interesting to see if those odds change when Leicester points deductions totals are announced

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024