Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have I missed something? 12:57 - Apr 28 with 8011 viewsEllDale

Am I right in thinking that the end of season awards do used to be held after the last home game?
I know that we had the chance to vote for player of the year but when it will be presented?
And I’m not being flippant here but it also used to be traditional for the players to do a lap of honour after the final whistle but I haven’t seen this mentioned either?
It used to be the last chance for many of us to say farewell to players who were leaving.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2023 12:58]
Have I missed something? on 22:04 - Apr 28 with 2260 viewschuckleberry

Yes.
Have I missed something? on 22:07 - Apr 28 with 2228 viewsjudd

Have I missed something? on 22:04 - Apr 28 by chuckleberry

Yes.

What the fook?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Have I missed something? on 23:07 - Apr 28 with 2123 viewsJames1980

Have I missed something? on 21:39 - Apr 28 by chuckleberry

All club staff have been forbidden from going out in Rochdale tomorrow night in case it looks like they are having a celebration. Orders from the top…

What if they wear black?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Have I missed something? on 23:23 - Apr 28 with 2097 viewsClivert

All club staff have been forbidden from going out in Rochdale tomorrow night in case it looks like they are having a celebration. Orders from the top…

Club staff or just playing staff?
Have I missed something? on 23:53 - Apr 28 with 2071 viewsSandyman

I'm led to believe at the last relegation, one former employee was ordering champagne for his cronies. Not a good look.
Have I missed something? on 02:40 - Apr 29 with 2006 viewspioneer

Under which part of their contract would that 'order' fall?
Have I missed something? on 07:53 - Apr 29 with 1909 viewsnordenblue

Have I missed something? on 02:40 - Apr 29 by pioneer

Under which part of their contract would that 'order' fall?

Good luck enforcing that wild idea.....are they not allowed a few drinks and to switch off from all the bullshit too.
Have I missed something? on 08:01 - Apr 29 with 1899 viewsRodingdale

Have I missed something? on 07:53 - Apr 29 by nordenblue

Good luck enforcing that wild idea.....are they not allowed a few drinks and to switch off from all the bullshit too.

The players can walk away from the mess, when do the fans get to switch off from the bullshit?
Login to get fewer ads

Have I missed something? on 08:11 - Apr 29 with 1878 viewselectricblue

Have I missed something? on 08:01 - Apr 29 by Rodingdale

The players can walk away from the mess, when do the fans get to switch off from the bullshit?

After your 9th pint of timmy taylors and a few chasers

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Have I missed something? on 08:13 - Apr 29 with 1876 viewsRodingdale

Have I missed something? on 08:11 - Apr 29 by electricblue

After your 9th pint of timmy taylors and a few chasers

True.
Have I missed something? on 08:14 - Apr 29 with 1875 viewselectricblue

Have I missed something? on 17:06 - Apr 28 by kel

I think the club have made the correct decision not to hold one. Once a few beers are inside the idiots, plus the addition of mid match cocaine, then it would be carnage.

The players......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Have I missed something? on 08:20 - Apr 29 with 1833 viewsClivert

The players can do one for me but does 'all club staff' include 'Jean' from the club office and 'Bob' from behind the bar in Studds? I hardly think that anyone is going to blame either of those for handing Sam Graham a two year contract on 3K a week (alledgedly) or persisting with EEL as captain all season.
Have I missed something? on 09:34 - Apr 29 with 1704 viewsDalenet

So this is the last EFL game at home - maybe the last in my lifetime. A sad day but one that I hope we find some positivity in. There are a few Daleys at Norton Grange today so I am assuming that several exiles have made the trip for sentimental reasons. It would be nice if the town came out and gave the club their support. I won't hold my breath. But to the players and Big Jim all we ask today.....play for a win and at least sign off with some credibility.
Have I missed something? on 10:24 - Apr 29 with 1617 viewsJames1980

Some moron has called for a pitch invasion. I'd encourage it if there wasn't a risk of a fine. So the club could have reason to ban these mouth breathing knuckle draggers.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Have I missed something? on 11:13 - Apr 29 with 1494 viewskel

Have I missed something? on 10:24 - Apr 29 by James1980

Some moron has called for a pitch invasion. I'd encourage it if there wasn't a risk of a fine. So the club could have reason to ban these mouth breathing knuckle draggers.

There doesn’t seem to be any urgency to ban them. A handful got on at the end of the Tranmere game and the stewards couldn’t be less bothered.
Have I missed something? on 13:16 - Apr 29 with 1317 viewsTomRAFC

Have I missed something? on 10:24 - Apr 29 by James1980

If there was any intent to ban them, then I'd thoroughly encourage it.

Getting rid of those morons is as important as getting rid of most of this squad.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Have I missed something? on 13:56 - Apr 30 with 955 viewsEllDale

Well, there was a pitch invasion, from both ends of the ground.
So I suppose you can't blame the Sandy chavs for that unless it was orchestrated by social media?
Disappointingly it led to a cancellation of any notion of the players coming back out.
Or did it? I'm led to believe that they come back out from the dressing room but after we'd slowly and reluctantly left the ground?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024