Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best least known songs by famous artists 19:52 - Aug 5 with 2773 viewsDr_Winston

Not talking your biggest hits, or most famous tracks. Give me your deep album cuts, or overlooked gems. I'll start you off.

[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 19:53]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The best least known songs by famous artists on 19:58 - Aug 5 with 2703 viewsItchySphincter

I’ll try to think of one. I don’t think that Beatles track qualifies though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The best least known songs by famous artists on 19:59 - Aug 5 with 2698 viewsCatullus

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The best least known songs by famous artists on 20:03 - Aug 5 with 2693 viewsDr_Winston

The best least known songs by famous artists on 19:58 - Aug 5 by ItchySphincter

I’ll try to think of one. I don’t think that Beatles track qualifies though.

I'd be surprised if it made most people's top #10 Beatles tracks. It's my favourite though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The best least known songs by famous artists on 20:04 - Aug 5 with 2690 viewsBest_loser

The best least known songs by famous artists on 20:08 - Aug 5 with 2678 viewsDr_Winston

The best least known songs by famous artists on 20:14 - Aug 5 with 2672 viewsBest_loser

The best least known songs by famous artists on 20:16 - Aug 5 with 2669 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The best least known songs by famous artists on 20:31 - Aug 5 with 2647 viewsWhiterockin

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

The best least known songs by famous artists on 20:31 - Aug 5 with 2646 viewsKeithHaynes

Oh yes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The best least known songs by famous artists on 20:54 - Aug 5 with 2610 viewspencoedjack

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zKMGO77yxdI&feature=share
The best least known songs by famous artists on 21:53 - Aug 5 with 2590 viewsJack_Meoff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The best least known songs by famous artists on 22:01 - Aug 5 with 2574 viewsDr_Winston

The best least known songs by famous artists on 21:53 - Aug 5 by Jack_Meoff

The best least known songs by famous artists on 22:40 - Aug 5 with 2545 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'm a moderate fan of Aerosmith at best, but this is one of my all time favorite tunes.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The best least known songs by famous artists on 23:44 - Aug 5 with 2527 viewsBest_loser

The best least known songs by famous artists on 23:49 - Aug 5 with 2523 viewsJack123

I guess most of the 80's generation will have heard this, but it's one of my favourite songs from this band, I don't think it made it into top 10? Huh who knows..

libera nos a malo

The best least known songs by famous artists on 01:02 - Aug 6 with 2505 viewsJack_Meoff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The best least known songs by famous artists on 06:10 - Aug 6 with 2475 viewsTogg

It's a live cover version of a Running up the Hill 4 years before it became popular again on Stranger Things.
These two girls are very talented and easy on the eye as well the ears.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024