Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Gavin Williamson 19:06 - Mar 3 with 2022 viewsbritferry

utter cronyism... sacked twice as a minister and he gets this?

time to ban politicians, sports stars and actors from these awards and to just concentrate on the poor person in the street who actually deserve some recognition for their services

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Sir Gavin Williamson on 19:13 - Mar 3 with 2003 viewsmax936

Its an absolute joke, of all the useless bellends in this Tory party, he wins the Useless bellend award hands down.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sir Gavin Williamson on 19:34 - Mar 3 with 1988 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sir Gavin Williamson on 19:13 - Mar 3 by max936

Its an absolute joke, of all the useless bellends in this Tory party, he wins the Useless bellend award hands down.

It is Tony Blair made 100s of Labour failures lords just so he could get a majority in the Lords.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 20:00 - Mar 3 with 1970 viewsGwyn737

Absolutely farcical.

Without doubt the worst education secretary of the last 20 years, responsible for the laptops, free school meals and exam farces.

All after being sacked as defence secretary.
Sir Gavin Williamson on 20:13 - Mar 3 with 1958 viewsonehunglow

Pathetic.
One of the worst ministers in recent times

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sir Gavin Williamson on 20:26 - Mar 3 with 1954 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I wonder if we will ever know why?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sir Gavin Williamson on 21:11 - Mar 3 with 1932 viewsFlashberryjack

The words cronyism and politicians, goes together like bread and utter.

Can't wait for Diane Abbott's maiden speech in the house of lords.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sir Gavin Williamson on 21:29 - Mar 3 with 1912 viewsDr_Winston

The least deserved knighthood since Gregor Clegane.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 22:06 - Mar 3 with 1894 viewsJack_Meoff

Sir Gavin Williamson on 20:26 - Mar 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

I wonder if we will ever know why?

Well he did utter those prophetic and statesmanlike words, 'Russia should shut up and go away.'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Sir Gavin Williamson on 22:23 - Mar 3 with 1877 viewsbuilthjack

Goodness gracious me. Horrendous.
Anyway, how is the police enquiry with Johnson going?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:01 - Mar 3 with 1866 viewsmax936

Sir Gavin Williamson on 22:23 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Russia's attack on Ukraine as brushed all that under the very very large carpet, there's more grime under that carpet than in any refuse collection site anywhere.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:07 - Mar 3 with 1863 viewsmax936

Sir Gavin Williamson on 19:34 - Mar 3 by felixstowe_jack

It is Tony Blair made 100s of Labour failures lords just so he could get a majority in the Lords.

WTF has that got to do with Gavin Williams getting knighted, you're nothing if not predictable fair play.

Ooooh no they're attacking the political party I love with all my heart, ooh what can I retaliate back with, I know something that occurred nearly 20yrs ago, that's about as pathetic as your man love for Boris and his scheming cronies.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:17 - Mar 3 with 1857 viewsLohengrin

Sir Gavin Williamson on 22:23 - Mar 3 by builthjack

I said last week it would be overtaken by events, how trivial does social distancing seem today?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:29 - Mar 3 with 1846 viewsraynor94

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:17 - Mar 3 by Lohengrin

I said last week it would be overtaken by events, how trivial does social distancing seem today?

It's still crucial to Drakeford till the 28th March

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sir Gavin Williamson on 10:32 - Mar 4 with 1796 viewsCatullus

Makes you wonder what "dirt" Williamson has to earn him this honour.

This is why I am a federalist now, do away with monarchy and all its corrupt practises.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sir Gavin Williamson on 18:58 - Mar 4 with 1759 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:07 - Mar 3 by max936

WTF has that got to do with Gavin Williams getting knighted, you're nothing if not predictable fair play.

Ooooh no they're attacking the political party I love with all my heart, ooh what can I retaliate back with, I know something that occurred nearly 20yrs ago, that's about as pathetic as your man love for Boris and his scheming cronies.

Still true though. Most of Blairs appointments are still there . The Lords need to have democratically members not failed or retired politicians.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 19:37 - Mar 4 with 1744 viewsmax936

Sir Gavin Williamson on 18:58 - Mar 4 by felixstowe_jack

Still true though. Most of Blairs appointments are still there . The Lords need to have democratically members not failed or retired politicians.

That I don't disagree with, have a up arrow.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 21:04 - Mar 4 with 1717 viewsJack_Meoff

Given that there's no fathomable or discernible reason to us plebs, can we surmise it's a reward for silence; Cheif Whips generally (allegedly) knowing where the bodies are buried?

Brought to mind this clip.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 22:13 - Mar 4 with 1705 viewsmax936

Sir Gavin Williamson on 21:04 - Mar 4 by Jack_Meoff

Given that there's no fathomable or discernible reason to us plebs, can we surmise it's a reward for silence; Cheif Whips generally (allegedly) knowing where the bodies are buried?

Brought to mind this clip.

The corruption that's gone on and is going on is surmountable, the money laundering that consecutive governments have committed on behalf of countless Russian Billionaires, amounts to enormous sums.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:30 - Mar 4 with 1681 viewsProfessor

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:17 - Mar 3 by Lohengrin

Perhaps not. Cases are rising again. Quietly, but upward trend is marked. No longer the news.

Let’s hope these are ‘mild’. Viruses lack the sentience to follow TV or announcements by government
Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:39 - Mar 4 with 1677 viewsmax936

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:30 - Mar 4 by Professor

Perhaps not. Cases are rising again. Quietly, but upward trend is marked. No longer the news.

Let’s hope these are ‘mild’. Viruses lack the sentience to follow TV or announcements by government

Yet another new variant now ain't there, little known about its severity or affects though

Sir Gavin Williamson on 08:57 - Mar 5 with 1652 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sir Gavin Williamson on 23:07 - Mar 3 by max936

He’s stupid, that’s why. As are all of the defenders of this stinking corrupt government on here who are so thick they can’t see the ones they helped elect laugh at them whilst extorting billions of our tax pounds to give to their rich donors and friends.

I have nothing but seething contempt for every single one of them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sir Gavin Williamson on 08:59 - Mar 5 with 1650 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sir Gavin Williamson on 22:06 - Mar 3 by Jack_Meoff

Well he did utter those prophetic and statesmanlike words, 'Russia should shut up and go away.'

Perhaps he should be airlifted to the Ukraine and put his money where his mouth is.

Sir Gavin Williamson on 22:12 - Mar 5 with 1611 viewsJack_Meoff

Sir Matt has to be in the pipeline soon I'd suggest. Well deserved for services to the acting profession.

What a performance

Sir Gavin Williamson on 07:33 - Mar 6 with 1581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sir Gavin Williamson on 22:12 - Mar 5 by Jack_Meoff

Sir Matt has to be in the pipeline soon I'd suggest. Well deserved for services to the acting profession.

What a performance

And fidelity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024