Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleaze and cronyism 17:08 - Apr 23 with 5975 viewsNortbankboy

When thieves fall out.
Sleaze and cronyism on 11:14 - Apr 24 with 1146 viewsmax936

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:10 - Apr 24 by Catullus

After Cummings trips during the pandemic, and what he said, who believes he is suddenly worried about integrity? It was his job to advise the PM and Bojo is a big fat liar, how many times did old classic Dom advise Bojo to lie?

As for competence, again, it shows the levels of incompetence when someone like Cummings has the ear and the support of the UK Prime Minister.

absofinglutely

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:05 - Apr 24 with 1107 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:14 - Apr 24 by max936

absofinglutely

It is a bit like the all out war between Labour's last two prime ministers. Blair and brown hated each other.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:37 - Apr 24 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:05 - Apr 24 by felixstowe_jack

It is a bit like the all out war between Labour's last two prime ministers. Blair and brown hated each other.

Brown and Blair hatred was off the scale.
Both put personal ambition before the country.
The worse chancellor ,the prime minister who sent thousands to their deaths.

Labour are lagging well behind in the polls.

Why is that?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:46 - Apr 24 with 1089 viewsmax936

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:05 - Apr 24 by felixstowe_jack

Who mentioned any sides, its you dyed in the wool Tory's being paranoid AGIAN!!

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:51 - Apr 24 with 1086 viewsGwyn737

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:37 - Apr 24 by onehunglow

Brown and Blair hatred was off the scale.
Both put personal ambition before the country.
The worse chancellor ,the prime minister who sent thousands to their deaths.

Labour are lagging well behind in the polls.

Why is that?

A myriad of reasons but here’s my top 3.

1. The Corbyn experiment was incredibly damaging and will take an age to recover from.
2. Starmer has not up to now lived up to his promise
3. We live in the time of the selfish. Economic (small c) conservatism is rife among what would have been traditionally Labour voters. This makes Johnson and the Conservative party (and in some cases nationalism) very attractive.
Sleaze and cronyism on 18:55 - Apr 24 with 1085 viewsmax936

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:51 - Apr 24 by Gwyn737

A myriad of reasons but here’s my top 3.

1. The Corbyn experiment was incredibly damaging and will take an age to recover from.
2. Starmer has not up to now lived up to his promise
3. We live in the time of the selfish. Economic (small c) conservatism is rife among what would have been traditionally Labour voters. This makes Johnson and the Conservative party (and in some cases nationalism) very attractive.

Gwyn, I'll say it again, there's not a decent politician of any political party worth their salt in any form, if ever there was a need for a massive political shake up it's now.

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 1079 viewsGwyn737

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:55 - Apr 24 by max936

Gwyn, I'll say it again, there's not a decent politician of any political party worth their salt in any form, if ever there was a need for a massive political shake up it's now.

Depressing, isn’t it?

The way things are I can’t understand committed party allegiance. What kind of state are we in when the best defence of a party is that the other one is worse 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sleaze and cronyism on 19:50 - Apr 24 with 1064 viewsonehunglow

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:55 - Apr 24 by max936

But it wasn't an experiment.Many saw Jezza as a true champion of the working class/disadvantaged and one all for the "ordinary "person in the street.

Sadly, people realise now Labour is now all about liberal tree huggers and anti police zealots in the likes of Brighton and other wealthy towns and cities.

Corbyn and his filth were utterly uninterested in south Wales or indeed anywhere outside London.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Sleaze and cronyism on 20:13 - Apr 24 with 1053 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:15 - Apr 24 by Gwyn737

Depressing, isn’t it?

The way things are I can’t understand committed party allegiance. What kind of state are we in when the best defence of a party is that the other one is worse 🤦🏻‍♂️

Spot on.

Whataboutery is rife here. If the side you support is sh1t, deflect attention from that by pointing out that the other side is even more sh1t. Why people support political parties like football teams beats me. We’re stuck with our football teams but nobody has to stick by these scumbags on all sides.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sleaze and cronyism on 21:35 - Apr 24 with 1033 viewsmax936

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:50 - Apr 24 by onehunglow

But it wasn't an experiment.Many saw Jezza as a true champion of the working class/disadvantaged and one all for the "ordinary "person in the street.

Sadly, people realise now Labour is now all about liberal tree huggers and anti police zealots in the likes of Brighton and other wealthy towns and cities.

Corbyn and his filth were utterly uninterested in south Wales or indeed anywhere outside London.

Working class and disadvantaged, the pillock was and is a multi millionaire he couldn't give a monkeys toss, his main objective was to became PM and become important, another deluded Ahole.

Absolute joke of a politician.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 21:36]

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:34 - Apr 25 with 989 viewsKeithHaynes

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:53 - Apr 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Boris Johnson's ex-adviser Dominic Cummings denies leaking text messages of PM and Sir James Dyson, saying PM and his office fall “below standards of competence”

Good OP, thing is Cummings has no allegiance at all. Be that the torys or labour, he is all about the highest bidder and self agenda.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sleaze and cronyism on 07:25 - Apr 26 with 955 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson no match for classic Dom.

Johnson must resign after this. Not fit for office on any level.

Beware of the Risen People

Sleaze and cronyism on 07:51 - Apr 26 with 951 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sleaze and cronyism on 07:25 - Apr 26 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson no match for classic Dom.

Johnson must resign after this. Not fit for office on any level.

Why should a democratically elected leader resign? The voters will decide. Nothing like an embittered advisor who got the sack for thinking he was in charge. I am sure the newspapers are paying him well.

Wonder when the EU's unelected president and 27 commissioners will resign ovet the EU's bungling vaccine programme as case and deaths continue to rise in the EU.

Meanwhile Drakeford and Nicola are facing the voters . That is democracy for you.

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:32 - Apr 26 with 927 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 07:51 - Apr 26 by felixstowe_jack

Why should a democratically elected leader resign? The voters will decide. Nothing like an embittered advisor who got the sack for thinking he was in charge. I am sure the newspapers are paying him well.

Wonder when the EU's unelected president and 27 commissioners will resign ovet the EU's bungling vaccine programme as case and deaths continue to rise in the EU.

Meanwhile Drakeford and Nicola are facing the voters . That is democracy for you.

Labour were as busy as the rest of us calling Cummings a liar after his Durham trip but now he's obviously a paragon of virtue, abeacon of integrity.

Cummings said he wssn't the source of a leak about the lockdown yet he;s happy to lean EVERYTHING now, do me a favour. This is some kind of revenge and Cummings wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on his deceitful arris.

It wouldn't surprise me if Bojo suddenly found the evidence that Cummings did break the covid rules and was the source of the leak.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:40 - Apr 26 with 924 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 07:51 - Apr 26 by felixstowe_jack

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:51 - Apr 26 with 920 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:40 - Apr 26 by Kilkennyjack

A parody account is the best you can do?

Tell me Kilky, why are you such a big fan of Cummings these days? Why do you believe every word? You were his biggest critics when he broke the lockdown rules.

It's a hypothetical btw, we know the answer.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:37 - Apr 26 with 913 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:51 - Apr 26 by Catullus

A parody account is the best you can do?

Tell me Kilky, why are you such a big fan of Cummings these days? Why do you believe every word? You were his biggest critics when he broke the lockdown rules.

It's a hypothetical btw, we know the answer.

The real world with Johnson is more unbelievable than any parody.

Piers is clear.

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:53 - Apr 26 with 909 viewsCatullus

If it was true then I'd agree, he should resign but he denies it, other government people deny it and the source of these claims in "unnamed"

if the source is so certain it's true then come out and stand by the comments.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/26/minister-denies-boris-johnson-said

The story first appeared in a media source you normally wouldn't believe too, the daily Mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9510133/Boris-Johnson-said-bodies-pile-

It's funny who you'll believe when you so desperately WANT to believe.

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:27 - Apr 26 with 886 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:53 - Apr 26 by Catullus

If it was true then I'd agree, he should resign but he denies it, other government people deny it and the source of these claims in "unnamed"

if the source is so certain it's true then come out and stand by the comments.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/26/minister-denies-boris-johnson-said

The story first appeared in a media source you normally wouldn't believe too, the daily Mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9510133/Boris-Johnson-said-bodies-pile-

It's funny who you'll believe when you so desperately WANT to believe.

I will settle for the truth.

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:30 - Apr 26 with 878 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:27 - Apr 26 by Kilkennyjack

I will settle for the truth.

We'll never know th truth. Don't you pay attention. It's about what they can convince people to believe, the truth will have nothing to do with it. it's politics.

Sleaze and cronyism on 21:18 - Apr 26 with 865 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:30 - Apr 26 by Catullus

We'll never know th truth. Don't you pay attention. It's about what they can convince people to believe, the truth will have nothing to do with it. it's politics.

Spoiler alert; rumour is that old classic Dom has a recording .... shhhhh !

Sleaze and cronyism on 21:48 - Apr 26 with 854 viewsKilkennyjack

‘Boris Johnson is isolated in Downing Street with no longstanding trusted aides and at risk of becoming “uncontrollable”, Tory sources have said after he allegedly personally briefed against Dominic Cummings following confirmation that the prime minister had to foot a £58,000 refurbishment bill’.

This is from the Guardian tonight.

The big baby created this media storm in a temper tantrum.
What a fanny.

Sleaze and cronyism on 21:55 - Apr 26 with 849 viewsmajorraglan

I don’t trust any of them nor do I trust the Daily Mail. That said, I think the Cummings is probably sharper than Johnson. Cummings is a bright guy, worked with politicians a long time, he’s a strategist, been around the block a few time, knows how to win and he’s probably savvy enough to have gathered evidence and insurance for that rainy day. In the face of a pandemic when tens of thousands could die and with a public potentially looking for justice, I’d have kept my records too - especially if it meant I could point the finger elsewhere. Boris on the other hand has charisma, but is alleged to be a chancer, a bit lazy and a bit of a liar, so it’s an interesting mix.

Being a cynic, I suspect it may all go quiet. A rich Tory benefactor will have a word with Cummings, tell him to keep his head down, deposit some loot in his bank account and they’ll all be happy.
Sleaze and cronyism on 21:56 - Apr 26 with 848 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sleaze and cronyism on 21:48 - Apr 26 by Kilkennyjack

‘Boris Johnson is isolated in Downing Street with no longstanding trusted aides and at risk of becoming “uncontrollable”, Tory sources have said after he allegedly personally briefed against Dominic Cummings following confirmation that the prime minister had to foot a £58,000 refurbishment bill’.

This is from the Guardian tonight.

The big baby created this media storm in a temper tantrum.
What a fanny.

Never mind we live in a democracy the voters will change our MPs and government if they want to.

Meanwhile in the undemocratic EU the people cannot get rid of the unelected president and 27 commissioners. The should all be sacked for their incompetence in failing to order enough vaccines in time which is costing their citizens their lives.

Sleaze and cronyism on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 843 viewsProfessor

Sleaze and cronyism on 21:55 - Apr 26 by majorraglan

I don’t trust any of them nor do I trust the Daily Mail. That said, I think the Cummings is probably sharper than Johnson. Cummings is a bright guy, worked with politicians a long time, he’s a strategist, been around the block a few time, knows how to win and he’s probably savvy enough to have gathered evidence and insurance for that rainy day. In the face of a pandemic when tens of thousands could die and with a public potentially looking for justice, I’d have kept my records too - especially if it meant I could point the finger elsewhere. Boris on the other hand has charisma, but is alleged to be a chancer, a bit lazy and a bit of a liar, so it’s an interesting mix.

Being a cynic, I suspect it may all go quiet. A rich Tory benefactor will have a word with Cummings, tell him to keep his head down, deposit some loot in his bank account and they’ll all be happy.

Maybe not Raglan. It may be decided Johnson’s time is up. I don’t think his climate change proposals have hit fertile ground to say the least. One thing the Tory Party are very good at is knifing their leader in the back or front if they believe it reduces election chances. They like winning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024