Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump and his supporters. 22:16 - Jan 6 with 18569 viewsItchySphincter

Showed themselves for exactly what they are today.

Indefensible.

Time to pipe down now, you know who you are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trump and his supporters. on 16:21 - Jan 8 with 1516 viewsFireboy2

Trump and his supporters. on 13:23 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

I'm no more a WUM than you are.

It was directed at cardiff jack itch, fwiw I think you are a reasoned poster who I will doff my cap to for attempting to put your word across, it's a thankless task mate.
Trump and his supporters. on 16:25 - Jan 8 with 1510 viewsFireboy2

Trump and his supporters. on 16:11 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

The only meltdowns I'm seeing are Trump fanboys tbf.

Whilst we aren't seeing them meltdown in post form I bet they are squirming inside knowing that their orange god has finally been found out for the devisive horrible selfish man he is.
Trump and his supporters. on 16:55 - Jan 8 with 1480 viewsonehunglow

Trump and his supporters. on 23:50 - Jan 7 by AndyCole

The voice of reason, yet again.

Reckon you must be up for promotion to Mod.

This site would close within a week if I were mod.LOL

Was Itchy a "reasoned poster" as described on here or did I dream that.

Jesu.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump and his supporters. on 17:06 - Jan 8 with 1473 viewsItchySphincter

Trump and his supporters. on 16:55 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

This site would close within a week if I were mod.LOL

Was Itchy a "reasoned poster" as described on here or did I dream that.

Jesu.

Never been banned and can't say anything without the clique rounding up.

Trump and his supporters. on 17:09 - Jan 8 with 1466 viewsItchySphincter

Trump and his supporters. on 16:08 - Jan 8 by Jack123

Brilliant.

Really? Easy to please I suppose.

At least I don't make posts about sending people back to where they cam from based on the colour of their skin.

I can take it big boy.

Trump and his supporters. on 17:13 - Jan 8 with 1454 views9MilesHigh

Trump and his supporters. on 23:18 - Jan 7 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s awful. But police being injured is unacceptable now? I can’t keep up. 10,000 officers were injured in the riots of the last year. 1 is too many and completely unacceptable, but nobody seemed to care about them until yesterday. This faux political shifting of morals is exhausting to keep up with.

It is no different to the political intimidation and attack on democracy we have seen for the last year. Democracy was not under threat by people protesting in a building where they shouldn’t be. It’s just the shoe is on the other foot and people don’t like it - as they shouldn’t.

Democracy is under threat by sustained attacks by democrats and the media on Republicans though. Again, the polls were wildly wrong because Republicans were intimidated and were not honest to pollsters. That’s telling.

The media of the last 4 years in tandem with far left groups attacking the country and its citizens is a bigger attack on Democracy than any protest at the Capitol was. The former actually changed election and electoral behaviour.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 0:06]

Grow up you little coward and wise up to yourself.

You're an absolute joke who goes to untold lengths to keep his anonymity.

Well, there's no wonder why you do that? Not only are you one of the biggest cowards I've ever come across you now seem to be a pretty dangerous, unhinged, grifting idiot.

There is such a difference between right and wrong you know without your deranged mental deficiencies in going around and around and around again.

You're an absolute mess, boy!!
Trump and his supporters. on 17:30 - Jan 8 with 1419 viewsJack123

Trump and his supporters. on 17:09 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

Really? Easy to please I suppose.

At least I don't make posts about sending people back to where they cam from based on the colour of their skin.

I can take it big boy.

Strange, you seem annoyed, because I thought something was funny.

libera nos a malo

Trump and his supporters. on 17:37 - Jan 8 with 1402 viewsItchySphincter

Trump and his supporters. on 17:30 - Jan 8 by Jack123

Strange, you seem annoyed, because I thought something was funny.

Nope, as usual you've misjudged the situation.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump and his supporters. on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 1391 viewsJack123

Trump and his supporters. on 17:37 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

Nope, as usual you've misjudged the situation.

Oh ok then, have a pleasant evening.

libera nos a malo

Trump and his supporters. on 18:03 - Jan 8 with 1375 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For all you posters that have condemned the group of protestors for "Breaching" the Capitol Building and calling them terrorists and even nazis, when the police cleared the barriers out of the way.

I give you the Storming of the Senate in 2018, when Democrat Activists broke in to disrupt the confirmation process of Brett Kavanaugh.
302 arrests.

What short memories you have, but of course that was OK as it was against Trump.

Saying yesterday was worse than months of destroying businesses, stealing from shops, burning those shops and businesses down, setting fire to cars, taking over a section of a city and declaring your own laws, including actually shooting kids and to top it all the murder of cops and innocent people, is the worst hypocrisy I have ever heard.
Shame on you all.

Just to remind you.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 18:05]
Trump and his supporters. on 18:13 - Jan 8 with 1359 viewsItchySphincter

Trump and his supporters. on 17:44 - Jan 8 by Jack123

Oh ok then, have a pleasant evening.

You too.

Trump and his supporters. on 18:26 - Jan 8 with 1348 views9MilesHigh

Trump and his supporters. on 18:03 - Jan 8 by A_Fans_Dad

For all you posters that have condemned the group of protestors for "Breaching" the Capitol Building and calling them terrorists and even nazis, when the police cleared the barriers out of the way.

I give you the Storming of the Senate in 2018, when Democrat Activists broke in to disrupt the confirmation process of Brett Kavanaugh.
302 arrests.

What short memories you have, but of course that was OK as it was against Trump.

Saying yesterday was worse than months of destroying businesses, stealing from shops, burning those shops and businesses down, setting fire to cars, taking over a section of a city and declaring your own laws, including actually shooting kids and to top it all the murder of cops and innocent people, is the worst hypocrisy I have ever heard.
Shame on you all.

Just to remind you.

Grow up ya idiot and get yourself out of your little echo chamber sharing shite like this thinking it's in some way comparable.

The US live and breathe by their 1st Amendment and there will always be protests. Was before and will be again. Where were the pipe bombs and long arms from that peaceful protest.

Where was the boasting of the Holocaust and 6MWE t shirts, where was the camo gear and weapons and where was the fear for loss of life.

There's true scum on both sides of the pond, clearly.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Trump and his supporters. on 18:27 - Jan 8 with 1345 viewsGroo

Trump and his supporters. on 18:03 - Jan 8 by A_Fans_Dad

302 arrests.

Shame on you all.

Just to remind you.

You mean the protest by women's rights groups against another of Trump's Supreme Court appointments.

"The scenes in Washington on Thursday were unprecedented for any supreme court nominee in recent history. Thousands of protesters, including survivors of sexual assault, gathered outside the courthouse in the US capital where Kavanaugh sits as a federal judge and walked in unison to the supreme court, where he hopes to secure a lifetime appointment.

They marched to a rallying cry: “We believe Dr Christine Blasey Ford”, the university professor who has accused Kavanaugh of drunkenly and violently sexually assaulting her at a party when they were teenagers.

“It’s time for women to be heard,” said Karen Bralove, an alumnus of Holton-Arms, the all-girls preparatory school Ford attended in the early 1980s when she alleges Kavanaugh attempted to rape her."

Around 300 were arrested when they protested at a Senate office building the day before the vote.

A little different to invading and occupying the Capitol building during the vote to confirm the next President to the USA, don't you think.

No-one killed, no pipe bombs found.

Groo does what Groo does best

Trump and his supporters. on 20:07 - Jan 8 with 1287 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump and his supporters. on 18:27 - Jan 8 by Groo

You mean the protest by women's rights groups against another of Trump's Supreme Court appointments.

"The scenes in Washington on Thursday were unprecedented for any supreme court nominee in recent history. Thousands of protesters, including survivors of sexual assault, gathered outside the courthouse in the US capital where Kavanaugh sits as a federal judge and walked in unison to the supreme court, where he hopes to secure a lifetime appointment.

They marched to a rallying cry: “We believe Dr Christine Blasey Ford”, the university professor who has accused Kavanaugh of drunkenly and violently sexually assaulting her at a party when they were teenagers.

“It’s time for women to be heard,” said Karen Bralove, an alumnus of Holton-Arms, the all-girls preparatory school Ford attended in the early 1980s when she alleges Kavanaugh attempted to rape her."

Around 300 were arrested when they protested at a Senate office building the day before the vote.

A little different to invading and occupying the Capitol building during the vote to confirm the next President to the USA, don't you think.

No-one killed, no pipe bombs found.

No one was killed by a single protestor, the only person killed was an unarmed protestor.

Show us the pipe bombs being taken from the protestors, show us the guns being taken from the protestors.
The pipe bombs were left at the Republican NC headquarters before the protestors even got near the Capitol building.
Trump and his supporters. on 20:15 - Jan 8 with 1277 viewsHighjack

I’m not sure what these idiots think they are going to achieve by this. Did they think they could march in, disrupt proceedings then the senate would say “oh fair enough we’ll give Trump four more years, Sorry Joe”?

There’s a time and a place for a proper legitimate protest. What we’ve seen from all sides in the last few years resemble a bunch of childish spoiled brats having a tantrum because they haven’t got their own way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump and his supporters. on 20:48 - Jan 8 with 1245 viewsmajorraglan

Trump and his supporters. on 20:07 - Jan 8 by A_Fans_Dad

No one was killed by a single protestor, the only person killed was an unarmed protestor.

Show us the pipe bombs being taken from the protestors, show us the guns being taken from the protestors.
The pipe bombs were left at the Republican NC headquarters before the protestors even got near the Capitol building.

What about the police officer who died of injuries after “physically engaging with protestors”? Other cops were assaulted by people carrying pipes.
Trump and his supporters. on 23:40 - Jan 8 with 1187 viewsDJack

A dozen molotov cocktails.

This guy with Ziploc restraints and a hand gun in a holster on his right hip...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump and his supporters. on 00:12 - Jan 9 with 1174 viewsKilkennyjack

Feck Trump 🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Trump and his supporters. on 00:17 - Jan 9 with 1169 viewsProfessor

Apart from the Police Officer who was allegedly bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher.
Trump and his supporters. on 00:20 - Jan 9 with 1165 viewsDJack

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump and his supporters. on 00:24 - Jan 9 with 1164 viewsDJack

Taken from Parler apparently...

Trump and his supporters. on 01:28 - Jan 9 with 1134 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 17:13 - Jan 8 by 9MilesHigh

Grow up you little coward and wise up to yourself.

You're an absolute joke who goes to untold lengths to keep his anonymity.

Well, there's no wonder why you do that? Not only are you one of the biggest cowards I've ever come across you now seem to be a pretty dangerous, unhinged, grifting idiot.

There is such a difference between right and wrong you know without your deranged mental deficiencies in going around and around and around again.

You're an absolute mess, boy!!

If you have something to add to the topic then add it, tell me where I am wrong. Be brave, anyone can insult people, it’s easy. Much harder to explain your point and why you believe someone is wrong.

People have different opinions and you are just going to have to deal with that I’m afraid, regardless of insidious threats. Until you are able to tell me where I am wrong and why, then your posts aren’t going to hold much weight with me and you won’t be getting any more off topic replies from me. I’m not playing your game that I have seen you resort to time and time again.

Everything I say is representative of complete common sense and stand by it 100%. I won’t be abandoning common sense and adopting extreme leftist views to placate anyone.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 3:11]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trump and his supporters. on 01:31 - Jan 9 with 1132 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 20:15 - Jan 8 by Highjack

I’m not sure what these idiots think they are going to achieve by this. Did they think they could march in, disrupt proceedings then the senate would say “oh fair enough we’ll give Trump four more years, Sorry Joe”?

There’s a time and a place for a proper legitimate protest. What we’ve seen from all sides in the last few years resemble a bunch of childish spoiled brats having a tantrum because they haven’t got their own way.

Correct. The same sort of mentality as those that took over Portland with armed force, it’s not like they were going to say, “I really like what you have done with the place, you may as well stay there now, here are the keys chaps”.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 2:11]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trump and his supporters. on 01:43 - Jan 9 with 1127 viewsDJack

Many Are Getting Arrested

Trump and his supporters. on 03:22 - Jan 9 with 1093 viewsJack123

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024