Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas and Carol 16:58 - Jan 13 with 6629 viewsicecoldjack

2 of the worst footballers to play for us in a long while. Tom is absolutely weak in the mind and body and Clucas is just a very poor lower league footballer that while may try is just so far short of Prem level it's an utter joke we paid £17m for him .

The game ? well, we are at least fighting but are probably down after not winning today, i thought Jordan Ayew was one of our best and has been last few games, he has at least made up for his woeful showing against Liverpool.

VDH, special mention, stuck to his task, struggled but just about did enough, produced a great cross for the goal and has probably shown in 2 games that he's one of the best crossers at the club! and in a nut shell that proves why we are going down, poor quality all over the field and no chance of replacing dross like Clucas and Carol who will be bleeding us dry in L1 in a few years time .
Clucas and Carol on 20:20 - Jan 13 with 1431 viewsNewhousemustscore

Clucas and Carol on 17:29 - Jan 13 by Loyal

Fer offers far more than any of them.

Fer may offer more but neither Carroll or Clucas set the bar very high. We bought Fer the same summer we decided not to buy Allen. In their loan stints here both Carroll & Fer were not awful, but were very ordinary. Clucas is another ordinary player. What did the scout / director of football see in Carroll & Clucas that made us spend £21.5m on them.
Clucas and Carol on 20:30 - Jan 13 with 1414 viewsbonymine

Clucas and Carol on 20:20 - Jan 13 by Newhousemustscore

Fer may offer more but neither Carroll or Clucas set the bar very high. We bought Fer the same summer we decided not to buy Allen. In their loan stints here both Carroll & Fer were not awful, but were very ordinary. Clucas is another ordinary player. What did the scout / director of football see in Carroll & Clucas that made us spend £21.5m on them.

Our ‘midfield’ is so lightweight it’s embarrassing .....

Clucas, Ki, Carrol, ........Phuking hell I could pick a better midfield with more ‘guts’ from the Welsh League than these three powderpuff amigos .....

Multimillionaires all of them as well ???? .....And we wonder where football has gone wrong this past couple of years ?

You Greedy B@stards pGet Out Of Our Club .....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Clucas and Carol on 20:45 - Jan 13 with 1388 viewslifelong

Clucas and Carol on 20:30 - Jan 13 by bonymine

Our ‘midfield’ is so lightweight it’s embarrassing .....

Clucas, Ki, Carrol, ........Phuking hell I could pick a better midfield with more ‘guts’ from the Welsh League than these three powderpuff amigos .....

Multimillionaires all of them as well ???? .....And we wonder where football has gone wrong this past couple of years ?

You Greedy B@stards pGet Out Of Our Club .....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Unfortunately I have to agree with you, our midfield is our main problem, they win nothing, create nothing and score next to nothing. They pass the ball sideways and backwards before eventually losing it or giving it away.
They are the main reason we will go down this season.
Clucas and Carol on 23:54 - Jan 13 with 1315 viewsAngelRangelQS

They’re both gash
Clucas and Carol on 07:57 - Jan 14 with 1253 viewsvetchonian

Clucas and Carol on 20:45 - Jan 13 by lifelong

Unfortunately I have to agree with you, our midfield is our main problem, they win nothing, create nothing and score next to nothing. They pass the ball sideways and backwards before eventually losing it or giving it away.

What midfield ? We don't have one so as as you say that is the reason we may go down

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Clucas and Carol on 08:17 - Jan 14 with 1240 viewsjackal

Why were Carroll an Clucas playing and Mesa and Fer on the bench?

Fer isn't good but he's better than Clucas. Who isn't?
Clucas and Carol on 08:22 - Jan 14 with 1234 viewsHeadmaster

Our midfield has the most amount of players, but the least amount of quality. We all know who to blame. Well, most of us do.
Clucas and Carol on 08:30 - Jan 14 with 1212 viewsWarwickHunt

Anchovies.
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas and Carol on 08:34 - Jan 14 with 1204 viewsangryjack

Clucas is absolutely garbage and so is Carroll whomever sanctioned these signings need to be shot I got slaughtered on here after one of clucas first games for saying he's rubbish looks like people are coming around to my way of thinking
Clucas and Carol on 08:55 - Jan 14 with 1173 viewsandrew

Clucas and Carol on 19:02 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

Context Anthony.

You're singling out Clucas, my point was that Carrol/Ki were worse, geddit?

I'm wondering why you chose to single out the player who was the least bad of the three, plus I offered my opinion as to why there are mitigating circumstances for his performances. What's Ki's excuse for turning in cowardly performances for the best part of three years? It's really not that difficult to understand is it Anthony?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 19:04]

Ki was NOWHERE near as bad as them 2!!

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Clucas and Carol on 09:13 - Jan 14 with 1145 viewsperchrockjack

Angry.
Think people gave them time to justify themselves .

Pretty obvious to all Clucas IS the worst ever value purchase

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Clucas and Carol on 09:54 - Jan 14 with 1116 viewsSwansea93

Clucas and Carol on 08:55 - Jan 14 by andrew

Ki was NOWHERE near as bad as them 2!!

Plus Ki only cost 5m.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Clucas and Carol on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 1095 viewsnantywatcher

Personally I think they are both good players, which is not to say they have performed well for us. Make of that what you will.
Clucas and Carol on 10:16 - Jan 14 with 1086 viewsjack_lord

Clucas and Carol on 17:35 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

Spot on. We have a midfield of bottlers. Clear as day. Amazing some so called footy fans can't seem to detect this.

For the first time in a long time I was screaming expletives in my front room at the midfield bottlers. I think my wife was shocked that my language got that bad screaming at our players.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Clucas and Carol on 10:18 - Jan 14 with 1084 viewsWarwickHunt

Clucas and Carol on 10:16 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

For the first time in a long time I was screaming expletives in my front room at the midfield bottlers. I think my wife was shocked that my language got that bad screaming at our players.

My missus thought Taylor was called Fücking Useless-Cünt.
Clucas and Carol on 10:20 - Jan 14 with 1079 viewssplJack

Clucas and Carol on 20:45 - Jan 13 by lifelong

I think our only hope is Leon heating fit and having a run in the team. If he can start the majority of the remaining games we may have a chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024