Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore 11:31 - Aug 21 with 9974 viewspaulscho

Looked out of his depth to me on Saturday, can`t kick the ball and was part of the shambles for the third goal. Appeared to add to the panic in the back five for most of the game, he however did make a couple of decent saves.
If Josh isn't fit soon I can see us looking into the loan market again.

livinginadalewonderland

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 07:28 - Aug 22 with 3693 viewsrichfoad32

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 22:12 - Aug 21 by Bobbyjoe

Doesn't do to judge players too quickly. Alan McLoughlin looked the worst player I'd ever seen in my life for several games, but, ultimately, was the biggest single influence in taking us to the playoffs, Paddy, Kev and Evil not withstanding !

Does the same reasoning not apply to Reece Brown? Everybody seems prepared to bin him off already.
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 08:30 - Aug 22 with 3629 viewsmacro

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 07:28 - Aug 22 by richfoad32

Does the same reasoning not apply to Reece Brown? Everybody seems prepared to bin him off already.

I made the same point in another thread.
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 08:35 - Aug 22 with 3620 viewspaulscho

I simply said he doesn't look up to it, I hope I am totally wrong.
Keeper`s in the last ten years that have not cut the mustard ?
I believe if Josh had been between the sticks on Saturday you would have seen a more calming influence behind that crazy defending.

livinginadalewonderland

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 08:55 - Aug 22 with 3588 views442Dale

Seeing Brown in pre-season and in the opening two league games has done nothing to change my mind about the player we saw against us at Gigg Lane in April and at Spotland when we won convincingly in 15/16.

Who knows, maybe there's something we haven't yet witnessed and he'll prove to be a useful addition, but the difference between him and Moore is that the latter showed some real promise in terms of his shot-stopping which kept his side in the game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 10:56 - Aug 22 with 3425 viewsD_Alien

In terms of the contrast between initial impressions and eventual status in the Dale pantheon, Chris O'Grady must be the greatest example

I'm pretty sure it was noted by many how more effective we became in the famous 3-3 at Morecambe when COG was substituted, and not through injury. To say he was underwhelming in his first couple of appearances would be a kind interpretation, but we could also see he wasn't match fit

A bit like Moore, perhaps...

Not saying it's possible Moore will go on to have the same impact (who would?) but to dismiss him on the basis of a first outing is sporting idiocy of the highest order
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 11:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 12:11 - Aug 22 with 3351 viewsShun

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 10:56 - Aug 22 by D_Alien

In terms of the contrast between initial impressions and eventual status in the Dale pantheon, Chris O'Grady must be the greatest example

I'm pretty sure it was noted by many how more effective we became in the famous 3-3 at Morecambe when COG was substituted, and not through injury. To say he was underwhelming in his first couple of appearances would be a kind interpretation, but we could also see he wasn't match fit

A bit like Moore, perhaps...

Not saying it's possible Moore will go on to have the same impact (who would?) but to dismiss him on the basis of a first outing is sporting idiocy of the highest order
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 11:00]

Or, conversely, Daniel Bogdanovic, who had one of the best debuts I can ever remember. He was only here on loan but even after that game people on here were talking about signing him permanently. He then rapidly went the way of almost every other signing we made that season.
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 12:40 - Aug 22 with 3311 viewsDaleiLama

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 12:11 - Aug 22 by Shun

Or, conversely, Daniel Bogdanovic, who had one of the best debuts I can ever remember. He was only here on loan but even after that game people on here were talking about signing him permanently. He then rapidly went the way of almost every other signing we made that season.

Down the pan?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 12:58 - Aug 22 with 3268 viewsD_Alien

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 12:40 - Aug 22 by DaleiLama

Down the pan?

Bog/Cog

Pan/Pantheon

More contrasts than a box of erm...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 13:00 - Aug 22 with 3266 viewsJames1980

Not the same sport but didn't Shane Warne get smacked around the ground on his debut

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 13:11 - Aug 22 with 3238 viewsnordenblue

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 13:00 - Aug 22 by James1980

Not the same sport but didn't Shane Warne get smacked around the ground on his debut

Shane Warne needs to be smacked around the ground...
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 13:23 - Aug 22 with 3218 viewsdingdangblue

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 13:00 - Aug 22 by James1980

Yeah he was useless that Warne. I remember his 1st ever ball in England in the Ashes.......

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 15:09 - Aug 22 with 3146 viewsJames1980

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 13:23 - Aug 22 by dingdangblue

Yeah he was useless that Warne. I remember his 1st ever ball in England in the Ashes.......

First series against India he had figures of 2 for 228. By some people's logic he should never had the chance to bowl the ball of the century

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:12 - Aug 22 with 3141 viewsJames1980

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 15:56 - Aug 22 with 3084 viewsCanaDale

Looks like we have a new goalkeeper to bash, this, though took a little quicker than usual eh. he is getting back from injury, and kept the score respectful, give the guy a chance.
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 16:15 - Aug 22 with 3055 viewsColDale

He got one wicket at the expense of 150 runs in his first test match.
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 17:33 - Sep 11 with 2660 viewspaulscho

Although I think Moore has been ok,surely Josh will be back tomorrow.

livinginadalewonderland

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 08:50 - Sep 12 with 2331 viewsaleanddale

Moore was MOM at Southend and one gaff ( when 0-2 and not in the game ) v Blackburn.

Harsh to drop him but I trust Hilly whoever he picks they get my support.
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 09:42 - Sep 13 with 2000 viewspaulscho

Please Keith, Moore no More !!

It was just one of the best nights, amazing stuff and how we all loved it.
Don't think I have seen such emotion like that at Spotland for quite a while.

livinginadalewonderland

Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 10:05 - Sep 13 with 1954 viewsVivaDonaldo

Terrible conditions for a keeper last night but, a few scuffed clearances aside, I thought Moore dealt with everything quite well. Wasn't tested a great deal.
Keper not up to it,Brendan Moore on 10:07 - Sep 13 with 1938 views100notout

Main issue with Moore is his distribution. Has the makings of a decent keeper but distribution was poor again last night notwithstanding the terrible conditions

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024