Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrestlemania XXXII 15:02 - Apr 1 with 10584 viewsPorlicks

It's been a while since we had a wrestling thread, so.... any thoughts about the following?? (obviously for those who (kind of) care)

Will they be brave enough to have Reigns win clean in the main event?

How do they solve the Shane O'mac Undertaker, whoever wins fans lose, conundrum?

Who will have the best entrance?

Prediction for the Andre the Giant match.....?

Who are YOU with?

Wrestlemania XXXII on 17:48 - Apr 4 with 2124 views442Dale

4 hours 45 minutes? That's crazy. Enduring it was even more ridiculous. I hate myself for refusing to fall asleep as usual.

The IC ladder match wasn't bad, but Ryder winning out of nowhere created a "what was that?" feeling amongst the crowd that would return on and off all night.

It was there when Jericho beat Styles - why does the part-timer need the win?
It was there when Lesnar beat Ambrose so convincingly - the result could have been the same but achieved differently.
It was there when New Day and League of Nations killed time in preparation for three retired stars to make every one of them look like nobodies.
It was there when Rock spent half an hour talking, pretending we were watching him in an actual match, then again when Cena came out and the Wyatts were dismissed more easily than Sheamus and co.
It was there when Shane thought jumping off the Cell was going to be a surprise. It was only interesting because you genuinely didn't know whether he wouldn't cripple himself. The idiot.
And, finally, it was there when they went through on Reigns winning with no swerves or added extras after a match that last far too long after a show that was far too long.

After witnessing such a poorly booked and shockingly timed event like that, it makes me wonder if I've watched wrestling for far too long as well.

Raw tonight has one chance to turn it round. Get this wrong and they're in big trouble.

#bulletclub

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wrestlemania XXXII on 20:17 - Apr 4 with 2042 viewsChaffRAFC

Wrestlemania XXXII on 17:48 - Apr 4 by 442Dale

4 hours 45 minutes? That's crazy. Enduring it was even more ridiculous. I hate myself for refusing to fall asleep as usual.

The IC ladder match wasn't bad, but Ryder winning out of nowhere created a "what was that?" feeling amongst the crowd that would return on and off all night.

It was there when Jericho beat Styles - why does the part-timer need the win?
It was there when Lesnar beat Ambrose so convincingly - the result could have been the same but achieved differently.
It was there when New Day and League of Nations killed time in preparation for three retired stars to make every one of them look like nobodies.
It was there when Rock spent half an hour talking, pretending we were watching him in an actual match, then again when Cena came out and the Wyatts were dismissed more easily than Sheamus and co.
It was there when Shane thought jumping off the Cell was going to be a surprise. It was only interesting because you genuinely didn't know whether he wouldn't cripple himself. The idiot.
And, finally, it was there when they went through on Reigns winning with no swerves or added extras after a match that last far too long after a show that was far too long.

After witnessing such a poorly booked and shockingly timed event like that, it makes me wonder if I've watched wrestling for far too long as well.

Raw tonight has one chance to turn it round. Get this wrong and they're in big trouble.

#bulletclub

This for the most part.

I watched nearly all of it this afternoon and it all very, very predictable but at the same time I really enjoyed the ladder match and a smile arose when Ryder won, even though it came completely out of the blue and I wanted Sami Zayn to win.

Jericho and Styles was decent but expected something nearer Michaels v Jericho and didn't get it.

Disappointed immensely with the Ambrose v Brock match. Expected brutality and fighting all over the arena but it barely left the ring.

Actually really enjoyed the divas match apart from the result, was rooting for Becky or would have taken Sasha as well but Charlotte winning annoyed me but it was pretty much the best divas match I've ever seen.

Hope Raw is as good as I'm hoping.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Wrestlemania XXXII (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 4 with 1990 viewslloydrafc

Wrestlemania XXXII on 20:17 - Apr 4 by ChaffRAFC

This for the most part.

I watched nearly all of it this afternoon and it all very, very predictable but at the same time I really enjoyed the ladder match and a smile arose when Ryder won, even though it came completely out of the blue and I wanted Sami Zayn to win.

Jericho and Styles was decent but expected something nearer Michaels v Jericho and didn't get it.

Disappointed immensely with the Ambrose v Brock match. Expected brutality and fighting all over the arena but it barely left the ring.

Actually really enjoyed the divas match apart from the result, was rooting for Becky or would have taken Sasha as well but Charlotte winning annoyed me but it was pretty much the best divas match I've ever seen.

Hope Raw is as good as I'm hoping.

[Post edited 4 Apr 2016 22:15]
Wrestlemania XXXII on 11:42 - Apr 5 with 1922 viewsblackpoolcol

Wrestlemania XXXII on 21:14 - Apr 1 by PRINCE2356

I know he was out there for about 6 months at least in developmental after he fell out with some promoters over here who he has since made up with. Other ones who do the heel gimmick well over here are bubblegum, marty scurll and jimmy havoc.

Nathan never went to the states - Rampage Brown did.
Nathan has been full time in Europe until around 18mths ago when he had to go full time at work. He is now back full time wrestling this year

Works all over with various promotions but is a mainstay with All Star, same as Ligero

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Wrestlemania XXXII on 16:43 - Apr 12 with 1776 viewsChaffRAFC

Just thought I'd bump this.

Loving the fact that Enzo and Cass The Jersey Boys are on Raw. They are great entertainment. Also pleased the Bullet Club have finally ended up on Raw.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Wrestlemania XXXII on 17:45 - Apr 12 with 1759 views442Dale

Wrestlemania XXXII on 16:43 - Apr 12 by ChaffRAFC

Just thought I'd bump this.

Loving the fact that Enzo and Cass The Jersey Boys are on Raw. They are great entertainment. Also pleased the Bullet Club have finally ended up on Raw.

I'm liking that they haven't brought Balor in straight away with them, the impact when he does arrive will be much greater.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wrestlemania XXXII on 20:38 - Apr 12 with 1721 viewsPRINCE2356

Funny how 2 storylines from Mania have been totally forgotten.

Shane McMahon running raw & Zack Ryder (No sign of him for 3 hours) what was the point.

But the past 2 weeks it has felt like a reset in a way. Good to see Zayn, Owens & Styles look like threats to the title. The tag division looks healthy and the womens match on raw was half decent.

Out of the newbies not minding enzo and big cass and corbin. Apollo Crews is good in the ring but has no back story just comes across as smiling big man #200.

Away from WWE - If you want a value show to go to in the North West, get to Progress when they come to Manchester. This past Sunday's show was a cracking show for £12 at the Ritz. Well worth it :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024