Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great fightback 18:43 - Nov 21 with 3874 viewsgetcarter

We are lacking confidence but showed great fight today, keep it going boys and we will turn the corner. Brave tactical changes today expecting a reaction against Liverpool.
Upwards and onwards.

JACKARMY
Great fightback on 18:43 - Nov 21 with 2987 viewsChrisSCFC

Great fightback on 18:46 - Nov 21 with 2963 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You are Garry Monk and I claim my five pounds!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Great fightback on 18:47 - Nov 21 with 2952 viewsjack247

We just got very lucky today, most teams would have murdered us.

He had the best part of two weeks with some of the players and we produced an abject performance like that. Today should have been the start of the fight back, I think that's likely to be the end of Garry's tenure to be honest.
Great fightback on 18:48 - Nov 21 with 2937 viewslovejuicejack

Brave! Baffling more like .. Bartley I rest my case
Great fightback on 18:49 - Nov 21 with 2925 viewsEdmundo

Great fightback on 18:47 - Nov 21 by jack247

We just got very lucky today, most teams would have murdered us.

He had the best part of two weeks with some of the players and we produced an abject performance like that. Today should have been the start of the fight back, I think that's likely to be the end of Garry's tenure to be honest.

If Leicester had played us today, that would have been a definite defeat.

I'm not looking fwd to that game now!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Great fightback on 18:52 - Nov 21 with 2908 viewslifelong

Great fightback on 18:49 - Nov 21 by Edmundo

If Leicester had played us today, that would have been a definite defeat.

I'm not looking fwd to that game now!

We are 14th in, allegedly, the best league in the Workd.
Great fightback on 19:02 - Nov 21 with 2867 viewsjack247

Great fightback on 18:52 - Nov 21 by lifelong

We are, but we have just been played off the pitch at home by the team in 18th, a week after losing at Norwich. We had 8 points by the end of August, we have taken 6 in 2 and a half months.

I don't think any real Jack wanted Garry to fail, but it's getting to enoughs enough territory now.
Great fightback on 19:04 - Nov 21 with 2855 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great fightback on 18:52 - Nov 21 by lifelong

Jesus Lifey, not you an all

Login to get fewer ads

Great fightback on 19:05 - Nov 21 with 2849 viewsJack_Kass

Getcarter some coffee to sober up

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Great fightback on 19:12 - Nov 21 with 2811 viewsOldjack

Great fightback on 19:05 - Nov 21 by Jack_Kass

Getcarter some coffee to sober up

I BLAME THE PARENTS

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Great fightback on 19:14 - Nov 21 with 2798 viewsdickythorpe

Great fightback on 19:12 - Nov 21 by Oldjack

I BLAME THE PARENTS

I BLAME YOU
Great fightback on 19:16 - Nov 21 with 2786 viewsCooperman

Great fightback on 18:46 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

You are Garry Monk and I claim my five pounds!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Great fightback on 19:21 - Nov 21 with 2764 viewslifelong

Great fightback on 19:04 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Jesus Lifey, not you an all

Well, there is no doubt we are on a bad run but ,whatever we say about today's performance, which was very poor, we did show some character in coming back from 2 goals down. Could that be enough to turn our season around? The next 6 home games against Leicester, West Ham, West Brom, Sunderland, Palace and Southampton, remains to be seen.

People are calling for Monk and a number of players to be replaced, It's not as easy as that, suitable and better replacements have to be found in a short period of time. I have a feeling that the board will give Garry more time.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 19:22]
Great fightback on 19:36 - Nov 21 with 2709 viewsDarran

Great fightback on 19:21 - Nov 21 by lifelong

Well, there is no doubt we are on a bad run but ,whatever we say about today's performance, which was very poor, we did show some character in coming back from 2 goals down. Could that be enough to turn our season around? The next 6 home games against Leicester, West Ham, West Brom, Sunderland, Palace and Southampton, remains to be seen.

People are calling for Monk and a number of players to be replaced, It's not as easy as that, suitable and better replacements have to be found in a short period of time. I have a feeling that the board will give Garry more time.

Well many people wanted Eder and Britton to start today because they're top football brains see.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great fightback on 19:38 - Nov 21 with 2700 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great fightback on 19:21 - Nov 21 by lifelong

Which will make for a shorter period of time to find a replacement.................

Great fightback on 19:57 - Nov 21 with 2638 viewsjojaca

Great fightback on 19:36 - Nov 21 by Darran

Well many people wanted Eder and Britton to start today because they're top football brains see.

We have reached that point now that it does not matter who plays the performances are the same. The blame then falls onto the manager, most of the supporters around me today are just in shock at the rate of our decline.

Even when you know, you never know?

Great fightback on 10:12 - Nov 22 with 2519 viewsgetcarter

Great fightback on 19:57 - Nov 21 by jojaca

We have reached that point now that it does not matter who plays the performances are the same. The blame then falls onto the manager, most of the supporters around me today are just in shock at the rate of our decline.

It's the new breed of supporter, rewind 15 years back and expectations of our fan base was low. We have been spoilt since the Hull survival game, remember Bury away and the joys of following a successful team. When you support a team there are good times and bad times but you should always support your team. Most of these fair weather fans make me sick.
Great fightback on 10:20 - Nov 22 with 2499 viewsSwaneeRiver

You forgot to put a smiley at the end mun
Great fightback on 10:26 - Nov 22 with 2486 viewsSwaneeRiver

Great fightback on 10:12 - Nov 22 by getcarter

It's the new breed of supporter, rewind 15 years back and expectations of our fan base was low. We have been spoilt since the Hull survival game, remember Bury away and the joys of following a successful team. When you support a team there are good times and bad times but you should always support your team. Most of these fair weather fans make me sick.

I support the team for 90 minutes of every game and don't leave early or stop wanting them to do well, even when they were losing games like the mauling we had off Chelsea last season.
However, there is a difference between supporting your team and burying your head in the sand.
What we have achieved in the past was brilliant.
However we have to reverse the slide to continue achieve in the future.
Great fightback on 10:30 - Nov 22 with 2472 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great fightback on 19:57 - Nov 21 by jojaca

As fair an assessment as you'll get. Good post.

Great fightback on 10:32 - Nov 22 with 2461 viewsDarran

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great fightback on 10:32 - Nov 22 with 2461 viewsdgt73

The past is the past. The bar has now been raised.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Great fightback on 10:34 - Nov 22 with 2456 viewsBanosPerth

Great fightback on 10:26 - Nov 22 by SwaneeRiver

I support the team for 90 minutes of every game and don't leave early or stop wanting them to do well, even when they were losing games like the mauling we had off Chelsea last season.
However, there is a difference between supporting your team and burying your head in the sand.
What we have achieved in the past was brilliant.
However we have to reverse the slide to continue achieve in the future.

Yes, well said mate.As you say, "there is a difference between supporting your team and burying your head in the sand". Unfortunately there seem to be too many on here who can't tell the difference.
Great fightback on 10:42 - Nov 22 with 2439 viewsdgt73

Great fightback on 10:34 - Nov 22 by BanosPerth

Yes, well said mate.As you say, "there is a difference between supporting your team and burying your head in the sand". Unfortunately there seem to be too many on here who can't tell the difference.

I agree with you - Monk has done a great job for the Swans up until now....but the club have to be ruthless.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Great fightback on 10:44 - Nov 22 with 2434 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Expectations may have been low but we all had our dreams, even if they only really amounted to a really good cup run and getting back to the second tier.

Now we've exceeded those dreams by far does that mean we don't deserve this new reality? If if not, why not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024