Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery's reaction 22:22 - Sep 25 with 11256 viewsQPR_ARG

I've watched the game on a perfectly (?) legal (?) internet stream connected to my TV. It had a lot of pixels but it was fluid. That said...it froze when Chery was subbed and then I heard about a reaction he had.

Now Ramsey told a reporter he thinks the reaction was appalling and it will be dealt with internally.

What did he do?

Was it that bad?

Gotta say I didn't notice he was on the pitch before he got subbed.
Chery's reaction on 07:49 - Sep 26 with 3284 viewsBluce_Ree

Jesus, people. Chery was a c*nt. if he wanted to show he cared he could have shouted, kicked a water bottle, thrown his shirt. A quick little hissy fit and it's done. This was calculated and took a lot longer which is why the camera kept cutting between him and CR for the whole awkward minute.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Chery's reaction on 08:11 - Sep 26 with 3254 viewsbatmanhoop

I don't think it's just Chery Ramsey has lost in the dressing room. The problem now is, what manager would come in if Ferdinand is still DoF?
Chery's reaction on 08:29 - Sep 26 with 3223 viewsCamberleyR

Chery's reaction on 02:43 - Sep 26 by Benny_the_Ball

Another decision that's part of the social experiment.

Keep your racist thoughts to yourself.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 8:30]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chery's reaction on 09:24 - Sep 26 with 3154 viewsrichpr

Chery's reaction on 00:37 - Sep 26 by WilloW4

There is just 2 of our regular problems... Henry, and the hugely ovverated Onouha... Club captain my arse, I wouldn't put him in charge of the khakis in the ellersllie road.

Absolutely correct - he plays Henry EVERY EFFING week as a defensive / holding midfielder - Henry puts the midfield and defence in trouble cos the opposition know immediately he is going to pass it back - he also just strolls around following players, he doesn't even tackle well anymore. Then we have Onouha - nice bloke - who shows no encouragement/spiritlike a captain should + his distribution is dreadful. Angella just had a nightmare and will probably never play as badly again. He should be dropped and Hall should come in.
Chery is the scapegoat for Henry's deficiencies. Ramsey clearly doesn't like him - he subs him every game - even when he was MoM. When we are sh*t in defence and midfield - he blames an attacker and not the defensive players who are cr*p.
Austin and Phillips look like they are believing their own hype as both have been cr*p. Austin just wants to shoot from 50 yards - his general play is, lets face it, poor to say the least.
Whilst I am having a go at the players - Perch is appaling defensively, Green is making mistakes again, Luongo and Faurlin paceless (Faurlin had a shocker).
We, once again, have no pace in the team.
Unfortunately, I can only seee one way for Rangers this year under Ramsey and that is low/mid-table finish.
Bring back Holloway - he could sort them out - he's never had a budget/team like at QPR.
Chery's reaction on 09:27 - Sep 26 with 3152 viewswrinklyhoop

Chery's reaction on 00:01 - Sep 26 by Yugohoop

Chery's reaction was exactly what i would have expected from a talented player being scapegoated by a clueless head coach!

Yep, that was exactly our view. For me Chery is a great acquisition being played in the wrong position, as we failed YET AGAIN to bring in a decent left winger/midfielder.
Chery's reaction on 11:57 - Sep 26 with 3051 viewsTacticalR

At half-time Ian Holloway said that he thought Chery had been sent down the tunnel to get showered and changed by club staff. Not sure if he was trying to put a positive slant on things.

Air hostess clique

Chery's reaction on 12:14 - Sep 26 with 3022 viewsBasingstokeR

Chery's reaction on 11:57 - Sep 26 by TacticalR

At half-time Ian Holloway said that he thought Chery had been sent down the tunnel to get showered and changed by club staff. Not sure if he was trying to put a positive slant on things.

I thought someone must've OK'd Chery going to the dressing room otherwise I'd've thought one of the coaches would've run and dragged him back to the bench straight away when he started walking that way.

Not sure it was humiliating being subbed at that point or that Mackie is a like for like substitution.
Chery's reaction on 12:22 - Sep 26 with 2997 viewsFDC

Chery's reaction on 02:43 - Sep 26 by Benny_the_Ball

Another decision that's part of the social experiment.

Care to elaborate? Or just going to keep making crypto-racist comments? Mug.
Login to get fewer ads

Chery's reaction on 15:14 - Sep 26 with 2897 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Chery's reaction on 08:29 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR

Keep your racist thoughts to yourself.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 8:30]

Not racist at all, quite the contrary in fact. Observe if you will recent restructuring at the club:

Director of football - Les Ferdinand

Head Coach - Chris Ramsey

U21s coach - Paul Hall

U18s coach - Paul Furlong

1st team captain - Nedum Onouha

Add to this list the role of Ladies coach already held by Mario Chevannes and a clear pattern emerges.

Now it may well be a co-incidence but such a recruitment drive is bound to catch the attention of both the sport and the media alike. Succeed and it's a feather in the bow for progression, fail and the glass ceiling gets thicker.

Now as a black man I'd like to see more diversity at management level but only where it's merited, not just to fulfil quotas or feed an agenda. Why, for example, did the club not consider reaching out to the likes of Chris Hughton or Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink?

Handing roles out to mates (Ramsey) or because of a previous connection with the club (Ferdinand) is likely to result in failure when the individuals concerned do not have the skills to perform the job. In QPR's case we may well stifle an entire movement.
Chery's reaction on 15:28 - Sep 26 with 2884 viewsstevec

Chery's reaction on 15:14 - Sep 26 by Benny_the_Ball

Not racist at all, quite the contrary in fact. Observe if you will recent restructuring at the club:

U21s coach - Paul Hall

Add to this list the role of Ladies coach already held by Mario Chevannes and a clear pattern emerges.

Now it may well be a co-incidence but such a recruitment drive is bound to catch the attention of both the sport and the media alike. Succeed and it's a feather in the bow for progression, fail and the glass ceiling gets thicker.

Now as a black man I'd like to see more diversity at management level but only where it's merited, not just to fulfil quotas or feed an agenda. Why, for example, did the club not consider reaching out to the likes of Chris Hughton or Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink?

Handing roles out to mates (Ramsey) or because of a previous connection with the club (Ferdinand) is likely to result in failure when the individuals concerned do not have the skills to perform the job. In QPR's case we may well stifle an entire movement.

Oh mate, I salute you, a dream post.

Bet all the white liberals having a pop at you on here are breaking out in a cold sweat now. Ace.

Chery's reaction on 15:40 - Sep 26 with 2854 viewsisawqpratwcity

U21s coach - Paul Hall

Do you want to consider the debt of the club and wonder if the owners are funding your delusional 'social experiment'?

I don't think so.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chery's reaction on 15:45 - Sep 26 with 2844 views1BobbyHazell

U21s coach - Paul Hall

Stifle an entire movement!!!!

Don't tell Rosa.
Chery's reaction on 15:59 - Sep 26 with 2827 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Chery's reaction on 15:28 - Sep 26 by stevec

Oh mate, I salute you, a dream post.

Bet all the white liberals having a pop at you on here are breaking out in a cold sweat now. Ace.

Judging by the pathetic responses thus far they clearly are.
Chery's reaction on 17:46 - Sep 26 with 2771 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Bump for the brother without an answer.
Chery's reaction on 17:58 - Sep 26 with 2746 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chery's reaction on 17:46 - Sep 26 by Benny_the_Ball

You, you mean!

I'm the one waiting for an answer.

Chery's reaction on 18:08 - Sep 26 with 2494 viewswelwynranger

Chery's reaction on 23:33 - Sep 25 by JonDoeman

At least he didn't jump on a bus!

He tried but he missed it
Chery's reaction on 21:59 - Sep 26 with 2414 viewsTheBlob

Chery's reaction on 17:46 - Sep 26 by Benny_the_Ball

You must be a chess player Benny.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chery's reaction on 21:48 - Sep 27 with 2202 viewsdachiltern

Manager decides to make a change. Apart from the quality build up to Luongos' miss there was a lack of anything beforehand that said we as a team were playing. Both full backs exposed with neither midfield cover showing, unfortunately the lad stood out more than Philips and if a chance was made it had to be him.
Gave the lad no reason at all to not sit on the bench after being subbed and a total,lack of respect to the manager and his teammate.
Just because the bench is on the other side from the dressing room makes his decision to walk off than had the bench been next to the dressing room. As much as I like the lad, by being disrespectful team he did not help his cause and there is no reason why Ramsey should be seen as the bad guy in his decision to walk off.
Chery's reaction on 06:27 - Sep 28 with 2103 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Benny - we're hiring people because they're black? Seriously?

Genuinely - why do you think the Tune Group would do that?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chery's reaction on 08:08 - Sep 28 with 2066 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chery's reaction on 06:27 - Sep 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Benny - we're hiring people because they're black? Seriously?

Genuinely - why do you think the Tune Group would do that?

I suspect Benny is a bit of a wum, Brian. (Am I allowed to say that, Clive?)
[Post edited 28 Sep 2015 8:10]

Chery's reaction on 08:32 - Sep 28 with 2046 viewsjohncharles

This whole episode should go into the OED as a definition of
"blown up out of all proportion"

Strong and stable my arse.

Chery's reaction on 10:28 - Sep 28 with 1986 viewsQPunkR

Chery's reaction on 08:32 - Sep 28 by johncharles

This whole episode should go into the OED as a definition of
"blown up out of all proportion"

Chery's reaction, or the subsequent discussion played out above?

As for Chery, I think it's fúcking ridiculous he's being accused of unprofessionalism and worse. He was back on the bench before anyone in the second half and seemed to me to be hiding his real (no doubt truly p!ssed off) feelings as he walked off to the changing rooms.

QPR - "shit but local"

Chery's reaction on 10:34 - Sep 28 with 1976 viewsCFW

Chery's reaction on 10:28 - Sep 28 by QPunkR

Chery's reaction, or the subsequent discussion played out above?

As for Chery, I think it's fúcking ridiculous he's being accused of unprofessionalism and worse. He was back on the bench before anyone in the second half and seemed to me to be hiding his real (no doubt truly p!ssed off) feelings as he walked off to the changing rooms.

Have to say totally agree.

To be honest I would have been pi**ed off big time if I was him - 9 other outfield players just as rubbish as he was and yet again he was bought off. This is not the first time. Perhaps if was played in his correct position, given the ball to his feet and had some back up then perhaps he might bring more to the party.

I see Chery as another Vargas this season - one of our best players, played out of position and then moaned at all the time - will soon become the next 'bad egg'.
Chery's reaction on 10:36 - Sep 28 with 1974 viewsNW10Hoop

Putting Mackie on when he did seemed more to be reacting to what our fans were singing for. Didn't know we had to come up with a song to explicitly say that it was Karl Henry that should come off...
[Post edited 28 Sep 2015 10:51]
Chery's reaction on 11:08 - Sep 28 with 1927 viewsMvpeter

U21s coach - Paul Hall

It's even more pervasive than that by most reports.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024