Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zarate banned and suspended 14:50 - May 12 with 13818 viewsQPR_ARG

Zarate banned and suspended on 09:10 - May 13 with 3578 viewsDiscodroids

Zarate banned and suspended on 09:00 - May 13 by Dorse

The naive, possibly criminally negligent selection and recruitment process at QPR has plumbed new depths this year. Quite how Ramsey has maintained any sort of dignity in the face of such colossal bumtards as these baffles me.

I know Ramsey has taken stick (inventive and hilarious at times) but he might just be the Buddha of W12.

Sky Reporter.. "can you explain chris why QPR were relegated on their knees today like a crack whore gamming for all she's fuking well worth??"

Chris Ramsey.."Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on Nikos love handles that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like bobby zamoras existence ........We are Connected.."

Sky reporter.."thank you chris you utter sandle wearing cnt."

[Post edited 13 May 2015 9:14]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Zarate banned and suspended on 10:01 - May 13 with 3495 viewsJamie

Zarate banned and suspended on 07:53 - May 13 by daveB

Glad this is coming out as Ramsey was getting slated for not picking him, was clearly a reason why he wasn't playing and this is it

Ramsey publicly stated after he got injured that he wasn't picking him because he was training like a cnt. He bucked his ideas up, got back in the team and then got injured.
Zarate banned and suspended on 17:29 - May 13 with 3384 viewsBklynRanger

Zarate banned and suspended on 04:23 - May 13 by QPR_ARG

Fair enough. I guess I was just trying to show that if an average fan on a internet forum knows there's something wrong with a player, the fact that NOBODY involved in the process of signing him from West Ham were not aware of this, speaks volumes about what goes on at the football club we love.

Yeah can't argue with that. I suppose it goes back to The Adel Rule - if he wasn't seriously suspect in at least one way we wouldn't have a chance of getting him. That rule hasn't really been working for us lately though.
Zarate banned and suspended on 17:46 - May 13 with 3356 viewspaulparker

Zarate has to be one of the worst signings this club has ever made
What was the point ?? He is basically the same player as Adel only he plays less
Leicester went out and got the Croatian lad we sat back and wasted 65k a week on a bloke to go AWOL
Lessons learnt indeed fight them Fernades

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Zarate banned and suspended on 17:51 - May 13 with 3344 viewsDiscodroids

Zarate banned and suspended on 17:46 - May 13 by paulparker

What was the point ?? He is basically the same player as Adel only he plays less
Leicester went out and got the Croatian lad we sat back and wasted 65k a week on a bloke to go AWOL

PP, the absolUte melter fernandes is running this cluB as if M.Bison from 'streetfighter ' has ripped his frontal lobe out. and stuffed it up his arshole
[Post edited 13 May 2015 17:55]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Zarate banned and suspended on 17:59 - May 13 with 3329 viewsTacticalR

Zarate banned and suspended on 17:46 - May 13 by paulparker

I think the point is that we needed cover in the tantrum throwing position. There was no point in trying to get unproven tantrum throwers from the lower leagues - we need someone with proven Premier League tantrum throwing ability.

Air hostess clique

Zarate banned and suspended on 18:23 - May 13 with 3302 viewsted_hendrix

The bloke is a minge and so is any other so called professional footballer who refuses to come on as a sub or who fcks off because he's not in the squad.
These bastards ought to spend a day loading and unloading bloody scaffold lorries for a living then they might understand what the words working for a living means.
Doesn't matter to me what club they play for, shithouses like Zarate and his ilk need to get in touch with the real World, all they have to do is play bloody football ffs.
A few bloody Months on the dole without wages and not being able to pay the mortgage might teach them a lesson.
Bastards.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Zarate banned and suspended on 18:34 - May 13 with 3284 viewspaulparker

Zarate banned and suspended on 17:51 - May 13 by Discodroids

PP, the absolUte melter fernandes is running this cluB as if M.Bison from 'streetfighter ' has ripped his frontal lobe out. and stuffed it up his arshole
[Post edited 13 May 2015 17:55]

Yep he is & has ruined this club, I still don't know how he gets away with it and even has people chant his name
Maybe If Richard Thompson had bought a few larger & limes in the Springbok back in the day
He wouldn't have got such a rough ride
Still Warren Farm to be completed by 2044 so it's not all bad

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Zarate banned and suspended on 18:53 - May 13 with 3258 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Zarate banned and suspended on 18:34 - May 13 by paulparker

Yep he is & has ruined this club, I still don't know how he gets away with it and even has people chant his name
Maybe If Richard Thompson had bought a few larger & limes in the Springbok back in the day
He wouldn't have got such a rough ride
Still Warren Farm to be completed by 2044 so it's not all bad

The consoling point in the Dave McIntyre article is that he suggests the time is right for Fernandes to step back. It even sounded as if it may happen, I thought.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Zarate banned and suspended on 19:28 - May 13 with 3220 viewsgobbles

Zarate banned and suspended on 09:09 - May 13 by JonDoeman

Heard John Gregory on BT sport at the weekend disagreeing with Darren Lewis that Ramsey should've been given the job of saving us because he didn't have the authority . This backs that up.
[Post edited 13 May 2015 9:10]

Darren Lewis seems to have a direct line to Ramsey, doesn't he?
Whether you think Ramsey was right or not in his selections, it all ended in failure. Had he taken a hard line and it worked that's one thing, but it didn't. And the cheek of suggesting that we went down because Vargas didn't play the last five minutes at Palace after the utter balls-up Ramsey had made with his selections there.
Ramsey strikes me as a very weak man manager and it appears he is now briefing the Daily Mirror to try and ensure he gets the job and an easy ride in the press.
Zarate banned and suspended on 19:38 - May 13 with 3204 viewspaulparker

Zarate banned and suspended on 18:53 - May 13 by BrianMcCarthy

The consoling point in the Dave McIntyre article is that he suggests the time is right for Fernandes to step back. It even sounded as if it may happen, I thought.

I hope so Brian but I can't see Tony stepping away from the limelight he loves the twittering and the adulation, also who takes over ? I assume it's this Rubén chap who again like Fernades comes across a bit clueless

Zarate banned and suspended on 21:55 - May 13 with 3130 viewsTW_R

Fair enough. I guess I was just trying to show that if an average fan on a internet forum knows there's something wrong with a player, the fact that NOBODY involved in the process of signing him from West Ham were not aware of this, speaks volumes about what goes on at the football club we love.

And yet you go on and on about Taraabt being a legend and should be involved in every game when an average fan on the Internet knows he's been taking the piss out of this club for the last 3 years.
Zarate banned and suspended on 05:05 - May 14 with 3058 viewsQPR_ARG

Zarate banned and suspended on 21:55 - May 13 by TW_R

And yet you go on and on about Taraabt being a legend and should be involved in every game when an average fan on the Internet knows he's been taking the piss out of this club for the last 3 years.

Thing is...once you got what you got and he (Adel) is included in the 25-man squad (nobody forced Redknapp to include him at the start of the season and nobody forced whoever had to update that list in January/February -if I'm not mistaken, it had to be Ramsey-), then you have got to man-manage the players you have at your disposal.

Talent-wise, Adel, Zarate and Vargas are certainly in the top4 among the current QPR players. Up to the manager to make them feel a part of the project and get the best out of them. Isn't it?

Instead, they kept those players around and half-involved, preventing the club from including other more willing players in the squad of 25 and in the meantime, keeping some raw talent out of the question when it came to the several turgid, predictable and just bad match squads we saw during yet another horrible season.

Adel didn't become a difficult character in the last 3 years, mind you. He already was a tough guy to handle before that magical season in 2010-11. But he was man-managed and we saw a sustained period of time in which the manager got the best out of him (and most of his team-mates, for that matter).

Ever since then, no QPR manager could do it. They couldn't do it at Fulham either, but they did manage that at AC Milan, where he score plenty of goals, got many MoM performances and didn't look out of depth at all when he was waltzing through the Atletico Madrid defence in the Champions League.

As it is, you can hardly tell me I was wrong. Him and Zarate never got involved (be it for whatever reason it was), Vargas' role was reduced -and he was criminally played out of position EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF HIS QPR CAREER- and "the right sort" couldn't do fark all to keep us up.
Zarate banned and suspended on 10:25 - May 15 with 2955 viewsTW_R

Zarate banned and suspended on 05:05 - May 14 by QPR_ARG

Thing is...once you got what you got and he (Adel) is included in the 25-man squad (nobody forced Redknapp to include him at the start of the season and nobody forced whoever had to update that list in January/February -if I'm not mistaken, it had to be Ramsey-), then you have got to man-manage the players you have at your disposal.

Talent-wise, Adel, Zarate and Vargas are certainly in the top4 among the current QPR players. Up to the manager to make them feel a part of the project and get the best out of them. Isn't it?

Instead, they kept those players around and half-involved, preventing the club from including other more willing players in the squad of 25 and in the meantime, keeping some raw talent out of the question when it came to the several turgid, predictable and just bad match squads we saw during yet another horrible season.

Adel didn't become a difficult character in the last 3 years, mind you. He already was a tough guy to handle before that magical season in 2010-11. But he was man-managed and we saw a sustained period of time in which the manager got the best out of him (and most of his team-mates, for that matter).

Ever since then, no QPR manager could do it. They couldn't do it at Fulham either, but they did manage that at AC Milan, where he score plenty of goals, got many MoM performances and didn't look out of depth at all when he was waltzing through the Atletico Madrid defence in the Champions League.

As it is, you can hardly tell me I was wrong. Him and Zarate never got involved (be it for whatever reason it was), Vargas' role was reduced -and he was criminally played out of position EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF HIS QPR CAREER- and "the right sort" couldn't do fark all to keep us up.

I think you've really made my point for me, but it wasn't just a Redknapp issue. Taraabt has been blown out by all 5 managers he's "played" for in the PL at some point during the season, plus the odd international coach as well. At what point do you stop saying this manager or that manager needs to man-manage him. Surely, as a professional, he should be able to manage himself.

Your point about the manager making players feel part of the project is a very valid one, but how do you know that hasn't happened. Pretty much every manager that's turned up has said the usual "clean slate" stuff. The fact that it's been very hard to pick him on a regular basis is down to his attitude, not the ability of all those managers.

Don't get me wrong - I would absolutely love to have him back to his best (which BTW, we've only seen for one whole season). He's one of the best players we've ever had in terms of talent and ability. But I'm bored with it all now. The sooner he f*cks off the better. Then we can move on.

The thing that changed my mind on him was watching the pre-season video of the players turning up for the first training session. Clint Hill went passed him shaking his head and said "You're back then!". If you've lost the respect of the other players in the squad, particularly someone like Hill, then there's something seriously wrong.
Zarate banned and suspended on 11:52 - May 15 with 2905 viewsTacticalR

Everyone is too busy tweeting to google.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024