Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 17:10 - May 2 with 6237 viewsGloucs_R

Couldn't pick his own nose let alone a decent starting xi.

Knew we'd lose once I saw 4 CBs and 3 Dms starting.

Should not been given the job, proved nothing.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ramsey on 17:12 - May 2 with 4220 viewsTheBlob

Well if that was an example of a dream appointment I'd hate to see what the idea of a nightmare one would be.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsey on 17:17 - May 2 with 4168 viewsFredManRave

Ramsey on 17:12 - May 2 by TheBlob

Well if that was an example of a dream appointment I'd hate to see what the idea of a nightmare one would be.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ramsey on 17:18 - May 2 with 4153 viewsDiscodroids

hed be more use if you turned him upside down , carved ornate concubines or demons with huge knobs into him , and used him as a mahogany 17th century french dildo .

fukin useless

and i dont even now if he's a nice bloke or not.

from the root to the fruit fernandes is to blame .
[Post edited 2 May 2015 17:19]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Ramsey on 17:19 - May 2 with 4140 viewsted_hendrix

Ramsey is not a Prem Manager, his Managerial experience before he was appointed was absolutely zero so why give him the job in the first place?

Ramsey is not the reason we're about to be relegated either, there's been a catalogue of mistakes made by this club for Years and the disappointing thing for me is with TF at the helm I can only see that continuing unfortunately.
I've never slated TF in my life but the bloke is a fool.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ramsey on 17:20 - May 2 with 4118 viewsJamie

Ramsey on 17:12 - May 2 by TheBlob

Ramsey wasn't the dream appointment, that was Warburton this summer.

Ramsey got the job primarily because Sherwood didn't want it without a huge salary and guarentee of a fortune to spend in the summer even if we went down.
Ramsey on 17:20 - May 2 with 4122 viewscarlh5266

Tweet of the day.......

peterberghe ‏@peterberghe · 3 mins3 minutes ago
@TBATW_ problems are on the pitch; and injuries haven't helped. @tonyfernandes is outstanding. Chris Ramsey looks a good manager IMO
Ramsey on 17:22 - May 2 with 4083 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey on 17:20 - May 2 by carlh5266

Tweet of the day.......

peterberghe ‏@peterberghe · 3 mins3 minutes ago
@TBATW_ problems are on the pitch; and injuries haven't helped. @tonyfernandes is outstanding. Chris Ramsey looks a good manager IMO

is that a joke carl or for real ?

Ramsey on 17:27 - May 2 with 4050 viewsNov77

he's got 2 wins in 12, Harry had 5 in 23, so he's slightly worse statistically.
only 1 point from possible 18 at home.

think the whole structure of the club needs to be looked at.
we should look at what southampton and swansea are doing, copy success, no more of this absent chairman bollox. we need a full time man overseeing the club on a day to day basis, not some alan sugar wannabee.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey on 17:28 - May 2 with 4038 viewsflynnbo

Really hope we go for Warburton. Fernandes tweeted his dream manager comment after we'd played them in a youth game. So if Ramsay leaves, we get in Bardsley.
Ramsey on 17:28 - May 2 with 4029 viewsCHUBBS

Relegation has been fully deserved,i can not for the life of me think of one game this season that we've outplayed our opponents and won.
Even our 2 away wins were backs to the wall stuff that could have gone the other way.
Our lack of pace and balance in the squad has made it easy for teams to open us up and keep a high line.
Ramsey has tried his best and failed but i think with our lack of quality has been the real reason for our downfall.
We have no real philosophy that distinguishes us from other clubs,i still don't really know what style we've attempted to play this season other than long ball.
We need to re invent the wheel because we can't seem to get the basics right anymore.
TF must take a back seat and allow someone with a semblance of football knowledge to make future football decisions.
Ramsey on 17:30 - May 2 with 4013 viewscarlh5266

Ramsey on 17:22 - May 2 by Discodroids

is that a joke carl or for real ?

100% real mate i`m afraid, maybe he has had one of Big Tony`s MDMA bum capsules
Ramsey on 17:31 - May 2 with 4004 viewsTheBlob

Ramsey on 17:20 - May 2 by Jamie

Ramsey wasn't the dream appointment, that was Warburton this summer.

Ramsey got the job primarily because Sherwood didn't want it without a huge salary and guarentee of a fortune to spend in the summer even if we went down.

Thought I heard a tweet that said"maybe we've found our dream appointment"and that sure as hell wasn't Warburton.
The Prem is worth in the region of £120m now,not getting Sherwood was a grave mistake.
Anyway,f*ck it,what's done is done and I'm not going to subscribe to a slanging match.
So you can f*ck off.

Ramsey on 17:37 - May 2 with 3936 viewsLblock

Ramsey on 17:18 - May 2 by Discodroids

hed be more use if you turned him upside down , carved ornate concubines or demons with huge knobs into him , and used him as a mahogany 17th century french dildo .

fukin useless

and i dont even now if he's a nice bloke or not.

from the root to the fruit fernandes is to blame .
[Post edited 2 May 2015 17:19]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ramsey on 17:38 - May 2 with 3920 viewsJamie

Ramsey on 17:31 - May 2 by TheBlob

Thought I heard a tweet that said"maybe we've found our dream appointment"and that sure as hell wasn't Warburton.
The Prem is worth in the region of £120m now,not getting Sherwood was a grave mistake.
Anyway,f*ck it,what's done is done and I'm not going to subscribe to a slanging match.
So you can f*ck off.

Nah the dream appointment was most certainly not our Chris.

As we don't have Benteke, it's impossible to say whether not paying Tactics Tim a king ransom was a mistake.

As for avoiding a slanging match, it's probably wise, you'll only flounce.....again...
Ramsey on 17:46 - May 2 with 3876 viewsDiscodroids

So you can f*ck off.

hahahaha..roaring with laughter here uncle blob !!

Ramsey on 17:48 - May 2 with 3853 viewsMarc

I like Ramsey but there is no way he should be manager next season
Ramsey on 17:50 - May 2 with 3835 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey on 17:30 - May 2 by carlh5266

100% real mate i`m afraid, maybe he has had one of Big Tony`s MDMA bum capsules

hahaha , what planet are these cnts on ?...i can see em now lined up like kraftwerk on their computers tweeting their asinine thoughts. thedocile, quisling. slack jawed, muttha fkers!

im a good boy these days, im on my 4th line of pork scratchings and im tapping the vein with nobbys nuts in a minute.

Ramsey on 17:50 - May 2 with 3828 viewsTheBlob

Ramsey on 17:38 - May 2 by Jamie

Nah the dream appointment was most certainly not our Chris.

As we don't have Benteke, it's impossible to say whether not paying Tactics Tim a king ransom was a mistake.

As for avoiding a slanging match, it's probably wise, you'll only flounce.....again...

Flounce?I was here when you were swilling about in some tramp's ballbag and I'll still be here when you've fu*ked off back to Stamford Bridge to help your mum get the coke stains out of John Terry's underpants.
But then you can always flounce back to eastern europe again can't you?If they'll have you.

Ramsey on 17:51 - May 2 with 3825 viewsnightwish

So you can f*ck off.

We were neck and neck with Aston Villa when QPR went on the cheap and appointment Ramsey as manager.Yes it would have cost more to get Sherwood but we don't know the truth about the money matters.But in the end Sherwood was our best hope at the time once Ramsey was appointed I knew we would go down.Fans seem to forget we were still in with a great chance of staying up when Ramsey came in.In walks of life you pay more for quality goods, QPR went cheap on their manager and it has got us relegated.
Ramsey on 17:55 - May 2 with 3796 viewsWestonsuperR

Ramsey on 17:51 - May 2 by nightwish

We were neck and neck with Aston Villa when QPR went on the cheap and appointment Ramsey as manager.Yes it would have cost more to get Sherwood but we don't know the truth about the money matters.But in the end Sherwood was our best hope at the time once Ramsey was appointed I knew we would go down.Fans seem to forget we were still in with a great chance of staying up when Ramsey came in.In walks of life you pay more for quality goods, QPR went cheap on their manager and it has got us relegated.

Very hard for a lot on here to admit not getting Sherwood was a mistake but let's be honest he has turned it around at Villa and taken them to an FA Cup Final where as CR will have us relegated with 2 games to go.

Sherwood is a very unlikable character, which is why this opinion won't be popular but you must give credit where it is due.
Ramsey on 18:03 - May 2 with 3752 viewsQPR_John

Hindsight really is a wonderful thing. It seemed at the time the general view was that at last Fernandez was not being held to ransom by paying what Sherwood wanted
Ramsey on 18:16 - May 2 with 3692 viewscarlh5266

Ramsey on 18:03 - May 2 by QPR_John

Hindsight really is a wonderful thing. It seemed at the time the general view was that at last Fernandez was not being held to ransom by paying what Sherwood wanted

Not being held to ramson is fine, but it is not hindsight when you know that appointing a manager with zero experience of management, let alone in a relegation dog fight in such a unforgiving league is an almighty COC-KUP. We done Fernandes another team you have royally FCUKED UP!
Ramsey on 18:17 - May 2 with 3678 viewsnightwish

When Redknapp went and QPR were looking for a new manager, Tony Fernandes went shopping at Poundland instead of Debenhams
Ramsey on 18:21 - May 2 with 3651 viewsstuabd

Ramsey on 18:03 - May 2 by QPR_John

The reality is that Villa have some good players. They have pace in their team. Pace. I can't see how Sherwood would have done much better. Better but not enough to save us. The other teams round us have actually gone out and outplayed their opponents in recent matches. Something we haven't done for the whole season. Even games like Sunderland away could easily have gone the other way. We're shoite.
Ramsey on 18:21 - May 2 with 3647 viewspaulparker

Ramsey on 17:28 - May 2 by CHUBBS

Relegation has been fully deserved,i can not for the life of me think of one game this season that we've outplayed our opponents and won.
Even our 2 away wins were backs to the wall stuff that could have gone the other way.
Our lack of pace and balance in the squad has made it easy for teams to open us up and keep a high line.
Ramsey has tried his best and failed but i think with our lack of quality has been the real reason for our downfall.
We have no real philosophy that distinguishes us from other clubs,i still don't really know what style we've attempted to play this season other than long ball.
We need to re invent the wheel because we can't seem to get the basics right anymore.
TF must take a back seat and allow someone with a semblance of football knowledge to make future football decisions.

Yep fully deserved Chubbs
We have been rank , Fcuk Bagpuss the blame is with TF on this one
How many more lessons need to be learnt before it finally clicks with this chump
We should have been in for Deeney , Wilson , Afobe, Wells after Remy went , instead we got fatty kranjker ,
We bought a has been in Rio ,to go with Hill & Dunne sold our only RB with no cover
Bought a dud in Sandro with no knees for 10 million yes 10 million, sold a million loss on a decent prospect in Mutch, got Zarate in on 65k a week and played him for 15 minutes before trying to give him back
We've had 3-5-2 , diamonds & Xmas pudding formations before going with 4-4-2 Wimbledon style
Then we had the embarrassment of Tony declaring his dream manager before plumbing for nice guy Chris
A total Fcuk up since the preseason and yet some cretins still chant "tony fernades"
I'd love Warburton here but I wouldn't trust fernades to get it right ,this pre season is the clubs most important but TF will Fcuk it up, it' will be 4 years since he bought the club this year and yet we are in Worse state than we ever was
No training ground, no youngsters , no new stadium , just absolute false promises and incompetence
So forget the disallowed goals the injuries the missed pens we are in this sh1t because we stink from boardroom to dugout

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024