Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey post match 08:51 - Feb 22 with 11235 viewsKerryE

Compare his and Tim Sherwood's post match interviews. Looked like TS had blown a gasket already, said he did not enjoy game but was smiling when they were winning 1 nil. He likes to air his dirty washing in public which although the fans might like it, not sure if it is a good idea.

Compared to Chris who was very composed, and in just a few words was very reassuring. Hopefully he can turn it around. If not, I think he could be the one to take us back up.
Chris Ramsey post match on 15:32 - Feb 23 with 1608 viewsQPunkR

Chris Ramsey post match on 13:39 - Feb 23 by westberksr

i can see why some might have reservations about that phrase

No, no - I thought it was a brilliant turn of phrase!

QPR - "shit but local"

Chris Ramsey post match on 15:45 - Feb 23 with 1590 viewsSomersetHoops

Chris Ramsey post match on 13:48 - Feb 23 by TheBlob

And I say again the fit players were left on the bench.
Hoofball is not the answer then or now.

I agree about Zamora, he really should not be starting, but we don't know how fit Vargas is, who was the only attacking player not used, or what the plan would have been at half time without Barton's stupidity. When we were down to 10 men, Austin not fully fit various other players wanting to come off with a range of fitness niggles there was a limit to what could be done. If we had been left too open at the back and had gone down 3-1, then there would have been much more gnashing of teeth. As it was we almost held on to a valuable point and the fact that we didn't distresses us all, but the blame lays with Barton rather than Ramsey.

Who's Next?

Chris Ramsey post match on 15:57 - Feb 23 with 1574 viewsTheBlob

Chris Ramsey post match on 15:45 - Feb 23 by SomersetHoops

I agree about Zamora, he really should not be starting, but we don't know how fit Vargas is, who was the only attacking player not used, or what the plan would have been at half time without Barton's stupidity. When we were down to 10 men, Austin not fully fit various other players wanting to come off with a range of fitness niggles there was a limit to what could be done. If we had been left too open at the back and had gone down 3-1, then there would have been much more gnashing of teeth. As it was we almost held on to a valuable point and the fact that we didn't distresses us all, but the blame lays with Barton rather than Ramsey.

Oh I agree the major portion of blame was firmly at Joey's door,but the tactics employed were still bankrupt.Let's see what happens when they get back from their overseas break and line up against Arse before anybody can persuade me to bown down before the new messiah.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chris Ramsey post match on 16:02 - Feb 23 with 1568 viewsTheBlob

Chris Ramsey post match on 14:58 - Feb 23 by danehoop

You "literally wept."

Was it full on gulps and sobs, light snivelling, or maybe a slight tear as if a small dust mote had settled unexpectedly.

We literally need to know.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 15:22]

I wept tears of pure haemoglobin which spattered the floor tiles like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chris Ramsey post match on 16:44 - Feb 23 with 1548 viewsSomersetHoops

Chris Ramsey post match on 15:57 - Feb 23 by TheBlob

Oh I agree the major portion of blame was firmly at Joey's door,but the tactics employed were still bankrupt.Let's see what happens when they get back from their overseas break and line up against Arse before anybody can persuade me to bown down before the new messiah.

Perhaps my comment about Ramsey appeared to be unreserved praise, but I am as concerned about his lack of top flight managerial experience as everybody. I value Les' opinion of him as a coach and he is enthusiastic and positive about the job which contrasts with the previous incumbent . I really want him to succeed because I fear that if he doesn't then we might go back to the type of flagship manager that has failed before. Even if we go for Clement or Warburton there is no guarantee they would succeed.

I was relieved it wasn't Sherwood as appointing any manager on a 3 plus year contract from our current position would be madness and had it been Sherwood on those terms it would have been utter madness or even utter,utter madness and I think that is one decision Tony may have got right.

Lets hope when they come back from their break they are all fit and raring to go at the tough job in hand.

Who's Next?

Chris Ramsey post match on 19:29 - Feb 23 with 1488 viewsdanehoop

Chris Ramsey post match on 16:02 - Feb 23 by TheBlob

I wept tears of pure haemoglobin which spattered the floor tiles like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Never knowingly understood

Chris Ramsey post match on 08:47 - Feb 24 with 1405 viewsfakekerby

Chris Ramsey post match on 15:57 - Feb 23 by TheBlob

I don't think you can really judge Ramsey for using the best he's got at his disposal at the moment.

I'm sure Zamora wouldn't be his ideally Premiership centre forward or Niko his ideal left winger but he's stuck with Harry's squad.

It's a little bit like when Warnock took over he used guys like Tamas Priskin because he had no other options but quickly bombed them out when he had his first chance to.
Chris Ramsey post match on 11:40 - Feb 24 with 1367 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chris Ramsey post match on 14:58 - Feb 23 by danehoop

You "literally wept."

Was it full on gulps and sobs, light snivelling, or maybe a slight tear as if a small dust mote had settled unexpectedly.

We literally need to know.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 15:22]

Is that your best reply?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024