Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 11:51 - Dec 24 with 9232 viewsRAFCBLUE

Delighted

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 17:29 - Dec 24 with 4483 viewsDaley_Lama

Superb news, out of the blue which makes it even superberer.

Mery Crismas one an all.

Poll: DF in or out

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 17:29 - Dec 24 with 4486 viewsYorkshire_Dale

........you never saw that coming,did yers!

Great stuff.
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 18:09 - Dec 24 with 4396 viewsolympicdale

[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 18:11]

Life is a game of fate.

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 18:43 - Dec 24 with 4340 viewsArthurDaley

YES, get in there.

A large VAT Dave

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 19:03 - Dec 24 with 4304 viewsThacks_Rabbits

We really do have some special individuals at Dale - Well done CD as well - he and KH must have discussed this for some time and timing is supurb - Up The Dale!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 19:40 - Dec 24 with 4273 viewspedrodale

Never ever saw this coming, stunned but what fantastic news
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 20:34 - Dec 24 with 4220 viewsbocadave

Chuffed to bits,in Keith we trust.
Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 21:47 - Dec 24 with 4137 viewsDiddyDave

Well done to Dale for that. More to the point,it`s a fantastic thank you to Chris Dunphy as it`s obvious Hill and Beech are happy with things Dale as a whole,the direction the club is heading and that`s all down to Mr Dunphy. While I`m at it,Merry Christmas to all at Dale (and Hornets),hope 2015 will see both clubs doing well,a good cup run and high possy in the league for Dale,and a promotion out of that crap league for Hornets.
Login to get fewer ads

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 00:54 - Dec 25 with 3998 viewsmikehunt

Particularly pleased for Beechy who could so easily have become disheartened and disillusioned with the club after his brief stint in charge. I'll never forget the awful way Radio Manchester broke the news to him, during a post-match interview, that Coleman was getting the job over him.
That he stepped down gracefully and carried on with the kids is an absolute credit to him.
Today's news is superb.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 10:02 - Dec 25 with 3867 viewsbennersdale

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 21:47 - Dec 24 by DiddyDave

Well done to Dale for that. More to the point,it`s a fantastic thank you to Chris Dunphy as it`s obvious Hill and Beech are happy with things Dale as a whole,the direction the club is heading and that`s all down to Mr Dunphy. While I`m at it,Merry Christmas to all at Dale (and Hornets),hope 2015 will see both clubs doing well,a good cup run and high possy in the league for Dale,and a promotion out of that crap league for Hornets.

Hear hear Diddy. New horizon for both clubs and time to forget what has happened in the past. Time to move forward and bring success for both clubs both on and off the pitch.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 16:17 - Dec 25 with 3687 viewsolympicdale

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 00:54 - Dec 25 by mikehunt

Particularly pleased for Beechy who could so easily have become disheartened and disillusioned with the club after his brief stint in charge. I'll never forget the awful way Radio Manchester broke the news to him, during a post-match interview, that Coleman was getting the job over him.
That he stepped down gracefully and carried on with the kids is an absolute credit to him.
Today's news is superb.

Forgot about that, that was disgusting how they broke that to him, he was nearly in tears, he's reaping the rewards finally.

Life is a game of fate.

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 16:53 - Dec 25 with 3663 viewssandylaner1

Merry Christmas Dale

Keith Hill, 2014 "“What we’ve achieved makes me proud and it makes my family proud as well - the DNA of this Football Club is part of my family. The Football Club is run by people who have the same values and family values that I have. It makes me immensely proud of what we’ve achieved and what the players have achieved"

be still my heart, what a man

KHBA

Hill and Beech sign until Summer 2018 on 14:05 - Dec 26 with 3367 viewskirbys

Thank you Santa Dunphy.
This is just the time and response by the board to bolster what is already a great management team. Yes we all know that Dale will be vulnerable to money dictating the sale of key players and or our manager.. But the real message to all our players and staff is that the club is doing all within it's power to recognise the input they are making and back them totally.
These are special times for our club and I only wish more armchair fans would get down to Spotland to check out what is on offer. Maybe more can respond to the complete the picture and slowly but surely the attendances will climb to add to the quality and excitement of match day in these days. Here's to 2015 and beyond.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:08 - Dec 26 with 3305 viewsmikehunt

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024