Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World population - NON QPR 11:34 - Nov 6 with 9081 viewsDeano19766

As I see it, the sheer volume of human beings on this planet is pretty much the root cause of the majority of the problems this planet now experiences. I really feel a limit should be placed on the number of children a person can have, like what which was put in place in China. Most people are too self-interested to even consider entertaining such a policy.......so self-interested that they don't even care about the living conditions of their off spring i.e. as long as they satisfy their own needs of having loads of children then that is all that matters. Any thoughts?
World population - NON QPR on 11:55 - Nov 6 with 4268 viewsTacticalR

'Here is the difference between the animal and the man. Both the jay-hawk and the man eat chickens, but the more jay-hawks the fewer chickens, while the more men the more chickens.'
Henry George, Progress and Poverty (1879)

Quoted in Robert Zubin's recent book 'Merchants of Despair'
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Merchants-Despair-Environmentalists-Pseudo-Scientists-An

Air hostess clique

World population - NON QPR on 12:12 - Nov 6 with 4240 viewskensalriser

Ebola will sort it in much shorter measure.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

World population - NON QPR on 12:14 - Nov 6 with 4230 viewsTheBlob

Agenda 21
https://archive.org/details/WipeOutHumans-BillGates-VaccinesArebestWayToDepopula

Poll: So how was the season for you?

World population - NON QPR on 12:16 - Nov 6 with 4227 viewsDeano19766

World population - NON QPR on 11:55 - Nov 6 by TacticalR

'Here is the difference between the animal and the man. Both the jay-hawk and the man eat chickens, but the more jay-hawks the fewer chickens, while the more men the more chickens.'

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Merchants-Despair-Environmentalists-Pseudo-Scientists-An

There is one fatal flaw in that (which, to be fair, a bloke living in 1879 would not have foreseen)
World population - NON QPR on 12:17 - Nov 6 with 4218 viewsBluce_Ree

Agenda 21! The great cull!

There are way too f*cking many people and it's not getting any better.

The population of India in 2050 will be equal to the world's population in 1900.

They need to make babies illegal for like 20 years. Sort this shit out.

Still I don't give any f*cks.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

World population - NON QPR on 12:21 - Nov 6 with 4211 viewsEalingRanger

Have a read of this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ten-Billion-Stephen-Emmott/dp/0141976322/ref=sr_1_1?s=bo
World population - NON QPR on 12:21 - Nov 6 with 4210 viewsDeano19766

World population - NON QPR on 12:14 - Nov 6 by TheBlob

Agenda 21
https://archive.org/details/WipeOutHumans-BillGates-VaccinesArebestWayToDepopula

This fella is spot on, although global warming is but one of the many problems created. Yet still many people shout you down if you raise this issue. As I said, it seems most care only about their own needs.......even to the detriment of their off spring (while in the same sentence stating how much they love their off spring. Talk about contradicting themselves!)
World population - NON QPR on 12:25 - Nov 6 with 4197 viewsTheBlob

Africa is a wonderful place for testing out contrived diseases/viruses,a rat's maze in real time.After Ebola has run the course of the problem/reaction/solution who knows what experiment will be introduced next?Everybody's involved I would imagine - pick an agency/country - and it's never addressed as a possibility.
Someone will come up with the Dog's Bollocks of miasmas and we'll end up with the half billion optimium.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Login to get fewer ads

World population - NON QPR on 12:36 - Nov 6 with 4168 viewsBluce_Ree

Problem / Reaction / Solution. Icke Icke Baby!

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

World population - NON QPR on 12:36 - Nov 6 with 4168 viewsDeano19766

World population - NON QPR on 12:12 - Nov 6 by kensalriser

Ebola will sort it in much shorter measure.

If humans refuse to control themselves (and I mean the selfish t0ssers having loads of kids all around the world with little thought for anyone but themselves), nature will eventually do it for them (or the illuminiti may step in disguised as nature). So the easiest option would be to take control ourselves - one child per person the world over for the next 100 years or something like that (will leave the end result of that particular policy to the professionals!)
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 12:37]
World population - NON QPR on 12:37 - Nov 6 with 4164 viewsDiscodroids

"Where is jessica hyde?....."

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

World population - NON QPR on 12:38 - Nov 6 with 4156 viewsTheBlob

World population - NON QPR on 12:21 - Nov 6 by Deano19766

This fella is spot on, although global warming is but one of the many problems created. Yet still many people shout you down if you raise this issue. As I said, it seems most care only about their own needs.......even to the detriment of their off spring (while in the same sentence stating how much they love their off spring. Talk about contradicting themselves!)

Trouble is with this almost divine attitude to childbirth at the moment,it'll be old kunts like me that'll feel the first sting of the headsman's axe.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 12:48]

World population - NON QPR on 12:46 - Nov 6 with 4133 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Here is some non mental opinion:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2013/45/this-world-hans-rosling.html
World population - NON QPR on 12:50 - Nov 6 with 4114 viewsTheBlob

World population - NON QPR on 12:46 - Nov 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

"Non Mental" - the BBC.

World population - NON QPR on 12:50 - Nov 6 with 4114 viewsrunningman75

With the law of averages there has to be a big war.
World population - NON QPR on 12:54 - Nov 6 with 4101 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

World population - NON QPR on 12:50 - Nov 6 by TheBlob

"Non Mental" - the BBC.

Ok, pick your medium. Same message.
World population - NON QPR on 12:55 - Nov 6 with 4089 viewsR_from_afar

World population - NON QPR on 11:55 - Nov 6 by TacticalR

I haven't read that book but when it comes to global warming and climate change, most of the real scientists are on the "it is manmade" side not the "you're scaremongering, it's natural" side. Most pseudoscientists, like James Dellingpole and Christopher Brooker, are on the "mankind didn't do it side" of the argument.

Even the world's largest oil companies believe, and have now stated publically, that CC and GW are anthropogenic.

The best source of information on these two issues is realclimate.org. It's not political, it's not a green pressure group or a lentil exchange, it's just a mouthpiece for the people who have the best understanding of what is happening to our climate, the climate scientists.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

World population - NON QPR on 12:59 - Nov 6 with 4083 viewsDeano19766

World population - NON QPR on 12:46 - Nov 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not sure why our opinions are 'mental' (By your use of the phrase 'non-mental opinion' you appear to be inferring that our opinions are mental!). Nothing mental in wishing people to control themselves and leave a better world for the other flora and fauna of this planet, including the off spring of humanity. This guy is of course entitled to his opinion too, but I don't believe one bit of it. It's all hear say. Things have gone too far already. I have been to Bangladesh and chatted with the people there - one particular thing that sticks with me is some of the people saying that every time the country takes a step forward in terms of health, education etc it takes two steps back due to the ever increasing population. Bangladesh is a lovely country.....until you get into its cities. A first hand view of what damage overpopulation does to literally everything
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 13:00]
World population - NON QPR on 13:00 - Nov 6 with 4079 viewssimmo

Why is it all about people having kids?? The birth rate is actually decreasing. People are living longer now than ever before, what with the advancements in medicine and 1st world care. The average age of the population is ever rising and new cures are being constantly sought.

What the FCK business is it of yours or anybvody elses how many children people decide to have? As long as they can afford to look after them off their own backs and bring them up to be decent, positive contributors to society, I don't give a fck how much someone breeds.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

World population - NON QPR on 13:03 - Nov 6 with 4058 viewsR_from_afar

World population - NON QPR on 12:21 - Nov 6 by EalingRanger

Have a read of this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ten-Billion-Stephen-Emmott/dp/0141976322/ref=sr_1_1?s=bo

Interesting, I've read some stuff by him but apparently, in some cases, he has made some dubious assumptions and extrapolations.

Worryingly, the long held view that world population would level out at 9bn are now being challenged by research like this

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/346/6206/234

which says "There is an 80% probability that world population, now 7.2 billion people, will increase to between 9.6 billion and 12.3 billion in 2100".

Maybe it's worth building that 40k seater stadium after all. Or will all the extra billions be Chelski fans? Probably. Sigh....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

World population - NON QPR on 13:04 - Nov 6 with 4062 viewsTheBlob

World population - NON QPR on 12:54 - Nov 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ok, pick your medium. Same message.

Didn't mean to take the piss Gazza.It's just that there will always be those to whom the overwhelming evidence is not conclusive.I've lost count of the times my views have been lambasted as "ignorant" as in that article,and yet the levels keep on truckin'.
Asking women to not have children is like asking turkeys to vote for Christmas.
I don't really give two f*cks because I'll be long gone before the shit hits the fan.It's only because there's a minute chance that reincarnation is a reality and I don't want to come back to wallow in billions of other peoples' accumulated filth.

World population - NON QPR on 13:04 - Nov 6 with 4061 viewsDeano19766

World population - NON QPR on 13:00 - Nov 6 by simmo

Why is it all about people having kids?? The birth rate is actually decreasing. People are living longer now than ever before, what with the advancements in medicine and 1st world care. The average age of the population is ever rising and new cures are being constantly sought.

What the FCK business is it of yours or anybvody elses how many children people decide to have? As long as they can afford to look after them off their own backs and bring them up to be decent, positive contributors to society, I don't give a fck how much someone breeds.

So you wouldn't mind your children or your grandchildren living in a hellish overpopulated world then and that they may suffer a great deal as a result? It's that attitude that has lead to the current problems, which are growing in magnitude every single day
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 13:08]
World population - NON QPR on 13:07 - Nov 6 with 4054 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Mussolini said a country needs a good war every 25 years.

Way too many people on the planet, now our own population is rising way to fast (thanks Blair you C**t )

Dunno what a fair solution is though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

World population - NON QPR on 13:09 - Nov 6 with 4048 viewsSimonJames

The biggest problem is probably the fact that people will live longer.
Some scientists reckon that technology, like being able to use our own stem cells to grow new organs and replace failing ones, could result in people being capable of living for hundreds of years.
If that were the case we could in theory have a world population in the tens of billions.

100% of people who drink water will die.

World population - NON QPR on 13:11 - Nov 6 with 4037 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

World population - NON QPR on 13:04 - Nov 6 by TheBlob

Didn't mean to take the piss Gazza.It's just that there will always be those to whom the overwhelming evidence is not conclusive.I've lost count of the times my views have been lambasted as "ignorant" as in that article,and yet the levels keep on truckin'.
Asking women to not have children is like asking turkeys to vote for Christmas.
I don't really give two f*cks because I'll be long gone before the shit hits the fan.It's only because there's a minute chance that reincarnation is a reality and I don't want to come back to wallow in billions of other peoples' accumulated filth.

We are QPR fans. As far as re incarnation goes, the only way is up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024