Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Joey play against us for Liverpool 22:37 - Sep 24 with 2888 viewsKingBony

In the COC?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Will Joey play against us for Liverpool on 22:39 - Sep 24 with 2885 viewsSpratty

No think he is cup tied
Will Joey play against us for Liverpool on 23:23 - Sep 24 with 2824 viewsjackonicko

He will need to play well if he does as I reckon GM will go with a strong XI for this one. It's the last 16 now.
Will Joey play against us for Liverpool on 08:27 - Sep 25 with 2708 viewsSpratty

Last time we owned him. A real blow to his self confidence.

Even with Gerrard, Sterling and Suarez they could not even end within 1 goal of us.

In this replay of 2 years ago lets have more of the same and Jonjo can enjoy being on the winning side this time

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20053696

"This was a humbling defeat for Rodgers, not only because of the result but also the manner of it. Swansea's attacking play was rapier sharp, inspired by Leon Britton's midfield play, Dyer's prodigious work on the wings and some stellar flicks and touches from Michu."
Will Joey play against us for Liverpool on 18:06 - Sep 25 with 2540 viewsOldjack

Liverpool for whatever reason aren't as good as last season atm ,two full sides out ,we can take them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will Joey play against us for Liverpool on 18:18 - Sep 25 with 2528 viewsperchrockjack

Liverpool s season depends entirely on one man-Sturridge as last season s depending on Suarez.

Bren has not spent the Suarez money wisely IMO

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Will Joey play against us for Liverpool on 19:59 - Sep 25 with 2460 viewsLord_Bony

Our players can relax a bit more now without the fear of being eaten alive on the pitch so that will be in our favour.

I liked Joey but glad we got the £15m off Brenda for him...that cash helped us big time.
I m sure he ll have a warm welcome if he plays....maybe not...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024