Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight 20:22 - Sep 23 with 8154 viewsjackonicko

3-0 down to Bournemouth already. Even Radio Wales have described them as embarrassing.
Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 20:34 - Sep 23 with 6510 viewsLord_Bony

Fcn disgraceful

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 20:36 - Sep 23 with 6470 viewsmonmouth

Radio Wales ha ha. Is there a phone in?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 20:36 - Sep 23 with 6461 viewsdantheswansman

I don't like to gloat but i said as soon as they come up that they would go straight back down ,, and i am so so proud just (HUW) well our club is run ..

Looking at that lot i thank myself everyday .
Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 20:42 - Sep 23 with 6403 viewsjackonicko

The players are not fit to wear the shirt. Apparently not even a red one.
Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 20:46 - Sep 23 with 6385 viewsWatchman

well they are the best squad that there has ever been in the Championship! Just trying out new tactics in the COC

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 21:24 - Sep 23 with 6272 viewsSweyns_Eye

Ravel Morrison signed for them today. He's serving his punishment time before he's sentenced in January.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 21:44 - Sep 23 with 6156 viewsmonmouth

I'm not allowed to listen to Radio Wales according to their website. have they closed down in shame and fear?

Any tw@ters out there? You must hound whatever berk at the fail that said they were the best ever squad. I see the guy who was going to tear the championship a new one (Guerro?) started and got subbed first half.

Has there ever been a bigger joke club in football? There really hasn't has there?

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 21:55 - Sep 23 with 6071 viewsJackoBoostardo

Don't know about anyone else, but if I was a Cardiff fan tonight I'd be seeing Red. I'd also be feeling very blue about now.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 21:57 - Sep 23 with 6037 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:06 - Sep 23 with 5971 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Big crowd for Cardiff. How many did we have?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:07 - Sep 23 with 5947 viewsOldjack

fuk em! rot in hell you scummy arrogant kantssssssss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:08 - Sep 23 with 5950 viewsmonmouth

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 21:57 - Sep 23 by epaul

LMAO. Must have been a cracking atmosphere after he first, second and third goal went in. Second half would have been bouncing.

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:20 - Sep 23 with 5862 viewsWatchman

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:08 - Sep 23 by monmouth

LMAO. Must have been a cracking atmosphere after he first, second and third goal went in. Second half would have been bouncing.

Apparently there was a massive disgruntled walkout

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:22 - Sep 23 with 5826 viewslonglostjack

It just gets better and better. I'm see Tony Pulis wants the job but it's all one big misunderstanding

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:24 - Sep 23 with 5815 viewslonglostjack

Sure - bloody autocorrect

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:24 - Sep 23 with 5815 viewstwintownjack

BBC Wales:
Cardiff mustered late first-half chances with Nicky Maynard going close and substitute Federico Macheda firing over but they left the field at the interval to a chorus of boos

Oh Dear, how sad, never mind

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:46 - Sep 23 with 5657 viewsAndy1300

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:06 - Sep 23 by felixstowe_jack

Big crowd for Cardiff. How many did we have?

20,360 ish

Number 1 team in Wales

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:53 - Sep 23 with 5587 viewsDafyddHuw

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 20:36 - Sep 23 by monmouth

Radio Wales ha ha. Is there a phone in?

About time this shower of sh¡t came out of the closet and renamed themselves Radio Cardiff.
Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:57 - Sep 23 with 5540 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:53 - Sep 23 by DafyddHuw

About time this shower of sh¡t came out of the closet and renamed themselves Radio Cardiff.

All but in name Daf, all but in name. Can't wait to hear the sports round up tomorrow lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 23:01 - Sep 23 with 5499 viewsLeonisGod

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 22:24 - Sep 23 by twintownjack

BBC Wales:
Cardiff mustered late first-half chances with Nicky Maynard going close and substitute Federico Macheda firing over but they left the field at the interval to a chorus of boos

Oh Dear, how sad, never mind

Not much of a chorus. More like a duet 😂
Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 23:03 - Sep 23 with 5477 viewsmarchamjack

apparantly Rob Phillps said it wasn't a good night for Russell Slade with Orient losing...Jason Perry said...well he'll fit right in here...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 23:17 - Sep 23 with 5362 viewsbuilthjack

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 23:03 - Sep 23 by marchamjack

apparantly Rob Phillps said it wasn't a good night for Russell Slade with Orient losing...Jason Perry said...well he'll fit right in here...

What a differance a year makes haha

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 23:17 - Sep 23 with 5362 viewsNeathJack

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148250

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 23:20 - Sep 23 with 5342 viewsmonmouth

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 23:17 - Sep 23 by NeathJack

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148250

OMFG

Are they home this weekend? If they don't have a new manager by then they may not break 9000.

Looks like Cardiff are focusing on their relegation fight on 23:37 - Sep 23 with 5246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148284

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024