Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
glad im in NZ!!! 08:42 - Nov 6 with 1439 viewsAucklandjeff

So chuffed when I got the game on Setanta on-line and settled down to watch it in the Auckland sun!! Im gutted here and Ive already had a few texts but cant imagine how hard it will be for you lot who went and now have to deal with the 'fall-out'. At least I can go to work on monday and nobody will know a thing!!!

How different would that game have been if we had the 1st min pen? As usual some silly posts (quite understandable though!) on here especially IF we beat Sheff Wed all would be forgiven and possibly forgotten. Looking from afar TK gives more than Widdowson and I would prefer JT or Akpo Akpro to Elding. We do need a new front man with pace in the Steve Jones, Bret Ormerod, Dagnall mold and the midfield is screaming out for someone to up the tempo in the PERKINS mold. The next fixture will be the ultimate test for Hillys bouncebackability.

After such a bad game everybody needs to think about the big picture and remember what you have experienced over the last few years...Darlo, Wembley, Gills, Auto promotion, 7-2, darlo 0-5 Dale, lots of 4-0 wins...away.remarkable comebacks...shrews,morecambe. league 1 wins against..huddersfield, southampton....All on one of the smallest budgets in the league. If we stay in league 1 we have had success again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024