Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread 12:35 - Nov 23 with 19328 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 12:38 - Nov 23 with 3595 viewsairedale

Ha ha, very good!
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 13:02 - Nov 23 with 3557 viewsDr_Winston

Positive attitude from the off please. It's not a must win, but three points would be a big boost after the last month or so. Important that we start putting some consistent 90 minute performances in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 13:51 - Nov 23 with 3478 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

If we have any more 'Official' matchday threads I'm going to have to take severe action. It's just The Fulham v Swansea matchday thread, nothing official about it.

1-1. Fulham to equalize in the 17th minute of injury time via a penalty awarded for lbw against Vorm.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:00 - Nov 23 with 3451 viewsexiledclaseboy

I've got this "defeat is inevitable" feeling today. I'm going to get drunk, not that this is an usual occurrence on a weekend.

Fulham 2-0 Swansea. A goal in each half.

Poll: Tory leader

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:05 - Nov 23 with 3426 viewsmonmouth

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:00 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

I've got this "defeat is inevitable" feeling today. I'm going to get drunk, not that this is an usual occurrence on a weekend.

Fulham 2-0 Swansea. A goal in each half.

F**k me, that's bleak. I wish I'd stayed on the ST thread now; it's more cheerful. You've gone and forced me to the fridge now too. I hope you're proud of yourself young man.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:10 - Nov 23 with 3389 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

You lot do realize that if we lose today we WILL be relegated?

As in, from next Saturday we'll be in the Championship.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:11 - Nov 23 with 3383 viewsWatchman

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:05 - Nov 23 by monmouth

F**k me, that's bleak. I wish I'd stayed on the ST thread now; it's more cheerful. You've gone and forced me to the fridge now too. I hope you're proud of yourself young man.

Proud of himself ! na he is a civil ******** he is full of self loving

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:20 - Nov 23 with 3283 viewsexiledclaseboy

Britton not starting, We're definitely going to lose.

Barnsley away next Saturday.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:20 - Nov 23 with 3283 viewsPhil_S

Swans: Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies, De Guzman, Canas, Dyer, Lamah, Pozuelo, Bony
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:39 - Nov 23 with 3164 viewsmarchamjack

not happy Britton's not starting, but an um interesting looking side otherwise.

COYS

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:48 - Nov 23 with 3067 viewsmidswan

No Routs..even on bench,do we know if he is injured?
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:50 - Nov 23 with 3049 viewsorion3016

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:48 - Nov 23 by midswan

No Routs..even on bench,do we know if he is injured?

Broke his arm in the dying seconds of Stoke game

Be over there now after

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:51 - Nov 23 with 3040 viewsDarran

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:50 - Nov 23 by orion3016

Broke his arm in the dying seconds of Stoke game

hahahahaha.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 14:58 - Nov 23 with 2984 viewsmikecph

Good luck Swansea. Why no Britton? xD Hope we start mixing it up a bit more on the wings - always cutting inside makes us sooo predictable :)
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:04 - Nov 23 with 2900 viewsmikecph

Uh nice attempt by Berbatov xD
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:08 - Nov 23 with 2845 viewsharemscarem

Promising start!

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:09 - Nov 23 with 2817 viewsmikecph

Haha close, I kept thinking "Please no penalty, please no penalty!" :D
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:10 - Nov 23 with 2813 viewsorion3016

thankfully mariner didnt give another soft pen

Be over there now after

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:11 - Nov 23 with 2785 viewsorion3016

shooooot lamah mun

Be over there now after

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:14 - Nov 23 with 2738 viewsmikecph

What's with Fulham and these bicycle kicks - two already xD
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:17 - Nov 23 with 2701 viewsmikecph

I wish I had snacks
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:19 - Nov 23 with 2676 viewsharemscarem

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:17 - Nov 23 by mikecph

I wish I had snacks

Me too...

Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:19 - Nov 23 with 2673 viewsmikecph

Uh, hard tackle on Dyer.
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:23 - Nov 23 with 2633 viewsmikecph

Controlling the game right now :)
Official Fulham V Swansea City match day thread on 15:24 - Nov 23 with 2620 viewsmikecph

Good movement by everyone at the moment :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024