Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AC/DC in the next edition of Classic Rock magazine 21:06 - Nov 2 with 704 viewsDarran

In the next mag there's a list of nine names including Brian Johnson that Angus & Malcolm were considering approaching to take over after Bon Scott's death.
One of them is Gary Pickford-Hopkins of Gary & Taff fame.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

AC/DC in the next edition of Classic Rock magazine on 21:24 - Nov 2 with 688 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

That's interesting. I was still in school when Bon Scott died in 1980. I remember it as if it was only yesterday, a mate of mine walking in to the 6th form common room and saying Bon Scott was dead. Couldn't believe it.
AC/DC in the next edition of Classic Rock magazine on 21:26 - Nov 2 with 682 viewsDarran

AC/DC in the next edition of Classic Rock magazine on 21:24 - Nov 2 by JacksawayatWalesgame

That's interesting. I was still in school when Bon Scott died in 1980. I remember it as if it was only yesterday, a mate of mine walking in to the 6th form common room and saying Bon Scott was dead. Couldn't believe it.

One of the other names on the list was Noddy Holder but Angus thought he was too famous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024