Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 09:39 - Aug 24 with 43203 viewsLord_Bony

Russia Iran and china have said if the west goes in to syria they will oppose it militarily.

The recent chemical attacks seem like a bit of a false flag to me. Why would Assad use them on his own people when he is winning the war against Al Qaeda ? It does nt make sense.

I think we could be fed the same rubbish like we was in Iraq,Afghanistan and Libya so we may go in and invade. Then the place would be turned over and left un governable with terrorist gangs in power fighting amongst themselves.

But this time will be different if there is opposition from the above.

Do you think the stage is potentially set for a world war?

Should we be worried if things got out of control there in the Middle East or maybe not?

What do you think?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 9:42]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 09:41 - Aug 24 with 11628 viewsGrandPrix

Will we have enough military left for a world war?

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Syria World War 3 on 09:52 - Aug 24 with 11606 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 09:41 - Aug 24 by GrandPrix

Will we have enough military left for a world war?

Unfortunately,because we are now in the nuclear age,the strength of a countries military forces are not important in a world war.

If it got out of hand there is a danger of it escalating out of control with some crazy people with their itchy fingers on the button....
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 9:56]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria World War 3 on 10:12 - Aug 24 with 11579 viewsGrandPrix

Syria World War 3 on 09:52 - Aug 24 by Lord_Bony

Unfortunately,because we are now in the nuclear age,the strength of a countries military forces are not important in a world war.

If it got out of hand there is a danger of it escalating out of control with some crazy people with their itchy fingers on the button....
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 9:56]

We should be worried, I'm sure there are cells planted in the UK ready for action too.

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Syria World War 3 on 10:28 - Aug 24 with 11560 viewsCatullus

A world war doesn't make sense. There would be no winners, we'd all lose. Are they mad enough for that? I think Russia might be with that macho egotist in charge.
China rattle sabres but I'm not sure just what they would do.
Iran is nothing to worry about, unless they have developed nuclear capability.
It's still a bad situation though. And one we should stay well out of. Have we learned nothing. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, we've had plenty of lessons

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Syria World War 3 on 10:37 - Aug 24 with 11555 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 10:28 - Aug 24 by Catullus

A world war doesn't make sense. There would be no winners, we'd all lose. Are they mad enough for that? I think Russia might be with that macho egotist in charge.
China rattle sabres but I'm not sure just what they would do.
Iran is nothing to worry about, unless they have developed nuclear capability.
It's still a bad situation though. And one we should stay well out of. Have we learned nothing. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, we've had plenty of lessons

The reason Russia and china vetoed an invasion last year at the United Nations was because they could see where this was leading to.

The last country we invaded was Libya in 2011 what did we achieve.? Nothing.

Thousands killed ,gadaffi gone but a once prosperous country ruined.

They don t want a repetition of this in syria.

Besides it shares a border with Russia and Iran and they don t want NATO forces on their border.

We should leave well alone...

Syria World War 3 on 10:46 - Aug 24 with 11549 viewsJackfath

Why are these political threads appearing on EE? What is the other forum for these days?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Syria World War 3 on 10:59 - Aug 24 with 11546 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 10:46 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

Why are these political threads appearing on EE? What is the other forum for these days?

Shall we talk about knitting or what songs to sing instead?

Syria World War 3 on 11:01 - Aug 24 with 11537 viewsJackfath

Syria World War 3 on 10:59 - Aug 24 by Lord_Bony

Knitting is ok on this forum, if you want to add to the plethora of what songs to sing then I would put that on the football only forum.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 11:02 - Aug 24 with 11534 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 10:59 - Aug 24 by Lord_Bony

Why not you give enough people the needle.

I'll get my coat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Syria World War 3 on 11:04 - Aug 24 with 11529 viewseddie71

I think we are heading into very dangerous waters and the threat of WWIII is greater than it has ever been in my lifetime. I think its to do with the US attempting to shore up the Petrodollar.
Syria World War 3 on 11:04 - Aug 24 with 11523 viewsJackfath

Why cant we just leave them all to it?

Syria World War 3 on 11:05 - Aug 24 with 11524 viewsllangyfelach

Does this mean I have to start watching Threads again?

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Syria World War 3 on 11:20 - Aug 24 with 11516 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 11:05 - Aug 24 by llangyfelach

Does this mean I have to start watching Threads again?

I would if I was you mate....

Just in case like.

Syria World War 3 on 11:21 - Aug 24 with 11509 viewsJackfath

Syria World War 3 on 11:04 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

Serious question.

Syria World War 3 on 11:24 - Aug 24 with 11510 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 11:04 - Aug 24 by eddie71

I think we are heading into very dangerous waters and the threat of WWIII is greater than it has ever been in my lifetime. I think its to do with the US attempting to shore up the Petrodollar.

I agree.

There are people in power hell bent on dragging us into this thing.

You know the way it goes by now...no fly zone,humanitarian corridor then full scale invasion..

The petro dollar is what keeps America alive. If countries started buying oil in euros or whatever the U.S. economy would be dead in the water.

Dangerous times, we should keep well out of this one.

Syria World War 3 on 11:30 - Aug 24 with 11499 viewsllangyfelach

Syria World War 3 on 11:20 - Aug 24 by Lord_Bony

I would if I was you mate....

Just in case like.

I needed therapy after the last time

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Syria World War 3 on 12:05 - Aug 24 with 11480 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 11:04 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

It seems the Arab countries have their own way of doing things.

They work best with a father figure or brutal dictator in charge. At least it holds the country together as there is usually so much in fighting and disputes with different political and religious factions. Once that figure is taken away it falls into chaos with no one governing until the next one comes along.

That s how it s been for centuries. Who are we to go in and try to change it all to a western style democracy.? It won t work and will cost too many innocent lives.

As long as they don t bother other countries just let them get on with it and stay out.

We have armed the so called Syrian rebels and now they are infested with Al Quayda ready to take over the government there if Assad goes. The very people we have been fighting against we are now arming and funding...you could nt make it up....

Syria World War 3 on 13:11 - Aug 24 with 11451 viewsLord_Bony

Update...breaking news

The U.S. has sent a fleet of warships to the coast of Syria ready to launch a missile strike.
No voting in congress or acting within NATO. They just going to do it no ones really bothered anymore...

The opening shots of WW3??...
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 14:58]

Syria World War 3 on 16:22 - Aug 24 with 11326 viewsjackb

Iran couldn't invade a pitch, or defend a corner

China is more concerned with money

Russia - mind you - they're bonkers

there won't be ww3, no money in a full blown armageddon
Syria World War 3 on 17:35 - Aug 24 with 11301 viewsVetchitBack

It is odd why the West seems hell bent on installing unstable Islamist dictatorships in the Arab world?

I'm really starting to like Putin. He has a habit of uttering truths which are generally unsayable in Britain and the Western world.

And the emphasis on "..chemical weapons ON HIS OWN PEOPLE."

Is this better or worse than another country's people?

When Putin described one of the cannibal rebel soldiers the BBC used words like "allegedly" and "claimed" even though it was plainly true. Typical Beeb.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Syria World War 3 on 17:52 - Aug 24 with 11285 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 16:22 - Aug 24 by jackb

Iran couldn't invade a pitch, or defend a corner

China is more concerned with money

Russia - mind you - they're bonkers

there won't be ww3, no money in a full blown armageddon

Wrong on all three counts I m afraid.

Iran is extremely powerful,it would be impossible for just the US and Uk to take it on...they would fight a war they could never win. Iran knows it s next in line after Syria and that is why it s committed to help them if the west invaded.

Russia and China seem the only sensible governments for world peace at the moment. Without their influence we would be fighting in Syria and Iran by now. They are the only ones asking for a peaceful settlement.

There is still no evidence that the latest chemical attacks were committed by Assad. For all we know they could have been carried out by the opposition covertly in order to bring the west into the conflict.

Most wars are started through false flags...

Syria World War 3 on 18:27 - Aug 24 with 11254 viewsJackfath

If it does all kick off, it could be a good thing.

Would sort out the underclasses of this country and give them some purpose and meaning to their pathetic lives.

Could be the making of this once fine country and put the Great back into Great Britain.

Syria World War 3 on 18:36 - Aug 24 with 11244 viewsFree_Willy

I say give Obama another peace prize.

Apparently Obama's brother is a muslim brotherhood leader:
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/raymond-ibrahim/obamas-brother-muslim-brotherhood-l
Syria World War 3 on 18:39 - Aug 24 with 11243 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 18:27 - Aug 24 by Jackfath

If it does all kick off, it could be a good thing.

Would sort out the underclasses of this country and give them some purpose and meaning to their pathetic lives.

Could be the making of this once fine country and put the Great back into Great Britain.

I agree sir,

What better contribution could the working classes make than the honour of fighting and dying for ones country?

It would unite them all in a common cause that could make this country of ours great again.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 18:52]

Syria World War 3 on 19:01 - Aug 24 with 11229 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 18:36 - Aug 24 by Free_Willy

I say give Obama another peace prize.

Apparently Obama's brother is a muslim brotherhood leader:
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/raymond-ibrahim/obamas-brother-muslim-brotherhood-l

The Masonic origins of the Islamists movements, and their true goal to undermine Islam and fight for Western Zionist Powers such as Britain and the United States of America.

The Muslim Brotherhood has acted as a clever technique to recruit agent-provocateurs for the Illuminati. The lowest ranks may sincerely believe they are defending Islam, and confronting "Western imperialism". However, these various terrorist groups, through representing different factions, are part of a single network serving the same western cause.

When we explore the political and financial connections of the terrorists, we find that these are not merely wayward fanatics, operating in isolation, but that their channels penetrate to the upper reaches of power, in the British and American governments, and outward into the nether regions of the occult and criminal underworlds

The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning.

The Muslim Brotherhood are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite, with smooth business and intelligence associations to the European Black Nobility and, especially, to the British oligarchy

And the Muslim Brotherhood is money.

Together, the Brotherhood probably controls several tens of billions of dollars in immediate liquid assets, and controls billions more in day-to-day business operations in everything from oil trade and banking to drug-running, illegal arms merchandising, and gold and diamond smuggling.

By allying with the Muslim Brotherhood, the Anglo-Americans are not merely buying into a terrorists-for-hire racket; they are partners in a powerful and worldwide financial empire that extends from numbered Swiss bank accounts to offshore havens in Dubai, Kuwait and Hong Kong
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 19:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024