Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road 18:10 - Apr 27 with 764 viewsSwansIndependent

Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road 27th Apr 2024 18:05
It was a pulsating game to watch and very much one of my favourite away games of the season. The Swans looked an entirely different side to that we saw at Middlesbrough when it is clear a catalyst for commitment was agreed behind the scenes at Swansea City. To a man every player grafted and wore the shirt with pride. To see the players really acknowledge the Swans support at Carrow Road this afternoon was emotional. 2

Liam Walters from Carrow Road. Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road on 18:14 - Apr 27 with 736 viewsKeithHaynes

Kudos to Liam and his dad, that’s the away games done for this season 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road on 19:50 - Apr 27 with 611 viewsliamW

Hi guys, yes it was a great day albeit a long run. I’ve enjoyed the whole season immensely and I can’t thank Keith enough for the support and the hours he has put in to get me through year 2 of my course. I know things haven’t always been brilliant regards my reporting, but I’ve learned a lot about working in a journalistic environment. I hope you have enjoyed what we have managed to put together, and also a huge thanks to the official photo agency at Reuters who have complimented many of my reports with some excellent shots.

My final year is next season, please click on everything and support Keith’s wonderful daughter which is a wonderful cause and is very inspirational.

I would say that anyone reading this site who is on the same journey as me drop Keith a line, a qualified journalist who has more patience than Russell Martin ( a saint )

May I add, the yellows restaurant at Norwich is an experience in itself.
[Post edited 27 Apr 19:51]
Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road on 20:04 - Apr 27 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road on 19:50 - Apr 27 by liamW

Hi guys, yes it was a great day albeit a long run. I’ve enjoyed the whole season immensely and I can’t thank Keith enough for the support and the hours he has put in to get me through year 2 of my course. I know things haven’t always been brilliant regards my reporting, but I’ve learned a lot about working in a journalistic environment. I hope you have enjoyed what we have managed to put together, and also a huge thanks to the official photo agency at Reuters who have complimented many of my reports with some excellent shots.

My final year is next season, please click on everything and support Keith’s wonderful daughter which is a wonderful cause and is very inspirational.

I would say that anyone reading this site who is on the same journey as me drop Keith a line, a qualified journalist who has more patience than Russell Martin ( a saint )

You sound like an old sweatvto me.
I can’t oay you any greater compliment
I’ve roses that are probably older than you
Well done

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road on 10:50 - Apr 29 with 248 viewsmajorraglan

Brave Swans in memorable game at Carrow Road on 19:50 - Apr 27 by liamW

Good luck with your studies. My son has a mate who did a degree in sports journalism course and graduated a a couple of years ago. He now works for a regional newspaper and is the dedicated reporter for a Championship team traveling all over England and Wales.
When he was in Uni he volunteered and did the press and reporting for a National League club which held him in good stead when he successfully applied for his first (and current) job.

Good luck for next year and your subsequent career, the time you’ve served here will stand you in good stead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024