Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any one seen Tom Coleman? 17:50 - Apr 27 with 1237 viewsReslovenSwan1

TC seemed to be the WoL Swansea city man after the other fellow went to the BBC. WoL who I have defended the ave recently not been attending away games.

So what does he do instead? Well it seems he is focusing on the pseudo Hello celebrity section on "Reynolds and the Yank" watch.

WoL cannot cover Wrexham and Swansea so Reynolds it is.

It makes no sense . Their readership is in the south. Bring back Abandonatto.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-reynolds-rob-mce

Wise sage since Toshack era

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 17:53 - Apr 27 with 1216 viewsKeithHaynes

According to Liam not at the game today again, no Swans press there for WOL or any other outlet bar the club.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 18:14 - Apr 27 with 1159 viewsQJumpingJack

Paul only covered Cardiff City games so your proposal makes no sense in relation to Swansea's coverage.
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 1101 viewsReslovenSwan1

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 18:14 - Apr 27 by QJumpingJack

Paul only covered Cardiff City games so your proposal makes no sense in relation to Swansea's coverage.

Mr Abandonatto was Head of Sport for Walesonline. He would in the past have been the man to decide coverage for Swansea city. He has been replaced by Jon Doel with Matthew Davies who is a Swansea man "Football audience editor".

This seems to be suggesting a drift into a softer kinder more sympathetic outlook taking into consideration celebrity culture and gossip columns and the like. Considering this new remit and with economics cuts a trip to cover Wrexham rather than Norwich becomes a priority. 'Reynolds and the Yank' might have been in attendance. The Press Association a can report on Norwich.

It appears that Matt likes " Gareth Bale shows off new haircut" stories rather than " Swans grind out a solid point in East Anglia ".

Swansea really need to get the lovely Mindy involved more. I am going to raise in the next 'Fan Engagement' at Dunvant Rugby Club or wherever.
[Post edited 27 Apr 19:20]

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 19:33 - Apr 27 with 1045 viewsQJumpingJack

Paul is a current Cardiff season ticket holder and if you follow his social media posts they are never very positive about Swansea even when we do the double-double.
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 19:43 - Apr 27 with 1022 viewsReslovenSwan1

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 19:33 - Apr 27 by QJumpingJack

Paul is a current Cardiff season ticket holder and if you follow his social media posts they are never very positive about Swansea even when we do the double-double.

Friend of an owner of Swansea city's no 1 forum actually. What you say is true but he was wise enough not to put the back of of his south west Wales readership which includes me.

The 'doube' cannot be repeated until late 2026.

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:10 - Apr 27 with 988 viewsQJumpingJack

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 19:43 - Apr 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Friend of an owner of Swansea city's no 1 forum actually. What you say is true but he was wise enough not to put the back of of his south west Wales readership which includes me.

The double-double was achieved when we won 3-2 in April 2023 at Cardiff away. The goals are on YouTube if you have not seen them.
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:14 - Apr 27 with 974 viewsSgorioFruit

who?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:28 - Apr 27 with 947 viewsWhiterockin

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 19:43 - Apr 27 by ReslovenSwan1

The doube can never be achived late in a year only early in a year.
Login to get fewer ads

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:29 - Apr 27 with 936 viewsQJumpingJack

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:28 - Apr 27 by Whiterockin

The treble doube - c Spring 2025
The quadruple doube - cSpring 2026
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:40 - Apr 27 with 910 viewsmajorraglan

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 17:53 - Apr 27 by KeithHaynes

According to Liam not at the game today again, no Swans press there for WOL or any other outlet bar the club.

They should defo have someone there, my son’s mate is a sports reporter who covers a Championship team for a regional news outlet and he travels all over the country to his designated team’s games.
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:49 - Apr 27 with 883 viewsQJumpingJack

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:40 - Apr 27 by majorraglan

They should defo have someone there, my son’s mate is a sports reporter who covers a Championship team for a regional news outlet and he travels all over the country to his designated team’s games.

it maybe down to budgets/expenses for the WalesOnline.
In saying that they should be doing very well in terms of revenue because whenever I go on the site (which is less and less these days) you get greeted by about 12 different adverts and it is nearly impossible to read the full story due to the pop-ups.
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 21:34 - Apr 27 with 811 viewsReslovenSwan1

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:28 - Apr 27 by Whiterockin

Good spot. A 'doube' can only occur once over a two year period and always before the Summer Solstice by definition.

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 21:41 - Apr 27 with 790 viewsWhiterockin

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 21:34 - Apr 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Good spot. A 'doube' can only occur once over a two year period and always before the Summer Solstice by definition.

I know you never post fact only your opinion which is never correct, so I thought I would help you out.
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 10:50 - Apr 28 with 578 viewsjohnlangy

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 18:48 - Apr 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Mr Abandonatto was Head of Sport for Walesonline. He would in the past have been the man to decide coverage for Swansea city. He has been replaced by Jon Doel with Matthew Davies who is a Swansea man "Football audience editor".

This seems to be suggesting a drift into a softer kinder more sympathetic outlook taking into consideration celebrity culture and gossip columns and the like. Considering this new remit and with economics cuts a trip to cover Wrexham rather than Norwich becomes a priority. 'Reynolds and the Yank' might have been in attendance. The Press Association a can report on Norwich.

It appears that Matt likes " Gareth Bale shows off new haircut" stories rather than " Swans grind out a solid point in East Anglia ".

Swansea really need to get the lovely Mindy involved more. I am going to raise in the next 'Fan Engagement' at Dunvant Rugby Club or wherever.
[Post edited 27 Apr 19:20]

I sent an email to Mr Doel a couple of months ago on this very subject.

Didn't get a reply.
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 11:29 - Apr 28 with 552 viewsReslovenSwan1

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 10:50 - Apr 28 by johnlangy

Didn't get a reply.

One wonders with the explosion of genuine Hello magazine football stories and the drive for " inclusion" how the media blanket can cover all legs and arms. The Women want coverage, the Geno League of Wales , Wrexham. WoL dropped "The Port" long ago but I trust Huw will make them relevant. Reynolds and the Yank are a genuine media phenomena. All are chasing the advertising buck.

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 11:42 - Apr 28 with 542 viewsKeithHaynes

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:40 - Apr 27 by majorraglan

You will just have to rely on us 😉

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 13:04 - Apr 28 with 497 viewsSullutaCreturned

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 21:34 - Apr 27 by ReslovenSwan1

In any 2 year period from the start of a season, a double can happen twice.
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 17:51 - Apr 28 with 406 viewsEagleEye

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 20:49 - Apr 27 by QJumpingJack

it maybe down to budgets/expenses for the WalesOnline.
In saying that they should be doing very well in terms of revenue because whenever I go on the site (which is less and less these days) you get greeted by about 12 different adverts and it is nearly impossible to read the full story due to the pop-ups.

Try accessing WoL using a different browser that blocks ads. It makes the garbage that WoL produce almost palatable

https://brave.com/
Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 19:10 - Apr 28 with 359 viewsKeithHaynes

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 10:50 - Apr 28 by johnlangy

Didn't get a reply.

They know what they are doing, now though it’s blatant.

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 23:03 - Apr 28 with 276 viewsmajorraglan

Any one seen Tom Coleman? on 17:51 - Apr 28 by EagleEye

Try accessing WoL using a different browser that blocks ads. It makes the garbage that WoL produce almost palatable

https://brave.com/

Thanks for the heads up on this, never heard of it before tonight but it makes browsing Walesonline etc much easier.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024