Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rwanda 10:21 - Nov 15 with 22254 viewsraynor94

Supreme court has ruled its illegal.

That's a lot of money down the drain, awaiting a comment from Suella

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rwanda on 19:11 - Dec 14 with 1243 viewsGwyn737

Rwanda on 18:54 - Dec 14 by AnotherJohn

Was anybody else able to get the information. for Swansea? The links did not bring up much for me. Sainsbury Uplands brings up "Monica", but this is not the man I saw on the day I posted. Unless I misunderstand something no seller is associated with Asda near Morriston. Nor are there life histories for all those listed, including as far as I can see Monica. I was genuinely interested to see how many Romanians were listed. Are you mistaken about the comprehensiveness of the webpage Gwyn?

I don't think the concern is about rising numbers per se as much as the allegation that Romanian gangs may be intimidating vulnerable UK homeless people (of all heritages) and stealing their pitches. It is reported that the founder of the Big Issue is himself disturbed about the situation.

I saw that it didn't provide information for all. I assume there's reasons for that such as keeping info private for protecton reasons.

I was quite surprised that the figure of sellers given was 3,700 - I asumed there'd be more.

I can't think of any benefit of then supressing numbers.

I suppose my real point was, whever sellers have come from and what their story is, they must be here legally to be able to work.
Rwanda on 19:15 - Dec 14 with 1242 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 18:54 - Dec 14 by AnotherJohn

Was anybody else able to get the information. for Swansea? The links did not bring up much for me. Sainsbury Uplands brings up "Monica", but this is not the man I saw on the day I posted. Unless I misunderstand something no seller is associated with Asda near Morriston. Nor are there life histories for all those listed, including as far as I can see Monica. I was genuinely interested to see how many Romanians were listed. Are you mistaken about the comprehensiveness of the webpage Gwyn?

I don't think the concern is about rising numbers per se as much as the allegation that Romanian gangs may be intimidating vulnerable UK homeless people (of all heritages) and stealing their pitches. It is reported that the founder of the Big Issue is himself disturbed about the situation.

Either that website is either being very economical with the truth, or it has not been updated. Gorseinon ASDA (along with Home Bargains) has had quite a few diffferent sellers both male and female. They stand outside right by enterance and shopping trolley pick-up section(s).

Argus!

Rwanda on 19:28 - Dec 14 with 1220 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 19:15 - Dec 14 by Wingstandwood

Either that website is either being very economical with the truth, or it has not been updated. Gorseinon ASDA (along with Home Bargains) has had quite a few diffferent sellers both male and female. They stand outside right by enterance and shopping trolley pick-up section(s).

Yep its being very economical with the truth and numbers by forgetting a landmark/figure woman in Swansea City Centre who is always there, and has been so for quite a few years now!

This woman is getting on in years! Every regular Swansea shopper will know the one I am on about.

Argus!

Rwanda on 20:37 - Dec 14 with 1181 viewsonehunglow

Rwanda on 19:28 - Dec 14 by Wingstandwood

Yep its being very economical with the truth and numbers by forgetting a landmark/figure woman in Swansea City Centre who is always there, and has been so for quite a few years now!

This woman is getting on in years! Every regular Swansea shopper will know the one I am on about.

Our one outside Home Bargains seems to have a decent sp3ck.
5 hours sitting on her floor then off via the bus smoking as she goes.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rwanda on 20:55 - Dec 14 with 1176 viewsGwyn737

Rwanda on 19:15 - Dec 14 by Wingstandwood

Good we’ll be right.

The point remains though - if sellers are officially working they must be legal immigrants.
Rwanda on 21:51 - Dec 14 with 1149 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 20:55 - Dec 14 by Gwyn737

Good we’ll be right.

The point remains though - if sellers are officially working they must be legal immigrants.

Argus!

Rwanda on 14:00 - Dec 15 with 1084 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 20:37 - Dec 14 by onehunglow

Our one outside Home Bargains seems to have a decent sp3ck.
5 hours sitting on her floor then off via the bus smoking as she goes.

Aye this cultural enrichemnt is going sooooo well mun, cos "they offer diversity" apparently!

ANOTHER ARREST in Swansea/SW Wales, this time involving the combined expertise of South Wales Police/National Crime Agency/Metropolitan Police concerning a person of interest who had paid £4,000 to get into the U.K via small boat.

And yes indeed! This was yet another who had found himself (where have we heard that one before lol) "HOMELESS".

I expect some forever-apologist WOKE clown to crawl from the swamp to come to the criminals aid with mitigation on his behalf?

Argus!

Rwanda on 14:19 - Dec 15 with 1059 viewsonehunglow

Rwanda on 14:00 - Dec 15 by Wingstandwood

Aye this cultural enrichemnt is going sooooo well mun, cos "they offer diversity" apparently!

ANOTHER ARREST in Swansea/SW Wales, this time involving the combined expertise of South Wales Police/National Crime Agency/Metropolitan Police concerning a person of interest who had paid £4,000 to get into the U.K via small boat.

And yes indeed! This was yet another who had found himself (where have we heard that one before lol) "HOMELESS".

I expect some forever-apologist WOKE clown to crawl from the swamp to come to the criminals aid with mitigation on his behalf?

It’s a living for them and far better than they would get back on their crap hole countries

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Rwanda on 14:31 - Dec 15 with 1056 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 14:19 - Dec 15 by onehunglow

It’s a living for them and far better than they would get back on their crap hole countries

The arrest I was on about was at Pleasant Street (not on internet yet to my knowledge) was on November 22nd.

The end result was a 12 month prison sentance with all the usual sh*t i.e. "woe me victim, poor pitiful me" stuff, where the (yet again folks!) CRIMINAL (*cough, cough, cough*). found himself without work, accomodation and food.

And one-born-every-minute WOKE clowns believe that!!!!

Argus!

Rwanda on 11:01 - Dec 16 with 981 viewsWingstandwood

Now appeared online. He was sentanced in court 3 on the 14th December.

South Wales and Swansea is seeing an 'invasion' of these types, hence why a judge described it as an epidemic! It was right to describe what we are seeing as an invasion, because that is what it F-ing well is!
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cannabis-farm-small-boats-albania-

Argus!

Rwanda on 11:04 - Dec 16 with 978 viewsGwyn737

Rwanda on 11:01 - Dec 16 by Wingstandwood

Now appeared online. He was sentanced in court 3 on the 14th December.

South Wales and Swansea is seeing an 'invasion' of these types, hence why a judge described it as an epidemic! It was right to describe what we are seeing as an invasion, because that is what it F-ing well is!
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cannabis-farm-small-boats-albania-

An absolute failure of the system.

We have a return agreement with Albania so he should have been packed off.

A world away from those who come here legally and take on work like selling The Big Issue 😉
Rwanda on 18:57 - Dec 16 with 945 viewsmajorraglan

Rwanda on 11:04 - Dec 16 by Gwyn737

An absolute failure of the system.

We have a return agreement with Albania so he should have been packed off.

A world away from those who come here legally and take on work like selling The Big Issue 😉

100% agree with you, I think it’s shows that the Home Office haven’t got the foggiest about what’s going on and there is no grip of the situation. If your typical Albanian was deported under the terms of the reciprocal agreement almost as soon as they arrived we wouldn’t have as many coming here!

Given we are going to try and deport him after his sentenced why not cut a deal? Tell him if he leaves voluntarily on the next deportation flight (he stays in a detention Ctr for a few days until that’s ready to leave) we’ll waive any sentence and he’s “free” to go. Impose a 10 year ban on him returning up the UK backed up by a mandatory jail sentence if he does return and that should save us some coin and hassle. Got to be worth a try, it just needs a functioning immigration service to sort it out.
Rwanda on 21:37 - Dec 21 with 849 viewsmajorraglan

Another U turn by the government!

It now appears that the intended increase of the threshold to bring a spouse in to the country is now being reduced from £39,000 to £29,000 less than 3 weeks after the initial change was proposed. The update was announced today (very convenient time to bury an announcement!!!) - if there’s a need to change the policy in the interests of fairness then fine let’s do it, but it strikes me as incredulous that the government can make a major policy announcement and then back track less than 3 weeks later. Right hand left hand and all that, unless we were being gaslighted in the first instance.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67794032
Rwanda on 13:48 - Dec 22 with 783 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 21:37 - Dec 21 by majorraglan

It now appears that the intended increase of the threshold to bring a spouse in to the country is now being reduced from £39,000 to £29,000 less than 3 weeks after the initial change was proposed. The update was announced today (very convenient time to bury an announcement!!!) - if there’s a need to change the policy in the interests of fairness then fine let’s do it, but it strikes me as incredulous that the government can make a major policy announcement and then back track less than 3 weeks later. Right hand left hand and all that, unless we were being gaslighted in the first instance.

Is this back tracking coming from within the party, or is it that lawyers are claiming it to be illegal ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rwanda on 13:51 - Dec 22 with 776 viewsWingstandwood

If it isn't fake homeless Big Issue sellers, its an invasion of Narco state drug dealers, black economy cheap/slave labour or fake 'asylum seekers' ( escaping from what exactly?) going home for Christmas. It's a complete and utter farce!

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/migrants-applying-for-asylum-are-going-home-for-chris

Argus!

Rwanda on 13:56 - Dec 22 with 769 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 13:51 - Dec 22 by Wingstandwood

If it isn't fake homeless Big Issue sellers, its an invasion of Narco state drug dealers, black economy cheap/slave labour or fake 'asylum seekers' ( escaping from what exactly?) going home for Christmas. It's a complete and utter farce!

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/migrants-applying-for-asylum-are-going-home-for-chris

Absolutely nothing surprises anymore, with this crazy country where the minority rule the majority.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rwanda on 14:04 - Dec 22 with 764 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 13:56 - Dec 22 by Flashberryjack

Absolutely nothing surprises anymore, with this crazy country where the minority rule the majority.

I await a sterotypical pinko gullible mug WOKE 'apologist' to make an excuse on behalf of others that should never be in the U.K in the first place!

Argus!

Rwanda on 14:07 - Dec 22 with 761 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rwanda on 21:37 - Dec 21 by majorraglan

It is good to see a government listening and adapting their policies.

Just a pity no one in the Senedd listens to the voters particularly Drakeford. Hence the downturn in Tourism from both abroad and the rest of the UK, the disastrous transport policy which is killing investment, jobs and making people's lives miserable.

I see Diane Abbott has popped her head above the parapet she claims Ayslum seekers can't live on £1.25.
She forgets they get free accommodation and three meals a day plus other benefits in kind amounting to £120 per day or £840 per week which is over £43,000 a year tax free. Bet our junior doctors would be happy with that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rwanda on 15:24 - Dec 22 with 728 viewsKilkennyjack

Rwanda on 14:07 - Dec 22 by felixstowe_jack

Just a pity no one in the Senedd listens to the voters particularly Drakeford. Hence the downturn in Tourism from both abroad and the rest of the UK, the disastrous transport policy which is killing investment, jobs and making people's lives miserable.

I see Diane Abbott has popped her head above the parapet she claims Ayslum seekers can't live on £1.25.
She forgets they get free accommodation and three meals a day plus other benefits in kind amounting to £120 per day or £840 per week which is over £43,000 a year tax free. Bet our junior doctors would be happy with that.

What a Tory failure of Brexit this is.

Take control of our borders they said.

Worse now than ever.
What happened to Dan O'Mahoney ?
appointed to collaborate with the French to tackle Channel crossings in 2020. Home Secretary Priti Patel and Dan O'Mahoney, Clandestine Channel Threat Commander. Warra joke.
May as well have appointed Timmy Mallett.

Millions to Rwanda, another huge failure.

Beware of the Risen People

Rwanda on 15:28 - Dec 22 with 727 viewsWingstandwood

What is truly insulting and despicable is the fact many have paid £4,000 - £5,000 to people smugglers to come here in the first place and are now paying to go home for Chrsitmas in times when many U.K families are struggling.

And how can they afford to travel back anyhow? The answer is likely that they have been working in the black economy or involved in criminality! But hey according to some? They don't half QUOTE "offer diversity".

Argus!

Rwanda on 19:19 - Dec 22 with 683 viewsmajorraglan

More like making it up as they go then realising they’ve messed up and having to U turn. If they were listening, they’d have done something a few years ago when we were told we were taking control of our borders!
Rwanda on 20:26 - Dec 22 with 658 viewswaynekerr55

If the government actually processed claims instead of decimating border force during the May regime as Home Sec, we wouldn't be footing such a bill

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rwanda on 21:20 - Dec 22 with 627 viewsmajorraglan

Rwanda on 20:26 - Dec 22 by waynekerr55

If the government actually processed claims instead of decimating border force during the May regime as Home Sec, we wouldn't be footing such a bill

Teresa May’s legacy!!! She was the Home Secretary when some truly awful decisions were made which are still having ramifications now. Cut 20,000 cops, closed numerous Courts, the Probation Service reforms were disastrous, the dreadful Bail Act changes, Border Force and that’s off the top of my head.
Rwanda on 10:10 - Jan 3 with 481 viewsWingstandwood

And another that arrived by small boat!

Remember folks QUOTE: "They offer diversity".

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cannabis-gardener-caught-after-pay

Argus!

Rwanda on 10:54 - Jan 3 with 468 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rwanda on 21:20 - Dec 22 by majorraglan

Teresa May’s legacy!!! She was the Home Secretary when some truly awful decisions were made which are still having ramifications now. Cut 20,000 cops, closed numerous Courts, the Probation Service reforms were disastrous, the dreadful Bail Act changes, Border Force and that’s off the top of my head.

It was Blair that allowed unrestricted access from all the new EU countries. He said at time there was no need to put restrictions in place as only a few thousand would want to come.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024