Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rwanda 10:21 - Nov 15 with 22214 viewsraynor94

Supreme court has ruled its illegal.

That's a lot of money down the drain, awaiting a comment from Suella

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rwanda on 17:19 - Apr 28 with 766 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rwanda on 14:54 - Apr 2 by JumpingJackFlash

None of this can possibly be happening. It's clearly fake news as we took back control of our borders with Brexit.

The EU can't even control its own borders. The French dumping migrants in UK waters.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rwanda on 17:21 - Apr 28 with 761 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.gbnews.com/news/migrant-crisis-channel-small-boats-home-office

QUOTE: "More than 900 Channel migrants cross illegally to UK in less than a week with 359 arriving in one day". END OF QUOTE.

Scary to think that if an experts opinion (he predicted 50,000 this year) comes true? At this rate over the next upcoming decade, with previous arrivals added? The U.K will have been invaded, yes INVADED by at least HALF A MILLION indivduals that nobody knows absolutely nothing about.

If that's border control and national security what actually isn't ?

Argus!

Rwanda on 17:29 - Apr 28 with 746 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 17:19 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

The EU can't even control its own borders. The French dumping migrants in UK waters.

https://news.sky.com/story/small-boat-migrant-arrivals-by-late-april-at-highest-

This is nothing other than a national emergency!

Argus!

Rwanda on 18:05 - Apr 28 with 715 viewsbuilthjack

Rwanda on 17:29 - Apr 28 by Wingstandwood

https://news.sky.com/story/small-boat-migrant-arrivals-by-late-april-at-highest-

This is nothing other than a national emergency!

That’s only the ones they think they know about. Perhaps. Maybe.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rwanda on 18:33 - Apr 28 with 705 viewsWingstandwood

Rwanda on 18:05 - Apr 28 by builthjack

That’s only the ones they think they know about. Perhaps. Maybe.

I can see the rational of why many think that this situation is vastly more preventable with correct enforcement. It does indeed look like its more by design than it ever is ineptitude!

And I guess the fact that numerous countries have large amounts of military not currently involved in major conflict, pours water on French claims that its border control is compromised, because its police are "too overstretched" and "too small in number".

The fact that French police are allowed to be continually attacked by overwhelmning numbers of migrants/smugglers is evidence that something is not quite right. Nothing that a few brigades and a few battalions with rubber bullets, batons, shields and tear gas can't cure!

When? Tens of thousands of squaddies should be used to protect national security. Which is the reason that countries have a military in the first place.

It is more than bleeding-bloody-obvious that there is no will whatsoever to hit the problem hard and fast!!!!

Argus!

Rwanda on 18:46 - Apr 28 with 691 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Brexit secured our borders so this must be fake news.
Rwanda on 19:56 - Apr 28 with 651 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 18:46 - Apr 28 by JumpingJackFlash

Brexit secured our borders so this must be fake news.

ROI is being swamped by immigrants, and they remained in the EU, must be fake news.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rwanda on 20:16 - Apr 28 with 642 viewsJumpingJackFlash

I didn't suggest for a nanosecond that the EU borders are secure.

Brexit was supposed to secure ours though.
Login to get fewer ads

Rwanda on 20:34 - Apr 28 with 624 viewsWingstandwood

If France bolstered police numbers with tens of thousands of military all equipped with sharp knives and "Advance To Puncture" orders France would find itself attracting far less of these types!

Argus!

Rwanda on 21:55 - Apr 28 with 573 viewsAnotherJohn

Rwanda on 08:49 - Apr 28 by Gwyn737

I expect that’s what they’ll do.

Edit:

It appears so. First search:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/ministers-scramble-to-shut-back-door-of-as
[Post edited 28 Apr 8:51]

The article seems to suggest that rather than returning the migrants to France, RoI law will be changed to allow returns to the UK. What I wonder though, given that most have just passed through the UK on their journey to Ireland from France and other EU countries, is whether it would be possible for Ireland to use the Dublin Regulation to return them to another EU country. The Eurodac Regulation allows this for persons recorded in the shared Eurodac database. This contains information collected when undocumented migrants are fingerprinted and biometric data collected in the first point of contact EU country or where an asylum claim is made. Does the fact that a migrant has left the EU and then returned render this inoperable? I don't know.
[Post edited 28 Apr 21:57]
Rwanda on 22:18 - Apr 28 with 546 viewsbuilthjack

Rwanda on 20:16 - Apr 28 by JumpingJackFlash

I didn't suggest for a nanosecond that the EU borders are secure.

Brexit was supposed to secure ours though.

More lies from The Tories.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rwanda on 08:06 - Apr 29 with 490 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Rwanda on 22:18 - Apr 28 by builthjack

More lies from The Tories.

More lies from you.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Rwanda on 09:35 - Apr 29 with 478 viewscontroversial_jack

Rwanda on 17:19 - Apr 28 by felixstowe_jack

And why not? France doesn't want them, they aren't French
Rwanda on 10:04 - Apr 29 with 462 viewsmajorraglan

Rwanda on 09:35 - Apr 29 by controversial_jack

And herein lies the crux of the issue, we are paying France a lot of money to patrol beaches and prevent crossings, but the people in the Calais are don’t want the migrants in the area and politically it’s probably better for the French to let them get on the boats.
I’d suggest whatever we are paying France is dwarfed by the amount of money the people smugglers are earning.
Rwanda on 10:41 - Apr 29 with 453 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Rwanda on 21:55 - Apr 28 by AnotherJohn

The article seems to suggest that rather than returning the migrants to France, RoI law will be changed to allow returns to the UK. What I wonder though, given that most have just passed through the UK on their journey to Ireland from France and other EU countries, is whether it would be possible for Ireland to use the Dublin Regulation to return them to another EU country. The Eurodac Regulation allows this for persons recorded in the shared Eurodac database. This contains information collected when undocumented migrants are fingerprinted and biometric data collected in the first point of contact EU country or where an asylum claim is made. Does the fact that a migrant has left the EU and then returned render this inoperable? I don't know.

If Ireland can just change their laws to send these idiots back to the uk then why can’t we change our laws and just send them back to France?

Quid pro quo and all that:

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Rwanda on 11:38 - Apr 29 with 434 viewsbuilthjack

Rwanda on 08:06 - Apr 29 by felixstowe_jack

More lies from you.

You may want to stick to counting shipping containers.

Rwanda on 13:06 - Apr 29 with 401 viewsGwyn737

I'm not sure either. Could be an interesting test case so lets see what's comes out of it.
Rwanda on 17:58 - Apr 29 with 355 viewsBoundy

Rwanda on 19:56 - Apr 28 by Flashberryjack

ROI is being swamped by immigrants, and they remained in the EU, must be fake news.

Protests continue but little reported outside their shores , I wonder why that's not newsworthy.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rwanda on 18:03 - Apr 29 with 351 viewsBoundy

I never ever wanted to live in the sub continent ,maybe because I just didn't want to and a bit lazy,never mind it looks like it's coming to me with all its charming traditions and idocincracies. The future looks bright ,not.

Rwanda on 18:14 - Apr 29 with 329 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 18:03 - Apr 29 by Boundy

I never ever wanted to live in the sub continent ,maybe because I just didn't want to and a bit lazy,never mind it looks like it's coming to me with all its charming traditions and idocincracies. The future looks bright ,not.

The way this country is going, Rwanda may seem to be a better place to live for a lot of British people.

Hello

Rwanda on 20:52 - Apr 29 with 287 viewsBoundy

Rwanda on 09:35 - Apr 29 by controversial_jack

and they ain't British and long may that remain the case

Rwanda on 23:49 - Apr 29 with 245 viewsAnotherJohn

Rwanda on 10:41 - Apr 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If Ireland can just change their laws to send these idiots back to the uk then why can’t we change our laws and just send them back to France?

Quid pro quo and all that:

Putting this another way, Ireland intends to nullify a judgement by its highest court that returning migrants to the UK would break international law by passing domestic legislation to allow returns. Yet when the UK passed recent legislation to declare that Rwanda is a safe country, thus circumventing the Supreme Court judgement that said transfers to Rwanda broke international law, that was condemned by Irish and other EU politicians. Does that seem logical and consistent?
[Post edited 29 Apr 23:53]
Rwanda on 08:30 - Apr 30 with 214 viewsBoundy

Rwanda on 21:55 - Apr 28 by AnotherJohn

Strange then that with an influx of extremely cheap labour why would the ROI want to return them .
https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/09022006-project-ireland-2040/?referrer= https://www.gov.ie/en/project-ireland-2040/#:~:text=By%202040%2C%20there%20will%

Rwanda on 09:54 - Apr 30 with 183 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Thousands of migrants due to be flown to Rwanda have “gone missing” apparently.

What an unmitigated clusterfudge this has been.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Rwanda on 11:41 - Apr 30 with 155 viewsFlashberryjack

Rwanda on 09:54 - Apr 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Thousands of migrants due to be flown to Rwanda have “gone missing” apparently.

What an unmitigated clusterfudge this has been.

All gone to ROI, fleeing the war in the UK.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024